RP: ✧Ammirabilis Academy for the Special✧ discussion

✧Characters✧ > ✧Mod application✧

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Want to become a mod? Post here:

Why do you want to be a mod?
How will you help this group?
How long have you been a member?
Two people are arguing. What do you do? (Be specific and descriptive!)
What is your activity level? (1 for not at all, only come on one a while and 10 for every day)

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Sorry Lovecat I improved the template. You're going to have to repost.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Lovecat, please do not make anymore folders or topics but yes, you can help when the other mods are gone. 10 means you're on everyday, alright? Accepted~

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 8 comments Mod
-I don't know why I want to be mod, I just do

-I will help this group in many ways, I will approve characters when you are gone, You are in most of my groups where I'm mod, I think I do good

- I would help solve it, I would ask what all the commotion was and see both sides of the argument. After the argument, both people would be happy.

- 6 not super active, but during school holidays 9

- One more reason I should be mod is that I made the original group
Thanks