RP: ✧Ammirabilis Academy for the Special✧ discussion

Welcome!/General > ✧Mod chat✧

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Alright. Game plan

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) I need u to make a folder called "Classes" and make a topic for every class in that folder

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay. I can do that

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Classes are up

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) You're welcome

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Can ya help me put the three dorm buildings as topics under the dorm buildings folder?

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay. If that's how you want it set up. I find it easier to have each building be it's own folder that way each room in the dorm building can have it's own topic

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay. I'll do that then

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Room numbers?

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) okay

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Done

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Usually mods approve each others characters. So I would approve your character when they're made and you would approve my character

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Yes, the mods RP the teachers. The teachers' names r made up by the mods. School doesn't start until another few days though.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) The mods play every teacher, it doesn't matter it could be you play the teacher once, then me, then Astra etc.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Actually, go ahead and make some teachers. Just use the template I use.

Teacher Info:

Name:
Nationality:
General appearance:
Extra:

message 26: by Featherflight (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 8 comments Mod
Hi! Just wondering if you need to approve my characters...

message 27: by Featherflight (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 8 comments Mod
Plus I'm making this group active again.