RP: ✧Ammirabilis Academy for the Special✧ discussion

✧Characters✧ > ✧Character applications✧

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Create a character! Here's the template:

Name:
Special ability (Magic, telekinesis, be creative and descriptive! eg: What type of magic, etc):
Age (9-18):
Description of face:
Description of body/clothes:
Personality:
Extra/Anything else:

Your classes and dorm building will be assigned according to your character.

message 2: by Astra (last edited Jun 15, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Name: Damian Riggs
Special ability: Magic. He can use all sorts of types of magic as long as he has his wand and a spell name. And if he ever learns.
Description:
description
description
http://net-biographies.com/cm/622966/
Personality: He's a person that doesn't care if he kills someone, serious and a fighter and only shows love towards very few people kind of, but can kick butt and not even care if their alright. He is bipolar sometimes. A; don't care person, then a; i'm saving the city and has a father by his side now but he never is seen with his father in public. He can adapt Quickly
Dislikes: Villans, cowards
Extra/Anything else: He doesn't like school as he feels that there is no point. He has all the training he needs already
Wand:
description

Manipulation of humans/animals
Special talents
Spirituals
Fighting and warfare

dorm: Congeria-13

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Name: Irena Nightshade
Special ability (Magic, telekinesis, be creative and descriptive! eg: What type of magic, etc): Her special ability is to change into whatever animal she wishes and also, she can manipulate water. She can manipulate the air around her; creating winds and stuff. She has photo memory. None of her skills are able to kill someone.
Age (9-18): 12
Description of face: Pale skin, icy blue eyes, long, straight black hair all the way to her waist. It's never tied.
Description of body/clothes: Slim, lithe, agile. She wears anything that's black, leather, and easy to move around in while also comfortable.
Personality: She's a curious person about the world around her. She has two sides. on the bright side, she can be kind, caring, nice, helpful, and diligent. But anger her, and you'll see her dark side. She's manipulative, vengeful, cunning, clever, and she knows many different ways of torture. She'd never miss a good chat with her friends about the mystical world around them. She's a good fighter due to her litheness and agility.
Likes: Reading, Learning, Asking questions, Her friends, The world around her.
Dislikes: Show-offs, cowards, people with a fixed mindset.
Extra/Anything else: N/A

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Damian Riggs:
Accepted~

((I will arrange classes even for myself and other people))
classes:
Special talents
Spirituals
Fighting and warfare

dorm: Congeria-13

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Irena Nightshade - Approved

message 6: by Spades (last edited Jun 16, 2016 07:18AM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 23 comments Name: Elaine Soung
Special ability: Empathy- She is able to feel what other's are feeling, which also allows her to tell when people are lying; She can sense when people who she has forged an emotional bond with are in danger
Emotion Manipulation- She is able to create false emotions in others or amplify/reduce emotions produced naturally
Age (9-18): 16
Appearance:

Description of face: A pale face with soft brows framed by long, dark hair which is often tied back.
Description of body/clothes: 5'3" with a small frame. She usually wears somewhat formal clothes that are generally ill suited for fighting. She wears contacts most of the time, but at night she can be found wearing tortoiseshell glasses.
Personality: Elaine is relatively shy and reserved, but is very pleasant to talk to if you ever get the chance. Due to her ability to sense and control emotions, she is able to make things around her go however she chooses. This often makes her feel disconnected from the world, as she feels like no one really knows her because she can make herself seem however she wants.
Dislikes: Crowds, fighting
Extra/Anything else:
Speech and debate
Conjuring
Herbs and Healing

dorm: Libra-6

message 7: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jun 16, 2016 03:41PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 17 comments
Name: Chance Fortunato
Special Ability: Reality Manipulation - i.e. magic. He can do both vulgar and coincidental magic. Vulgar magic is an obviously magical effect caused by magic, the Fortunatos' effect of will on reality. For example, stopping a bullet in mid air or hurling a fireball from an open palm is vulgar magic. Tossing a ball of pure flame, would be something pretty unbelievable. Coincidental magic is a magical effect caused by magic, the Fortunatos' effect of will on reality, that could be dismissed as coincidence. For example: A ricochet off of a nearby pipe happens to hit the target, a jet of flame shooting out from a nearby pipe, an overweight man has a heart attack. Each of these effects could be coincidental, or could be the work of a will worker. By design and definition, coincidental magic can't be distinguished from coincidence.

Description: Chance weights 172 lbs, and is 6'2" tall. He has dark brown, almost black, eyes, brown hair, with a pale complexion.
Personality: Chance is the childish twin. He is known to flirt and tease with nearly everyone he comes into contact with. Chance is rather hyper and is very playful, often compared to a puppy - where as Destin would be an aged cat, always watching and ever so stubborn. Chance is extremely gullible, and Destin has to constantly tell him when someone is joking with him. He openly admits he enjoys the sound of his voice and can blabber on for hours. Chance has a sweet tooth, an addiction to plushies, and an obsession with pranking his brother. He is flamboyant and will do anything for attention. However, Chance is lazy when it comes to things he deems "not fun," and hates having to do anything that requires critical thinking or manual labor. He is rather impulsive and would do anything to help his brother if he asks. He is renown for his flattery and curiosity, and his high metabolism and small bladder.
Likes: Plush toys, sweets, baby animals, listening to music, clothes
Dislikes: Math, physical exercise, bullies, bright lights, loud sounds
Extra: Chance's magic is weak when he is on his own, but stronger when his twin, Destin, is nearby. Together, they can easily do vulgar magic.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Elaine Soung:
Approved~

Speech and debate
Conjuring
Herbs and Healing

dorm: Libra-6

message 9: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jun 16, 2016 03:46PM) (new)

Name: Destiny "Destin" Fortunato
Special Ability: Reality Manipulation - i.e. magic. He can do both vulgar and coincidental magic. Vulgar magic is an obviously magical effect caused by magic, the Fortunatos' effect of will on reality. For example, stopping a bullet in mid air or hurling a fireball from an open palm is vulgar magic. Tossing a ball of pure flame, would be something pretty unbelievable. Coincidental magic is a magical effect caused by magic, the Fortunatos' effect of will on reality, that could be dismissed as coincidence. For example: A ricochet off of a nearby pipe happens to hit the target, A jet of flame shooting out from a nearby pipe, an overweight man has a heart attack. Each of these effects could be coincidental, or could be the work of a will worker. By design and definition, coincidental magic can't be distinguished from coincidence.

Description: Destin weights 183 lbs, and is 6'2" tall. He has dark brown, almost black, eyes, brown hair, with a pale complexion.
Personality: Destiny is the twin of Chance, and is more mature than his brother. He is stubborn and has a well-earned reputation for being inflexible. Destin is rather arrogant and prideful, he can be rather blunt in his statements and often does not think before voicing his personal opinions. He does have one major insecurity: his name, often seen as female. Anything along the line of defining it as a girl's name makes him flustered and uncomfortable. Destin is highly protective of Chance, whom he insists is the younger of the two, although neither of them know for sure. It is commonly said that Destin has no sense of humor, although he is known to chuckle at Chance's jokes, but nobody else's. He has a secret love of music, and is a talented singer and guitarist, but does not let anyone know of his hobby.
Likes: Mental games, puzzles, riddles, playing music, food
Dislikes: Bullies, nonconsensual physical contact, his birth name
Extra: Destin's magic is weak when he is on his own, but stronger when his twin, Chance, is nearby. Together, they can easily do vulgar magic.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Wulf, remember if u make more than one char, u need to RP both of them equally.

message 11: by Megamanlan (last edited Jun 17, 2016 12:29AM) (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Name: Katrina Moles
Abilities: Transformation - By simply touching someone or something she can turn them/it into whatever she wants. The downside is that if she's not careful the power will just turn things into statues... Usually of whatever she's thinking of at the moment. She can change things back after a half-hour after they were transformed.
Time suspension - When Katrina freaks out, it will trigger a dormant ability to stop time. The first time this happened, she was stuck wandering a frozen world for about a week, but now it only seems to work for a half-hour at most and if she calms down, time immediately starts up. She cannot seem to control this power at all.
Time Immunity - Katrina's immune to the effects of time and as such doesn't age.

Description of face: Katrina has crystal blue eyes that always seem to sparkle, and smile that can make anyone see her as cute. Her pink hair goes down to her shoulders and she usually has part of it tied in the back.

Description of body/clothes: She's 5' 1" and is quite slim. She wears blue and white all the time, usually a white shirt with a blue mini-jacket. She always wears a dark blue mini-skirt with light blue highlights and typically wears high heeled sandals or flats. She'll also tend to be trying some kind of jewelry.

Personality: Katrina is very playful and loves to use her powers when it's the appropriate time. She can be a bit of an airhead but she makes up for it by trying to be friendly to everyone. But don't get her upset or try to hurt her skirt... Or you might end up as an object and she might not even turn you back....

Katrina is also very easy to manipulate, in fact she's very easy to hypnotize. That's made her a target for people that want to use her power for less then good reasons... But if she's in her normal mind, she won't try to use her powers unless she thinks it would be okay... In fact her skirt actually is her best friend who wanted to be with her when she came to this academy, so Katrina turned her into the skirt. Hence why she is very defensive of it.

Katrina also believes in the best of people, which can lead her to trust people who she shouldn't trust.

Likes: She loves to use her powers and mess with people. She also loves gems and pendants. She absolutely loves to tease guys and girls into thinking that she's into them (although she really only dates guys) and loves to dance and to swim.

Dislikes: Being controlled, people messing with her friends, mice, public speaking, and magic wands (the last one because she had a bad experience with one because she had no idea of what she was doing.)

Other: none.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Katrina Moles:

Transformation- She can change things back after an hour after they were transformed
Sorry, one hour is too long. Please change this.

Time suspension- but now it only seems to work for an hour at most and if she calms down, time immediately starts up
Again, one hour is too long.

Don't worry, as long as you change these you'll be approved immediately. The changes need to happen so your character isn't to OP.

message 13: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 4 comments Name: Luna Moon
Special ability (Magic, telekinesis, be creative and descriptive! eg: What type of magic, etc): can heal plants, humans and animals
Age (9-18): 12
Description of face: pale skin, light green eyes, straight brown hair that touches her shoulders
Description of body/clothes: blue skirt, white shirt, brown pants, small and light for her age
Personality: she's a bit shy but normally hides it, kindhearted to everyone, no matter how they treat her, has a strong dislike for violence
Dislikes: bullies, water
Extra/Anything else: nothing

The twins are done.

Preferred classes: Any of these I think would best fit them
Spirituals
Manipulation of elements
Conjuring
Illusions
History of magic
Herbs and Healing

message 16: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Would a half-hour be okay?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) The Fortunato twins:

Conjuring
Manipulation of elements
History of magic

Congeria-13 (THEY SHARE A ROOM WITH DAMIAN RIGGS, is that okay?)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 17 comments Prudentes wrote: "The Fortunato twins:

Conjuring
Manipulation of elements
History of magic

Congeria-13 (THEY SHARE A ROOM WITH DAMIAN RIGGS, is that okay?)"

Their magic doesn't really include manipulation of humans or animals, though...

Three people to a room?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Katrina Moles:
Approved-
The question is, can she kill anyone in her "time freeze"? If yes, then that's WAYYYY to OP.

I'll assign the classes and dorm after some thinking.

message 21: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments No, she can't kill or really hurt anyone while time is frozen. She can move people around, but she can't directly kill them while time is frozen.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) move people around? you might wanna put a limit to that eg. 10 cm or something, not too much.

Special Talents
Speech and debate
Illusions
History of magic

Libra-7 (with Irena Nightshade)

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Irena Nightshade:

Special Talents
Fighting and Warfare
Herbs and Healing

Libra-7

message 24: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Yea, she can but to do so she has to calm down some, which means time will most likely restart.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 17 comments Prudentes wrote: "Wulf, unless you want Congeria 12, then yes, three people a room"

I'll take 12.

message 27: by Featherflight (last edited Dec 19, 2016 02:02PM) (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 8 comments Mod
Name: Teagan Leila Benton
Special ability (Magic, telekinesis, be creative and descriptive! eg: What type of magic, etc): She is basically part wolf. She has wolf ears on her head, a furry tail, sharp teeth, and an incredible sense of smell. She sometimes can't control her power and goes all wolf. She can turn into a wolf sometimes, but it usually doesn't last long, 45 minutes at most
Age (9-18): 10
Description of face:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lE...
Like that but older
Fav shirt- http://fancy-tshirts.com/wp-content/u...
Shorts or pants-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Shoes- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Hat- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
Personality: she is pretty crazy. She is fun and loves doing stuff other people wouldn't dare do. Most of the time she is happy but she gets sad, she needs the support of her friends. She is friendly and doesn't have many dislikes or fears.
Likes: people, having fun, friends, dancing, being odd, drawing, she is the best at art.
Dislikes: not much, mean people, being alone.
Extra/Anything else: her in wolf form:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Classes
Special Talents
Spirituals
History of magic
Fighting and warfare

Dorm- Libra~1

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Skylar Cassidy:
Accepted~

Conjuring
Manipulation of elements
History of magic
Herbs and Healing

Teagan Blossom Wolfe:
Accepted~

Special Talents
Spirituals
History of magic
Fighting and warfare

You ask, I think it's a pretty good idea. You get it!
Both: Libra-1

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jun 19, 2016 10:38AM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Name: Jacob Atlas
Special ability: Magic powers include Teleportation, Illusion, Turning anything into a weapon. (Like Now You See Me the movie)
Age (9-18): 14
Description of face:https://38.media.tumblr.com/6bbb91819...
Hoodie:http://papini.co.uk/media/catalog/pro...
Shorts:http://media2.kohlsimg.com/is/image/k...
Sneakers:http://dimg.dillards.com/is/image/Dil...$
Personality: Has always been a quiet, smart, cool, calm, funny, kind child since birth. He was very popular from after his father and his escape tricks when being pursued for bad things he has done or did. Being that he has a twin brother it not hard for them to both get in trouble sometimes.
Likes:Playing guitar, magic, singing, music, drawing, playing sports
Dislikes:Bad people, annoying people
Extra/Anything else:
Group: Ghosts
Card deck:http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/n...
Marital Arts
Ghost Ninja outfit: http://pre09.deviantart.net/36be/th/p...
Ghost mask 1:http://pre09.deviantart.net/36be/th/p...
Ghost mask 2:https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.c...
Ghost Clan masks:http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/17...

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments LoveCat wrote: "Ummmmmmm.........jake? I think u should just use the template."

ok

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Forrest Wilde:
Special ability to OP~
"With a single touch" Sorry, no

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Jacob Atlas:
Sorry, your special ability needs more description~
What type of magic? What can he do?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) To what level of electricity? If it's too high then no, but now,
Accepted~

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Prudentes wrote: "To what level of electricity? If it's too high then no, but now,
Accepted~"

Fixed it I guess

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Illusion is a class, so not that. But the rest, okay.
Jacob Atlas:
Accepted~

Spirituals
Conjuring
Illusions
History of magic

Libra-3

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Name: Petra Paulin
Special ability (Magic, telekinesis, be creative and descriptive! eg: What type of magic, etc): She has flying abilities and if she imagines a weapon it will appear. Though only old fashioned weapons, no guns or anything mechanical.
Age (9-18): 15
Description of face: Almost sprite like, heart shaped with a small, button like nose with freckles over the bridge of her nose with light green eyes
Picture: http://vi.sualize.us/sunshine_red_bea...
Description of body/clothes: swimmers/runners body, slim, muscular arms from fighting, clothes: Outdoorsy
Personality: Childish, creative, fun loving, caring, kind, outspoken, stubborn
Likes: flying, training, games, stories, playing her reed flute http://previews.123rf.com/images/mura...
Dislikes: kill joys, rules, not being allowed to explore
Extra/Anything else: Her favorite story if Peter Pan so naturally she tries to be exactly like him.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Petra Paulin:
Approved~

Speech and debate
Conjuring
History of Magic
Fighting and Warfare

Libra-8

Welcome to the group, have fun RPing!

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Oh oops sorry I thought i gave him his classes :P
Here:

Manipulation of elements
Illusions
History of Magic
Fighting and warfare

message 40: by Molly (new)

Molly | 4 comments Name: Cassandra Slick

Abilities: Cassandra can hypnotize people. She must have her special gem, and it is only resistible by very strong minds. She cannot make someone murder, love, or do something fatal to themselves.

Description of face: Cassie has huge grey eyes and long, wavy blonde hair. Her face is very round and her chin protrudes a little. She has a small mouth with thin lips, but very full cheeks. She is usually seen wearing some sort of bow in her hair.

Description of body/clothes: She's 5'3 and very skinny. She's usually wearing a graphic t-shirt and jeans. Her hypnotizing gem is always on a necklace around her neck, making very suggestible people drawn to her.

Personality: Cassie is a very shy person who wants people to like her more than she wants anything else. She is also very submissive to the people around her. Ironically, she is very suggestible. Cassie is an idealist, wanting to make the world a better place. She gets attached far too easily and can be a little clingy.

Likes: Cassie loves to read. She also likes making others happy and singing.

Dislikes: Cassie does not like to hypnotize people, she feels like it is cruel. She also doesn't like it when other people are upset. She is scared of frogs.

Other: none.

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Prudents: Those set backs are perfectly acceptable for someone who can hypnotize people (Different then mind control) that make it not OP.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Prudents, we need to have a talk

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) She may have hypnotysm only for fake emotions and etc. No actual mind control since that is what hypnotism is. Anyways, she said only strong minds can resist so I think she means mind control.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I've been watching the way you mod groups and do things around in the different groups and there are some issues

message 49: by Featherflight (new)

*whispers* you haven't approved and of my characters

message 50: by Featherflight (new)

Ok wait I'm a mod, but you still need to give me my classes