Six Six discussion

Six's POV

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

K.I. Lynn It seems many wanted to see Six's POV.

My question is this...

How much?
A prequel?
Much like I did with Dissolution in the Breach series and just the ending?
The entire book from his POV?

I'm willing to dive into his brain, but as always, I'm curious of my readers thoughts!

<3
K.I. Lynn

KatS K.I Lynn,

Even though it does not answer your question, I am hoping that you will answer me anyway. I want to read Six but need more info that I cannot find the answer to. Does Six have sex with OW after meeting the heroine? Does he make her have sex with OM/OW? If that is the case then no problem but I will be skipping, making the book just not for me. Thanks a bunch!

K.I. Lynn Kat wrote: "K.I Lynn,

Even though it does not answer your question, I am hoping that you will answer me anyway. I want to read Six but need more info that I cannot find the answer to. Does Six have sex with O..."

Hi Kat!
Nope! Just sex between the two of them. He doesn't share her despite another characters attempts. There is some voyeurism.

Hope you give it a try!
Thanks!
K.I. Lynn

KatS K.I. Lynn,

Thanks for the quick response. I will be reading it tonight. Thanks again.

Kat

message 5: by L (new) - rated it 5 stars

L I don't necessarily need a prequel. I'd prefer to read about his thoughts as he was falling in love with Lacey because I'm sure she was not at all what he was expecting and he didn't know what to do with that.
And will she get the words "I love you" out of him?

Lorie It would be cool to see his POV but I am thinking more books with other assassins like him written in female POV or alternating POV. Such a great book!!

Kaishi Need Six's POV BADLY! Same story, just want to get into his sociopathic mind and understand his feelings or confusion towards Paisley.

Bebe I agree with L I don't necessarily need a prequel but it would have been nice to hear his pov included in the book.

Kasey Flores I would love six's POV!! Is there any updates on this?