No Logic discussion

Journals_ > MiMi's Journal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MiMi (last edited May 08, 2014 09:02PM) (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Hi I am Mimi. This is my journal. Who knows how often I will come here though. let's just start with the fact that I still go to school. Right now I loathe school. I have a little thing called summer fever where I NEED SUMMER BREAK RIGHT NOW!. You will hear me repeat this many times until it happens. Another thing you must know, I will reference tv shows quite a bit. (tv is my passion besides books)

Here is some tv moments to get you started:

Those are some of the best shows of all time and if you don't know them Netflix these titles:
1. Melissa and Joey
2.switched at Birth
3. House
4. Spongebob Squarepants
5. Adventure Time
6. The Amazing World of Gumball
7. Drake and Josh

message 2: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments "Are you out there
Where the rainy days begin
To feel rather sad
And the walls are closing in
Like the darkness around me
It's so hard to look away
When the daylight doesn't ever stay
Above this dull apartment view
Oh, I will surround you

It's quite clear that I'm stuck here
So I'll devise a plan
And cut out a door in my new living room floor
The porch light is so bright
That I will quickly sneak down the dark metal shape
Of the rusty fire escape

I bought a one way ticket
Cause I knew I'd never see the ground
Unless I was aboard a jet plane
And we were going down
When I wiped the tears from my eyes
The warm water took me by surprise
And I woke up beside the ocean
I realized I must be in California

Aloha, my happy west coast friends
Do you feel alive
When the breaking waves arrive
And wash all around you
The beach homes and ocean side
Are quite well known by the evening tide
And we can sleep where we reside
With redwoods around us
The blue air is up there
And could I bring it down
I bottle it up and save it for a sweet summer night

I bought a one way ticket
Cause I knew I'd never see the ground
Unless I was aboard a jet plane
And we were going down
When I wiped the tears from my eyes
The warm water took me by surprise
And I woke up beside the ocean
I realized I must be in California
I must be in California

Am I awake or is this just a dream?

The new year is out here
And I will make a lovely list
Of your charms
So I'll never feel alone in your arms

I must be in California
I must be in California
I must be in California"

West Coast Friendship -Owl City

My favorite song ever!

message 3: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments At school, need summer like right away. At least I don't live at school like in Zoey 101. That seems like it would be fun though. Although this is kind of like that episode of The Middle. Where Brick just refuses to participate cause he doesn't want to be there.

During the summer however I get to go to *drumroll please* Disney World! and a week after that I am going to a summer camp! See, thats why I need summer now.

Well I am not supposed to log into goodreads on a school computer so I have to go... bye for now people

message 4: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Let me just say, I recently found out that my boyfriend (book boyfriend of course) Dimitri Belikov, is a big fat liar. Remember when he tells Rose Siberia is NOTHING like Antarctica and it's actually like a desert? WELL IT IS LIKE ANTARCTICA HALF THE TIME!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
you do not understand my sadness! DIMITRI CANT LIE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! This may seem stupid but imagine if like Harry Potter or Peeta or Augustus Waters lied to you. wouldn't you be sad! I mean sure its the author's fault but DIMITRI ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIAR ESPECIALLY NOT TO ROSE

Ok maybe I am overreacting, but whats a fangirl to do?

and that once again was... the lovable House.

message 5: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Hello beautiful children! I finished the book Hollow City by Ransom Riggs tidy and I was very pleased. Muy muy bueno! (Oh that's another thing I will randomly speak Spanish) so I am sitting in my awesome swingy chair and I am about read Antigoddess by Kendare Blake while listening to my Owl City CD. So I wanted to share with you guys another Owl City song in hopes that eventually you will join the community of Owl Citizens like me :) Música está triste. (It's a sad song)

Silhouette- Owl City

I'm tired of waking up in tears
'Cause I can't put to bed these phobias and fears
I'm new to this grief I can't explain
But I'm no stranger to the heartache and the pain

The fire I began is burning me alive
But I know better than to leave and let it die

I'm a silhouette asking every now and then
"Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?"
I'm a silhouette chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home

I'm sick of the past I can't erase
A jumble of footprints and hasty steps I can't retrace
The mountain of things I still regret
Is a vile reminder that I would rather just forget (no matter where I go)

The fire I began is burning me alive
But I know better than to leave and let it die

I'm a silhouette asking every now and then (now and then)
"Is it over yet? Will I ever smile again?"

'Cause I walk alone
No matter where I go
'Cause I walk alone
No matter where I go
'Cause I walk alone
No matter where I go

I'm a silhouette asking every now and then (now and then)
"Is it over yet? Will I ever love again?"

I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

message 6: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So you see. I was doing a whole tribute on here to old tv shows. I had about 20 with gifs and a review for each one. I was even doing tributes to tv shows that shoulda died but didn't. When suddenly my computer closes the internet and goodreads down and I am nearly cry because it took me like an hour and a half to do.

But somehow right now I hate the internet

message 7: by MiMi (last edited May 10, 2014 10:24PM) (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I am going to attempt to redo my *drumroll please* TRIBUTE TO OLD TV SHOWS WOOO! These are some of the greatest kid tv shows from when I was younger and they no longer air sadly :( but that is why I am tributing them! (is tributing a word? I don't think so) (*NOTE: I can not do all the popular tv shows. I will forget some. It would take me like a year to get all of them)
Well I will get on to it, HERE IS MY TRIBUTE TO OLD KIDS TV SHOWS!!!!!!!!!

So, first up:
Catdog!

I for one, loved this duo. I mean a smart cat with a stupid dog on the other end, hilarious!

Next:
Zoey101!

Even though I hate school, this fun group of friends made even me wish I could live at school.

Next:
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide:

Even with there old school cheesy effects, you still had to love these funny quirky middle schoolers. In fact, I still watch reruns of this show today.

Next:
Wizards of Waverly Place!

I was obsessed with this tv show. MASON AND ALEX FOREVER!!

Next:
Kim Possible!

I mean this girl could do anything! She was the bomb.

Next:
Hannah Montana!

Even if you don't like Miley Cyrus now, you had to have loved this tv show about her cool alter ego.

Next:
Big Time Rush!

Just a recently ended tv show, its glory days were back when it first started many years ago. We will never forget this lovable boy band!

Next:
iCarly!

Who didn't love the adventures of this web girl?

Last but Certainly Not Least:
Sabrina the Teenage Witch!

Who couldn't help falling in love with evil little Salem? This used to be one of my favorite tv shows ever. Now Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina) is on the hit tv show Melissa and Joey which I love, so its ok that this one had to end.

NOW, TV SHOWS THAT SHOULDA HAVE DIED AFTER THEIR GLORY DAYS... BUT DIDNT. I will show the befores (while it is still good) and the afters (when it should have been canceled)

First up:
SpongeBob Squarepants!
I used to dream about marrying SpongeBob when I was like 5. And Squidward was the one that ispired me to choose clarinet as my instrument in 6th grade (and I still play it) but seriously the show needed to end a long time ago.
Before:

After:

See how creepy it has become? I tried to get a picture of SpongeBob and his creepy tattoo but the internet just forbid me to see it because it is bad. Literally, there were no results that showed it. No, Just no. End it now please.

Next:
Fairly Oddparents!
This one as well I was obsessed with. It was my goal in life to be like Timmy Turner. Now, I would nerver be like him and his stupid dog.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Let it be known I HATE SPARKY!

Next:
Teen Titans (known now as Teen Titans GO!)
I loved the teen titans as well. When I was little I would go up to my dad and ask him why he couldn't be cool like Robin.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

No just no. I like the old teen titans WAY better.

Next:
Pokémon!
Yes Pokémon. It had to be said. I loved Pokémon but now they are so stupid.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Did you notice that with each new season Ash randomly has new friends? I mean I was ok with some of them leaving like when misty left and dawn showed up, I liked her, but when Brock left it was all over.

So that concludes that. I am glad I finally was able to finish it even if it wasn't as good as the first time. And if you disagree with me that's fine. We all have our own opinions.

message 8: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Just want to wish all the moms out there a happy Mother's Day :)

message 9: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I have a huge bio project I have to have done by tomorrow. I didn't put it off, but I couldn't finish because my partner had to send me his part for me to finish and he didn't do it till yesterday :( . I have to do a page writeup on each of the body systems. Not fun >:( I am not even done with the first one yet. No hay divertido! (This is not fun)

message 10: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I HATE SCHOOL

message 11: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments TENGO ODIO DE LA ESCUELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y LA TAREA DE LAS CIENCIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I hate school, and my biology homework {which I am only half done with right now and I can't focus for my life})

message 12: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Today's tribute is to *drumroll* SUMMER!!
Here are some awesome pics about it!

But most of all:

message 13: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I realized just now my journal was super spontaneous. I post the most random things at the most random times. I thought about it a little and said "Who Cares" Randomness is what people need sometimes. I hope to enlighten and entertain you people with my own weird life. And now what you have either been waiting for or dreading... I will continue to try to make you an Owl Citizen with his newest song
Beautiful Times feat Lindsay Sterling !!!!!!!

A spark soaring down through the pouring rain
And restoring life to the lighthouse
A slow motion wave on the ocean
Stirs my emotion up like like a rain cloud

When did the sky turn black?
And when will the light come back?

A cab driver turned to skydiver
Then to survivor,
Dying to breakdown
A blood brother, surrogate mother,
Hugging each other, crying their eyes out

I'm ecstatic like a drug addict
Locked in the attic
Strung out and spellbound

I fought all through the night
Oh, oh, but I made it alive
The sun's starting to rise
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times
This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard
But I'm gonna survive

A bad feeling burned through the ceiling
Leaving my healing heart with a new scar
A dead fire rose and rose higher
Like a vampire, up from the graveyard

We all suffer but we recover
Just to discover life where we all are

I fought all through the night
Oh, oh, but I made it alive
The sun's starting to rise
But I'm gonna survive

But I'm gonna survive

My heart's burning bad
And it's turning black
But I'm learning how to be stronger
And sincerely, I love you dearly
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wonder

message 14: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Sorry I couldn't do a tribute yesterday, I had a band concert!! (I play clarinet) Well today's tribute is to MUSIC (specifically the music I like. However I have the top 200 list and will be including some from there as well.)

First Up,(you all saw it coming)
OWL CITY!

My favorite singer EVER! and his face... its a good face.... and I love his hair... Most popular song: Fireflies or Good Time feat. Carly Rae Jepsen

Next,
IMAGINE DRAGONS!
[image error]
I love these guys too and they are pretty popular. Most popular song: Radioactive or Demons.

Next,
The Lumineers!

My favorite song by them is called Submarines. You should check it out! Most popular song: Ho Hey

Next,
Bastille!

Love these guys too! I love their song Daniel in the Den! Most popular song: Pompeii

Next,
Katy Perry!

She is a great singer and I like her as well. Most popular song: Fireworks or Teenage Dream or Dark Horse

Next:
Ariana Grande!

she currently holds the number 1 spot from my credible sources. Most Popular Song: Problem feat. Iggy Azalea

Next:
Pharrell Wiliams!
Currently holding spot number 6, his songs work their way into your head AND NEVER LEAVE! I woke up in the middle of the night singing Happy and WAS NOT happy about it. Most popular song: Happy

Next:
Paramore!

Holding the number 16 spot, they are very popular among many. Most popular song: Ain't it fun

Next:
Coldplay!

I like some of their older songs like Paradise and Viva la vida (which is Spanish for live the life :D) however their new album has some good songs too. My fave of the new album is Magic. Most popular Song: A sky full of Stars

Next,
Rixton!

Ok, a little thing about their most popular song. You people who listened to music in say, 2005 should recognize the tune and Lonely No More-Rob Thomas. I encourage to listen to both of these back by back on youtube or something and you will see the similarity. Most popular song: Me and my broken heart

Next:
American Authors!

they are good. I like em I guess most popular song: Best Day of my Life

Next,
Idina Menzel!

Everyone knows her. The voice of the lovable snow queen is top of the charts and I live Frozen, but its to overused now. It lost its cool most popular song: Let it go

Next:
One Republic!

I do love a few of their songs. They are quite good. Most popular song: Counting Stars

Next:
Avicii!

I love wake Me Up by Avicii. It isn't his most popular song anymore but its my favorite from him. Most Popular Song: Hey Brother

Next:
Passenger!

I love Passenger's most popular song. Most popular song: Let her go (not let it go XD)

Next:
Lorde!

For a while I did like Royals, before it became too popular (that sounded so hipster)and now Team gets stuck in my head. Team is my new fave by her and... I have all the lyrics memerized :/ most popular song: Team or Royals

Next:
The chainsmokers!

Now I actually really dislike this song... but it is insanely popular among my sister's crowd and so I thought if it's popular enough I should mention it. If you haven't seen it... don't. Most popular song: #selfie

Next:
Demi Lovato!

I used to love her when I was little, not really anymore, but her new song is kind of a hit! Most popular song: Neon Lights

Last but not least:
*crying* One Direction

Just know, I hate them, you can call me a hater and hate me for it but I don't care. I ain't gonna trash em I just strongly dislike them and it kills me inside to put them on this list. Most popular song: Story of my life or what makes you beautiful

That's that. Have a good day beautiful peeps!

message 15: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Not all of the pictures worked but that's ok.

I decided to try something new. I am going to do an open journal where when I say my journal is open you can make a comment about whatever the open journal is about until I say close journal and I will not delete your comments. However, if you comment after I "close" my journal back up I will delete it. make sense?

Today I want to open my journal and ask you guys what you think about fandoms. In general. Divergent, Hunger Games, HP, you name it. Is it good to be part of a fandom? Is there a point where you are too obsessed? Even talk about some of your faves if you want. My open journal will close tomorrow night and I am anticipating what you all are going to say:)

message 16: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Come on guys I want you to post. for realsies.

message 17: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Fandoms are cool.

message 18: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Thank you Mackenzie :) my journal is now closed and I am disappointed in the rest of you. This was a failed experiment. But that's ok. You learn from your mistake and my mistake was trusting I could get lots of responses

message 19: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Todays tribute is on *drumroll please* THE MOST POPUALR BOOKS! I will list the Top Most Popular books this year so far from all genres.(from a credible source)

First Up,
City of Heavenly Fire!
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare
This is the 6th book in the wildly popular Mortal Instruments series. I do not like it though I understand why many would.

In 2nd place,
The Invention of Wings!
The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
I have not read this book and have no clue what its about but many seem to like it.

In 3rd,
The One!
The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass
This is the third book on the Selection series and is majorly popular though I haven't read it.

In 4th,
Hollow City!
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs
I have read this book recently and let me tell you, it's wonderful. The second installment of the Miss Peregrine series and this one is much better than the first.

In 5th,
Maybe Someday!
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Now this book didn't look that good to me, but many people liked it so I'm not going to judge.

In 6th,
Panic!
Panic by Lauren Oliver
I want to read this one but have not been able too yet. It seems super good though.

In 7th,
Cress!
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
The third book in the Lunar Chronicles series, I don't understand why it is popular honestly.

In 8th,
Ignite Me!
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi
I really want to read this but it is so popular I can't get it at my library yet. Yes, I am still Team Adam. Go ADAM! XD

In 9th,
The Ice Princess!
The Ice Princess (Patrik Hedström, #1) by Camilla Läckberg
This is the first book in the Patrik Hedstrom series. That's all I know about it honestly...

In 10th,
Dreams of Gods & Monsters!
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor
The third book of Daughter of Smoke and Bone and it is seriously popular at my school. :/

In 11th,
The Blood of Olympus!
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan
I really don't understand this one. The series is so bad in my opinion. But hey, peeps can like whtever they want right?

In 12th,
To All the Boys I've Loved Before!
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han
Don't know this one. However, it looks ok. It's the first in the series

In 13th,
Be With Me!
Be with Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. Lynn
The second series in the Wait For You series. I no nothing else...

In 14th,
Cruel Beauty!
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I didn't want to read it but obviously a lot others did.

In 15th,
Isla and the Happily Ever After!
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins
This is also crazy popular but looks cheezy to me. This is the third book in the Anna and the French Kiss series.

In 16th
Lost Lake!
Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
No absouletly nothing about this book.

In 17th
Into the Still Blue!
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3) by Veronica Rossi
I hated the first book but obviously many didn't. This is the third book in the Under the Never Sky series.

In 18th
Alienated!
Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers
sorry, don't know this one.

In 19th
the King!
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward
The 12th book in the Black dagger Brotherhood is pretty popular.

Last but not least 20
Words of Radiance!
Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archive, #2) by Brandon Sanderson
This is the second book in the Stormlight Archive series.

Well that concludes that! See y'all later! :D

message 20: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Sorry guys no tribute today. Too exhausted.
this is literally me right now:

well that's not an actual picture of me but I think you got it.
Adios!

message 21: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Ok I recently reobsessed myself with Sims. Sims takes over your life. I once played sims for 12 hours straight.... well I stopped playing it for a while cause it started glitching but today I decided to see if it still glitched and IT DIDN'T YAYAYAYAYAYAY
OPEN JOURNAL TIME Do you guys think I am too obsessed with sims.... It just consumes all your time and is so much fun I just..... sigh... you guys don't have to answer I know I am crazy.... so for today and tomorrow if I don't post you can assume I am on sims

message 22: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Haha, I've never played sims, but yes I think you are a little to obsessed with it if you spent twelve straight hours on it. But it must be really fun, so I won't judge. :)

message 23: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So I have been playing sims and rereading the entire twilight saga. Or should I say rerererererererererererereading it cause I have frickin read it so many times. But it never ceases to amaze me. I know the book is cheesy and cliche and stupid. But you have to look deeper than that. The symbolisms. The beautiful romance that shouldn't have happened but did anyway. The last page of breaking Dawn <3. My family thinks I am crazy because I have read this series entirely too many times but I don't care. Next week I am going on vacation and I will be on a plane.... For seven hours.... So in my carryon I will have breaking Dawn (there ain't enough room for all four those books are frickin thick) and divergent, insurgent, allegiant, and the indigo spell (bloodlines #3 I am going to be reading for the first time), okay maybe not all of them my carryon ain't a library but definately some of those. Oh and that's why I won't be posting next week. VACATION HERE I COME! well I will post later.

message 24: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So I told you earlier I have been rerererererererererererererererererererererererereading the twilight saga. Well, I am in the middle of the half finished draft of Midnight Sun. It is my least favorite because (warning spoiler) in the beginning he is uoset about the fact he will fall in love with "a measly human girl". I never pictured him that way. And when I read that I think back to the end of Breaking Dawn and see how it is so different... Today's tribute is to *drumroll* TWILIGHT! (bet you saw it coming)

Now I don't like the movies (except for Breaking Dawn Part 2. that one was awesome.) So I will just post some quotes.

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”

“Fall down again, Bella?'
No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face.”

“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.”

“Did you know that 'I told you so' has a brother,Jacob?" she asked cutting me off. "His name is 'Shut the h*** up'.”

“I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures.”

“Now you know," I said lightly, and shrugged. "No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you.”

“I know - I'll play you for it," Alice suggested. "Rock, paper, scissors."
Jasper chuckled and Edward sighed.
"Why don't you just tell me who wins?" Edward said wryly.
Alice beamed. "I do. Excellent.”

“You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.”

“You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?”

“Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.”

“Leah: "That is easily the freakin’ grossest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Yuck. If there was anything in my stomach, it would be coming back."
Seth: "They are vampires, I guess. I mean, it makes sense, and if it helps Bella, it’s a good thing, right?"
Leah and Jake stare at Seth.
Seth: "What?"
Leah: "Mom dropped him a lot when he was a baby."
Jake: "On his head apparently."
Leah: "He used to gnaw on the crib bars, too."
Jake: "Lead paint?"
Leah: "Looks like it."
Seth: "Funny. Why don’t you two shut up and sleep?”

“What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead, take mine. Take everything I have.”

“Amazing," Edward muttered. "How can someone so tiny be so annoying?"
Alice laughed. "It's a talent.”

“So, Bella, I was following your scent through the woods after I'd left your room where I was watching you sleep...Yes that would be quite the ice breaker.”

“Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home." I snapped the phone shut and placed it in her waiting hand. "I'm done.”

“What's so funny?" Bella mumbled.
"I got food in her hair," I told her, chortling again.
"I'm not going to forget this, dog," Rosalie hissed.
"S'not so hard to erase a blond's memory," I countered. "Just blow in her ear."
Get some new jokes, "Rosalie snapped.”

“It's healthy to ditch class now and then." To be precise, it was healthier for humans if vampires ditched on days when human blood would be spilt.”

“Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?" He pulled me tighter against his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin.

I pressed my lips against his snow-cold neck. "I know how much I love you," I answered.

You compare one small tree to the entire forest."

I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see. "Impossible.”

“I struggled to find the words to name the feelings that flooded through me, but I had no words strong enough to hold them. For a long moment, I drowned in them. When I surfaced, I was not the same man I had been. My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?”

“I'm not dangerous at all I never hurt Grandpa or Sue or Billy. I love humans. And wolf-people like my Jacob."Renesmee dropped Edward's hand to reach back and pat Jacob's arm.”

“So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?" I teased, trying to lighten the mood.
He smiled swiftly, seeming to appreciate my effort. "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.”

“And you're worried, not because you're headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won't approve of you, correct?”
“That's right,” I answered immediately, hiding my surprise at his casual use of the word.
He shook his head. “You're incredible.”

“I stared into her eyes, wide under the thick fringe of lashes, and yearned for sleep. Not for oblivion, as I had before, not to escape boredom, but because I wanted to *dream*. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her.”

“Sounds like someone's hit the terrible twos."
"Threes actually," Quil corrected. "You missed the party. Princess theme. She made me wear a crown, and then Emily suggested they all try out her new play makeup on me."
"Wow, I'm REALLY sorry I wasn't around to see that."
Don't worry, Emily has pictures. Actually, I look pretty hot.”

“His gold eyes grew very soft. “You said you loved me.”
“You knew that already,” I reminded him, ducking my head.
“It was nice to hear, just the same.”
I hid my face against his shoulder.
“I love you,” I whispered.
“You are my life now,” he answered simply.
There was nothing more to say for the moment. He rocked us back and forth as the room grew lighter.”

“Isabella Swan?” He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. “I promise to love you forever—every single day of forever. Will you marry me?”
There were many things I wanted to say, some of them not nice at all, and others more disgustingly gooey and romantic than he probably dreamed I was capable of. Rather than embarrass myself with either, I whispered, “Yes.”
“Thank you,” he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he kissed the ring that was now mine.”

“You…made…me…faint,” I accused him dizzily.
“What am I going to do with you?” he groaned in exasperation. “Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!”
I laughed weakly, letting his arms support me while my head spun.
“So much for being good at everything,” he sighed.
“That's the problem.” I was still dizzy. “You're too good. Far, far too good.”

“Will you be?” I asked, suddenly anxious. “Will you really be here?”
“As long as you want me,” he assured me.
“I'll always want you,” I warned him. “Forever.”

“You think of me as a… living stone — hard and cold. That’s true. We are set the way we are, and it is very rare for us to experience a real change. When that happens, as when Bella entered my life, it is a permanent change. There’s no going back…”

See there are so many amazing and some funny quotes in this series that I didn't even find all the ones I like. This series is made fun of all the time and I make fun of it too but that's when you take it at face value. So to all the Twilight haters (if you hate it for the fact that Bella is okay that he stalks her, or cause the vamps sparkle, or that you believe the book instills that girls are nothing without a boyfriend {which is not true}) then I dare you to reread it a look for the symbolisms. Cause I love this series. Not the movies though, Still not the movies. (Wow this post is long)

message 25: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Today I decided to do a tribute to another of my favorite series in correspondence with yesterday. DIVERGENT!!!!!!!! (Now I BASOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOVIE)

OMG *FANGIRL*

*FANGIRL MOAR*

Not my nails... but they ARE cool.

Not about divergent.... but related

So there. And for my birthday, (which you guys don't know so don't ask) I REALLY WANT THE DIVERGENT DVD OR SOMETHING DIVERGETN RELATED.I already have and Amity phone case. (cause im amity) but I <3 DIVERGENT

message 26: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments After doing all those Divergent quotes and pics it made me reobsessed with Divergent *sigh* but today is for another one of my obsessions series: Vampire Academy/Bloodlines! Now I HATE THE VA MOVIE THEY RUINED IT! so just like Twilight I will do quotes.

“I’d said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a bad***.”

“The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms.”

“Ah, my daughter,ʺ he said. ʺEighteen, and already youʹve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians will ever see.ʺ He paused. ʺI couldnʹt be prouder.”

“what's your name?"
what?" i asked, squinting at the light.
your name." I reconized Dr. Olendzki peering over me.
you know my name."
I want you to tell me."
Rose. Rose Hathaway."
Do you know your birthday?"
Of course I do. Why are you asking me such stupid things? Did you lose my records?"
Dr. Olendzki gave an exasperated sigh and walked off, taking the annoying light with her. "I think she's fine,”

“Wow." I hadn't thought Dimitri could be any cooler, but I was wrong. "You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible...what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."
He blinked. "What?"
"Uh, nothing.”

“You know what would help?" I asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"If you turned off this crap music and put on something that came out after the Berlin Wall went down."

Dimitri laughted. "Your worst class is history, yet somehow, you know everything about Eastern Europe."

"Hey, gotta have material for my jokes, Comrade." Still smiling, he turned the radio dail. To a country station.

"Hey! This isn't what I had in mind," I exclaimed. I could tell he was on the verge of laughing again.

"Pick. It's one or the other."

I sighed. "Go back to the 1980s stuff."

He flipped the dail, and I crossed my arms over my chest as some vaguely European-sounding band sang about how video had killed the radio star. I wished someone would kill this radio.”

“Abe held my gaze a bit longer and then broke into an easy smile. ʺOf course, of course. This is a family gathering. A celebration. And look: hereʹs our newest member.ʺ

Dimitri had joined us and wore black and white like my mother and me. He stood beside me, conspicuously not touching. ʺMr. Mazur,ʺ he said formally, nodding a greeting to both of them. ʺGuardian Hathaway.ʺ

Dimitri was seven years older than me, but right then, facing my parents, he looked like he was sixteen and about to pick me up for a date.

ʺAh, Belikov,ʺ said Abe, shaking Dimitriʹs hand. ʺIʹd been hoping weʹd run into each other. Iʹd really like to get to know you better. Maybe we can set aside some time to talk, learn more about life, love, et cetera. Do you like to hunt? You seem like a hunting man. Thatʹs what we should do sometime. I know a great spot in the woods. Far, far away. We could make a day of it. Iʹve certainly got a lot of questions Iʹd like to ask you. A lot of things Iʹd like to tell you too.ʺ

I shot a panicked look at my mother, silently begging her to stop this. Abe had spent a good deal of time talking to Adrian when we dated, explaining in vivid and gruesome detail exactly how Abe expected his daughter to be treated. I did not want Abe taking Dimitri off alone into the wilderness, especially if firearms were involved.

ʺActually,ʺ said my mom casually. ʺIʹd like to come along. I also have a number of questions—especially about when you two were back at St. Vladimirʹs.ʺ

ʺDonʹt you guys have somewhere to be?ʺ I asked hastily. ʺWeʹre about to start.ʺ

That, at least, was true. Nearly everyone was in formation, and the crowd was quieting. ʺOf course,ʺ said Abe. To my astonishment, he brushed a kiss over my forehead before stepping away. ʺIʹm glad youʹre back.ʺ Then, with a wink, he said to Dimitri:

ʺLooking forward to our chat.ʺ

ʺRun,ʺ I said when they were gone. ʺIf you slip out now, maybe they wonʹt notice. Go back to Siberia."

"Actually," said Dimitri, "I'm pretty sure Abe would notice. Don't worry, Roza. I'm not afraid. I'll take whatever heat they give me over being with you. It's worth it.”

“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it'd be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.”

“Don't blame us," said my mother. "We didn't blow up half of Court, steal a dozen cars, call out a murderer in the middle of a crowd, or get our teenage friend crowned queen."

"Actually," said Abe, "I did blow up half of Court.”

“No one had ever called me unnatural before, except for the time I put ketchup on a taco. But seriously, we'd been out of salsa, so what else was I supposed to do?”

“What?" I asked uneasily. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shook his head, the smile rueful now. "Because sometimes, a person can get so caught up in the details that they miss the whole. It's not just the dress or the hair. It's YOU. You're beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me.”

“If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”

And here are some memes:
well I actually couldn't find any good ones :(

Sometimes I wonder if I am too obsessed and then I see people like these:

and this quiz reassures me
http://www.hypable.com/2014/04/16/div...

I got 5/15
OPEN JOURNAL! Post your Divergent obsess quiz results!

message 27: by Mackenzie (last edited May 31, 2014 11:57AM) (new)

Mackenzie o/15
That is really sad. I mean, I've never considered myself like totally obsessed with Divergent, but I do really like it, and I thought I would get at least like a two or three. Whatever. :)

message 28: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Mackenzie wrote: "o/15
That is really sad. I mean, I've never considered myself like totally obsessed with Divergent, but I do really like it, and I thought I would get at least like a two or three. Whatever. :)"

That's ok :) At least it means you truly aren't obsessed.

message 29: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Today's tribute is to something near and dear to most of America's (and other countries) heart, Disney Movies! Now I am not talkin the new Disney channel movies like Cloud 9 and junk. I mean the good ones. The Disney Princesses. The feel good, laughable characters, the heartfelt love stories, the animation, and who could forget, the songs. Now many of you "hipsters" would say not Frozen, but by definition of a classic Disney movie, it is in fact having all the criteria so it will be included. no particular order.
1. The Lion King!

2. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

3. Dumbo

4. Cinderella

5.Lady and the Tramp

6. The Little Mermaid

7. Aladdin

8. Pocahontas

9. Hercules

10. Mulan

11. Brother Bear

12. Bolt

13.Wreck-it Ralph

14. Cars

15. Finding Nemo
[image error]

17. The Incredibles

18. Monsters Inc.

19. The Nightmare Before Christmas

20. Ratatouille

21. The Secret World of Arrietty

22. Tinker Bell
[image error]

23. Toy Story

24. Up

25. Wall-e

Okay so I didn't include Frozen, as I didn't include many others. But that's okay. There are so many great Disney movies. I absolutely cannot live without The Lion King and Wall-e. My fave princesses however are Pocahontas and Ariel. And Jack Skellington is amazing. Everyone has their faves.

message 30: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments And now I try to force more Owl City on you:

The funniest song ever (I really am not fond of the dentist)

Dental Care!

I brush my teeth, and look in the mirror
And laugh out loud as I'm beaming from ear to ear
I'd rather pick flowers, instead of fights
And rather than flaunt my style
I'd flash you a smile, of clean pearly whites

I've been to the dentist a thousand times so I know the drill
I smooth my hair, sit back in the chair
But somehow I still get the chills

"Have a seat" he says pleasantly
As he shakes my hand, and practically laughs at me
"Open up nice and wide" he says peering in
And with a smirk he says "Don't have a fit, this'll just pinch a bit"
As he tries not to grin

When hygienists leave on long vacations
That's when dentists scream and lose their patience

Talking only brings the toothaches on,
Because I say the stupidest things
So if my resolve goes South
I'll swallow my pride with an aspirin, and shut my mouth

Golf and alcohol don't mix
And that's why I don't drink and drive
Because, good grief I'd knock out my teeth,
And have to kiss my smile goodbye

I've been to the dentist a thousand times so I know the drill
I smooth my hair, sit back in the chair
But somehow I still get the chills

message 31: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So the past week I was at Disney World as I said. I was able to read and finish The Indigo Spell, which was as I suspected AMAZING! I was also able to reread the entire Divergent trilogy <3! I was able to read all of Allegiant on one plane ride (it was a long one) *sigh* I <3 Four. But my vacay was fun. mostly. At the beach, I was almost stung by a sting ray. Let me tell you I always have bad experiences at the beach. so I hate beaches kinda.

More Owl City!

Cave In-
Please take a long hard look
Through your text book 'cause I'm history
When I strap my helmet on I'll be long gone
'Cause I've been dying to leave
Yeah, I'll ride the range
And hide all my loose change in my bedroll
'Cause riding a dirt bike down a turn pike
Always takes its toll on me

I've had just about enough
Of quote "diamonds in the rough"
Because my backbone is paper thin
Get me out of this cavern or I'll cave in
(I'll cave in, I'll cave in...)

If the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
(The sun will still be shining)
Because I've heard it said that
Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining
(Though I'm always undermining too deep to know)
Swallow a drop of gravel and blacktop
'Cause the road tastes like Wintergreen
The wind and the rain smell of oil and octane
Mixed with stale gasoline

I'll soak up the sound
Try to sleep on the wet ground
I'll get ten minutes give or take
'Cause I just don't foresee myself getting drowsy
When cold integrity keeps me wide awake
(Awake, awake, awake, awake...)

(Cave in, cave in, cave in, cave in...)

I'll keep my helmet on
Just in case my head caves in
(In case my head caves in)
'Cause if my thoughts collapse
Or my framework snaps
It'll make a mess like you wouldn't believe
Tie my handle bars to the stars
So I stay on track (so I stay on track)
And if my intentions stray I'll wrench them away
Then I'll take my leave and I won't even look back

I won't even look back

(Da da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da daaa...)

message 32: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Also, tonight is the big Melissa and Joey wedding! for those of you who don't watch the show, well it's kinda a big deal. And I WILL BE IN FRONT OF THAT TV! My family may want to watch something else, but too bad because I WILL WATCH THEM AND THEY BETTER GET MARRIED!

message 33: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Today's tribute is to more books, cause hey, this is Goodreads after all. The Top 20 Most Read Books of THIS WEEK! (***NOTE*** Many of the books on this list I do not like. I am not trying to trash them just give my opinion)

1. The Fault In Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This one, while I have no desire to read it, is insanely popular. Especially with the movie coming out with Shailene Woodley as the star.

2.City of Heavenly Fire
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare
This is the 6th book of the Mortal Instruments series and while I do not read the series, it is a clear favorite.

3. The One
The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass
This is the third Selection book. Many of my friends are fond of this series, and while I am unsure of as to why, it is still insanely popular.

4. The Giver
The Giver (The Giver #1) by Lois Lowry
I had to read this book as a school assignment a couple years ago. I actually liked the book. It was okay.

5. The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
Never understood the appeal for this one but they are coming out with a movie.

6. Orphan Train
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
Haven't heard of this one. Must not be popular among my crowd...

7. If I Stay
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman
Noone that I really know has liked this book so I am quite shocked it is on this list.

8. Paper Towns
Paper Towns by John Green
everyone loves John Green of course. I just don't see the appeal sadly.

9. The One and Only
The One & Only by Emily Giffin
I have not heard of this book before but the cover looks interesting.

10.Until Nico
Until Nico (Until, #4) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
this is the 4th book in the ever popular Until series which I have not read.

11. Divergent
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
I am proud to say I am a die-hard Divergent fan and you should know that by now. After just finishing rereading the series again, I have to s ay I still love it. FOUR IS AMAZING!!!!!!

12. Allegiant
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Love this book. Yeah, many people hate it because of the ending but I think that's biased. 4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

13. Insurgent
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
Yep, the second divergent book. Still amazing.

14. The Golfinch
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
It's still wildly popular and I still know absolutely nothing about it.

15. the Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
All I know is that this books sounds like a chick-lit. Which I don't object to, but really.

16. Me Before You
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Yeah...... don't know it.... at all

17. Dark Places
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Don't know it but the title sounds like something out of a Batman movie.

18. Where'd You Go, Bernadette?
Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Don't know it, but I don't like the cover.

19. Fangirl
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Yeah..... no.

20. The Selection
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass
Yeah I already talked about this one when I talked about the third book.... so my work here is done.

so I am going to go to the library soon where they have *Drumroll* THE FIERY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

message 34: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I finished The Fiery Heart the other day. That book grabs you and doesn't let go. So now I am reading this other book called This Song Will Save Your Life. It's ok so far. Oh Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there!

message 35: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments In the only person in this group who continually posts in a journal. *shrugs* go me. I love the song Find You- Zedd from the Divergent soundtrack. Here is a link for the video cause seriously this song is awesome and divergent all the way!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B7SDDp8e_OQ

message 36: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Today on goodreads I saw this post (not going to name names) that said teenagers just turned this site into a chat room and that this isn't supposed to be facebook. And then I realized that's exactly what I did here kinda. I rarely ever talk about books. So idk.

message 37: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So currently I am obsessed with the songs Ain't It Fun by Paramore and Find You by Zedd. They are amazing.

Anyway, yesterday was finally the Melissa and Joey wedding. It was amazing and funny and amazing.

Yeah, I care about tv too much. *sigh* oh well.

OOH! Also! Next week the new Owl City EP called Ultraviolet comes out and I am EXCITED!!!!!

granted I can't buy it right away, but that's what youtube's for so if you know someone that does lyric videos and such, MAKE THEM DO THIS ONE ASAP!!

message 38: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izx9AD...
^
|
Watch this if you dare >:)
Actually its Aint It Fun b Paramore

message 39: by MiMi (last edited Jun 21, 2014 02:22PM) (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So I found out yesterday that collectively, One Direction's favorite band is Coldplay. They are dead to me now *tear* Harry's fave song is Paradise, while Niall loves Viva la Vida. both songs I love. well not any more. Ok I stil do but I don't like liking those songs if that makes any sense.

Anywho, HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE!
That's right! If you are on my side of the world then it is the longest day of the year (and quite a hot one) To those folks on the other side of the earth, happy winter I suppose.... It never made sense to me that when it is summer where I am it is winter on the other side of the earth. But the months are still the same sooo do they have Christmas in July? Or during their summer in December? and what about school? Is their summer break in November or do they have a two month winter break at the same time we have our summer one. I overthink things.

But I am FINALLY going to the library today. I have been waiting 3 whole days. Okay that may not seem like a lot... but I am sitting at home all day every day summer break. So what do I do? read. what did I do for three days? Well actually I found a free book online but... I read everyday cause what else do I have to do besides read and play sims. And now I am only allowed to play sims for a max of 2 hours per day now. So yay library today!

message 40: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments In two days I am going to summer camp! So I wont be able to post during that time. Itll be fun cause I GET TO ZIPLINE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am uber excited. (I never say uber O_O) Its this book I'm reading. The protag is annoying and cliché and popular and now she is rubbing off on me. Hence the word uber. I need to shake this off now.

message 41: by MiMi (last edited Jul 05, 2014 02:58PM) (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I AM BACK!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I never realized how much I love things like cold water, and clean showers, and AC, and carpet, and fast food, and internet, and ITunes, and cleanliness, and TV until you get it taken away from you. That's right. I got None of that at summer camp but I am back now AND I GOT A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!! My wallpaper on my laptop is Divergent duh! Oh did I tell you that as a surprise gift my fam got me a HUGE Divergent wallpaper? I did. For reals. so now I do look like I'm obsessed but it WAS MY FAMILY!!

My tribute today is to things I did not have at my summer camp.
1. Cold Water

2. Working Air Conditioner

3. Fast Food

4. Carpet

5. Internet

6. Pest control

7. No dirt
[image error]
8. Music

9. Sims
[image error]
10. TV

So all in all, camp was fun but I like civilization and all of these things.

message 42: by MiMi (last edited Jul 08, 2014 11:26AM) (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So yesterday I was rereading Last Sacrifice because that is my favorite book EVER! And I thought it was so ironic, since I have rad all of the released Bloodlines books, how against humans being with Moroi Rose, Dimitri and Sydney were, then to read Bloodlines... I NEED BLOODLINES #5 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Sacrifice was still amazing cause Dimitri is just amazing...

Yep. The life of a fangirl.

message 43: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Right now I am reading this book called Manicpixiedreamgirl. It is pretty ok so far. I guess I will see how it goes. On my book challenge I am 4 books behind schedule. Not my fault I couldn't read for a week gosh.

message 44: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Today's tribute is to songs I want on my ipod but don't have. *sigh* I need an iTunes gift card for my birthday.(hese are in no particular order)

1. Paradise- Coldplay

2. Magic- Coldplay

3. Team- Lorde

4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day

5. Find You- Zedd

6. I Need You- M83

7. Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood

8. Sail- AWOLnation

9. Safe and Sound- Capital Cities

10. Classic- Mkto

11. Ain't It Fun- Paramoe

12. A Sky Full Of Stars- Coldplay

13. Viva la Vida- Coldplay

14. Beautiful Times- Owl City

15. Up All Night- Owl City

16. This isn't the end- Owl City

17. Wolf Bite- Owl City

So there you go.

message 45: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I just found out Lauren Myracle is making a FOURTH INTERNET GIRLS BOOK! NOOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LAUREN!!!! IT ENDED PERFECTLY OK. IT WAS A BAD LAST BOOK AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE! Plus, the fact that the name of the book is called "YOLO" no just no.
yolo by Lauren Myracle
NO!
Even though I know it will be bad I have to read it and finish off the series. It only makes sense but COME ON LAUREN THE TRILOGY ENDED FINE YOU DON"T NEED TO DRAG THESE CHARACTERS ON. Oh well I suppose

message 46: by MiMi (last edited Jul 11, 2014 02:49PM) (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments So I was reading this book called Identical By Ellen Hopkins. I liked the story, but some parts of the book were SOOOOOO DISTURBING I am just like O_O WTHECK
Without the disturbing parts the book woulda been 5 stars. But it was. so. disturbing.

Anyway I was listening to the Ultraviolet EP by Owl City on youtube.. the song THis Isn't the End.. is really sad. It almost makes you want to cry.

So many feels today. First, creeped out by a book then saddened by a song. W.o.w.

message 47: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I am proud to say I finally convinced one of my friends to get a goodreads account. :D Granted if she sees this she'll deny it but who cares. I have influenced ppl and now their influence is here lolol

message 48: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Up All Night b Owl City is stuck my head s here are the lyrics for you to enjoy. It's really an awesome song...

Up All Night- Owl City
I fell in love with a ghost
Oh, under the moonlight
You took my hand and held me close
For once I was alright

I cried and the tears fell from my eyes
Like a waterfall
And I swear I could feel you in my arms
But there was no one there at all

You were my clarity, I swear
Alone in a daydream
Yeah there was magic in the air
And you were right here beside me
Held down like an angel with no wings
I wanna fly again
I just can't get you off my mind
And now I'm gonna be up all night
Woah oh oh oh

Its tearing me up inside

I tossed and turned in the end
With no one to talk to
I searched again and again
But I never found you

I cried and the tears fell from my eyes
Like a waterfall
And I swear I could feel you in my arms

Alone in a daydream
I wanna fly again
Woah oh oh oh

I'm gonna be up all night, woah oh oh oh
I'm gonna be up all night
I don't wanna say goodbye
its tearing me up inside

Woah oh oh oh
I'm gonna be up all night, woah oh oh oh
I'm gonna be up all night
I don't wanna say goodbye
its tearing me up inside

Alone in a daydream
I wanna fly again

(Gonna be up all night)
(And now I'm gonna be up all night)

A whisper on the air
Made my heart rate fall
When I heard you call
And I swear, I could hear your voice in my ear

message 49: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I was watching a movie review for obviously divergent and it was this middle aged guy and he said and I quote "it's for twilight fans that don't want to admit they love twilight so they jump the hunger games bandwagon and this movie/book whatever crap is keeping them busy until Mockingjay part 1 comes out. That's what this crap is." I was like what the heck! That is not even close to true. Some people are stupid when it comes to fangirls. He also says "it's just for a bunch of teenage fangirls. No one else would like this movie. They put Kate Winslet in the movie to rope moms of teenage fangirls to go but really, not a lot of people will like this."
Woah. That's a new low for fangirls. But then at the end of the review after saying all that he has the nerve to say he loved the movie and gives it 4 outa 5 stars?! Some people make me mad.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Love your poem!

« previous 1