Ancient & Medieval Historical Fiction discussion

Looking For a Book About.. > Hanging Gardens of Babylon

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments Has anyone ever come across a book that takes place in, or heavily features the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?

message 2: by Terri, Wyrd bið ful aræd (new)

Terri | 19503 comments Not me. Sorry, wish I could help.

message 3: by Terri, Wyrd bið ful aræd (last edited May 08, 2014 11:14PM) (new)

Terri | 19503 comments Turns out I can help you. I hunted around and found this one.
Garden of Madness by Tracy L. Higley Garden of Madness

Looks to be a bit romancey though.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments Hi Terri,
That's one tha I've actually read and it is romance, biblical romance of all things.
Thank you though, for finding and posting and trying to help, very much appreciated!

message 5: by Terri, Wyrd bið ful aræd (new)

Terri | 19503 comments Maybe one day someone will find something else for you. :)

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments Hopefully! I continue my search in the mean time, and will share anything I find, in case someone else might be interested as well.

message 7: by Terri, Wyrd bið ful aræd (new)

Terri | 19503 comments Yes, Please do share.

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 37 comments Has anyone ever come across a book that fits here? I'm not sure if anyone is against resurrecting old posts, but new books come out all the time.

message 9: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Agha-Jaffar | 329 comments I'm sorry. I can't come up with one either. But please share if you find one that features the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. I would be very interested in it--as long as it's not "romancy."

message 10: by Terri, Wyrd bið ful aræd (last edited Aug 06, 2017 01:54PM) (new)

Terri | 19503 comments Nothing from me either.
(Digging up old threads is always good to see. Means a whole new bunch of members might see them and be helped by the topic). :-)

message 11: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 37 comments Then I'll be sure to revive more that I wish had a few more posts :)

message 12: by Terri, Wyrd bið ful aræd (new)

Terri | 19503 comments Haha. Please do!

message 13: by Margaret, Sherlockian Sheila (last edited Aug 06, 2017 08:47PM) (new)

Margaret (margyw) | 3292 comments There's a Gordianus the Finder book of short stories that has one set there.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

I still can't think of a novel that uses the Hanging Gardens as a major setting.

Ancient & Medieval Historical Fiction

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Garden of Madness (other topics)