Pandora Hearts discussion

Earth > Graveyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 14, 2014 04:57AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 318 comments Mod
Oz walks around the graveyard silently. For once Gil and Alice weren't with him, they had both fallen asleep after getting into another argument with each other so he decided to come for a walk and perhaps find more of Alice's memories. Of course, Gil promised not to leave his side since he was his servant and of course Oz promised not to leave Alice's side since he was her servant, but he figured he wouldn't be gone for too long so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Forewarning I may not be able to rp him exactly the same, but hopefully I come close lol!))

Cheshire lay on a gravestone lightly dozing. He was wondering what Alice was doing when Oz walked into the graveyard. He eyed the kid with his eye, what was he doing here?

((Lol its ok :) ))

Oz gazes around silently in thought, his gaze falling upon Cheshire before he slowly approaches with his normal cheerful smile.

((Should they have met yet?))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Hm, Idk, what do you think?))

Cheshire just stared at the kid. His blank expression giving nothing away.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Sorry I'll start being more detailed when I get a better hold of his character XP btw does chess have a tail?))

((Its ok XD And yes, he has a cat tail, cat ears and large cat like arms/paws. He also wears all black with a red ribbon on his neck that contains a bell with Alice's memories. Heres a pic of him.

http://static.zerochan.net/Cheshire.C... and http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20... ))

Oz walks up, smiling cutely,"You sure are a strange one.. Are you a chain?" He couldn't help but softly touch Cheshire's ears.

((And ill go with they dont know each other XD))

((sorry it took so long for me to reply, i was finding the pics XD))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Lol it's fine!!! And coolies! Thanks for the pics XD I was looking him up too, but all the ones I was coming up with didn't show it clear enough :S))

Cheshire's tail whipped up and whacked Oz in the face. "Don't touch me," he said blankly. He didn't like this little kid, didn't like his cute smile, didn't like his smile.

message 10: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 14, 2014 05:31AM) (new)

((Lol yeah :D And i just found out Illegal contractors only die at the end of each contract, but Legal contractors, the mark doesn't appear on there chest (meaning they never die from the contract) and all contractors dont age XD))

Oz blinks, blocking it with his face. He always delt with Alice's abuse so he could handle this. He smiles cutely,"Whats your name?"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Oh lol, that's pretty cool! XD ))

Cheshire blinked with his one eye, the other hidden by his eyepatch. What was with this kid? He thought to himself. "What's yours?" He replied.

((Lol sorry.. Yet another spoiler but.. I wanna learn how to appear under someones bed without having entered the house, and i wanna learn how to enter a cabnit and when others open it, im gone XD That Break/mad hatter i swear.. Ill never understand him XD))

Oz blinks, saying childishly,"I asked first"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Omg lol...hilarious haha XD he sounds awesome XD ))

"And I asked second," said Cheshire, his tail flicking left and right. His head was resting on his arms crossed beneath his chin. And his ears were alert-ish.

((Lol right?! XD))

He huffs before smiling cutely,"Oz.. Of the Vessalius family.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((TOTALLY XD))

"Oz..." said Cheshire, his eye on him. "I'm Cheshire..." He said a little blankly, he would look bored if he didn't have a permanent blank expression on his face.

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 14, 2014 06:00AM) (new)

((Lol XD))

Oz smiles cutely, the moon reflecting in his perfect green eyes and perfect blonde hair,"Its a pleasure to meet you then, Cheshire.." That name sounds so familiar.. He thinks.

((And i just read that apparently Oz is a younger version of Jack's body, its why they look alike XD))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((O.O whoa really??? lol, who's Jack again? ))

Cheshire eyed Oz's seeming perfectness. He wondered if he knew Alice. Alice... "Sure," he said blankly. "If you say so."

message 18: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 14, 2014 06:18AM) (new)

((Jack looks like Oz with emerald eyes and blonde hair, except he has slightly longer hair.

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/... http://static.zerochan.net/Pandora.He... (This one is of Oz and Jack XD)

Jack is often seen in Alice's memories and is often seen talking to Oz, telling him in Alice's memories that he must push forward to find her memories quickly and tells Gil its up to him to look after Oz. Jack was once the guy who went to the abyss to play with the evil Alice (Alice's evil twin http://i99.beon.ru/starlighthorizon.f... http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/i7ljoR6TA4E/hq... Except as you can tell, they have different hair color and eye color XD) when he was Oz's age and is what makes the evil Alice automatically think its Oz she's in love with))

Oz smiles cutely and nods,"So, what are you doing here this time of night?"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Oh I remember Jack now - saw him in the profiles XD - Thanks for explaining it! I feel a little bad that you have to though. ))

"Resting," he said blankly. He sighed. He wondered what Alice was doing. Hopefully Alice was doing something...useful? "You?"

((Lol its alright, i love this anime so much that im willing to explain anything XD))

Oz sighs,"Well.. My two friends were arguing and it put them to sleep.. So i decided to come for a walk.." He shrugs,"My chain is always the tough one who constantly attacks anyone, even if they're apologizing to her.. And my servant.. Well.. He doesn't quite like her.. Not sure why.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Awesome ^.^))

Chesire didn't actually care if it had nothing to do with Alice, so he kind of just kept lying there, his tail flicking lazily left and right. Sighing he said blankly, "Who's your chain?"

He blinks, replying,"The bloody black rabbit" (Which thats Alice's name that people who dont know her well call her because its her Chain Name)

message 23: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Gil stood to the side, watching Oz

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Ohhhh lol. Does Cheshire know that's Alice's Chain name?))

((Yes, because he met Alice after his first death. Cheshire was killed when a cat and sent to the Abyss where Alice found him and turned him as human as possible, Cheshire's her cat, so i'd imagine he'd know just about everything about her which is why he keeps her painful memories away from her XD))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Oh okayss ^.^))

Alice...is this guy's chain? thought Cheshire, suddenly a little more interested. "The bloody black rabbit..." he repeated, blinking.

Oz nods,"You know of her?" Oz glances over at Gilbert, flashing a normal cheerful smile as if to invite him over.

((Brb for awhile, sorry.. Gotta walk my dog and maybe go to the store, idk, might just walk my dog and come back home XD))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Lol it's okay! ^.^ dogs are important XD ))

Cheshire's eye flickered over to Gil, but, like always, ,he wasn't interested. Looking back at Oz, he said blankly, "perhaps?"

((Lol thanks XD))

Oz smiles softly,"Im glad.. I have been helping her find her memories, do you know where some might be?"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((^.^))

"Perhaps," Cheshire said blankly, his eye focussed on the cheerful Oz. If he was finding Alice's memories with her, then Cheshire couldn't tell him. To tell, would be to cause Alice pain...and he didn't want that for Alice.

Oz smiles happily,"Really?! Were?!"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments "I said, perhaps," Cheshire repeated, blankly, though with a little annoyance in his tone. His tail swished.

He blinks,"But.. Saying perhaps means you usually do.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Cheshire tilted his head a bit, "and perhaps I don't," he said vaguely. He would protect those memories at all cost, because Alice didn't need to relive them again.

Oz huffs childishly,"You sure are a stubborn Chain, just like her.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments "Stubborn? I suppose," he said yawning, though really, he wasn't tired. His eye was still pinned to Oz. for some reason...he didn't like Oz.

((Cheshire doesn't like Oz, does he?))

((I dont think so, he often tries fighting him but someone else gets involved. First this girls chain gets involved, then Alice, then Gil, then when Cheshire thinks they're finally alone, Jack stops Cheshire from hurting Oz XD))

Oz smiles faintly,"Must be why you probably got along with her, huh?"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments ((Bahahaha lol hehe))

"Did I say that?" Cheshire replied blankly. He wondered how Alice would feel if Cheshire ripped Oz into little pieces...Cheshire's tail flicked back and forth.

He smiles,"No.. Im just guessing.." He softly sighs,"I honestly cant stop caring about her.. Many have asked me to, but im unsure why i cant.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments "Because Bloody Black Rabbit is just so lovable," said Cheshire blankly, though he blushed a bit in memory. His blush was mostly hidden by his hair and his arms. Cheshire would do anything for Alice.

Oz blinks before softly smiling and nods,"Indeed she is.. No matter how many times she argues or hits me, she always sticks up for me and always protects me.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Cheshire chuckled, then reverted back to his blank face. "Uh, yeah, she's like that. Lovable girl, that one."

Oz smiles cutely and nods.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Cheshire stares at Oz. He wondered what he was still doing here. Did Oz think he would tell him where to find Alice's memories, because Oz couldn't be more mistaken.

Oz glances around,"Its strange really.. That Gil is here but Alice didn't follow.. She must still be asleep.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Cheshire's ears perked up, "where is Alice?" He said emotionlessly even though he was happy to hear Oz talk about her. He just well, didn't like Oz.

Oz blinks,"Like i said, she's asleep.." He sighs,"If Break shows up to watch her again, im sure that might wake her up.."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments "Asleep..." Cheshire's ears drooped a bit in disappointment even though his voice was still blank.

((I'm sorry/!!! Another Question...How does Chess feel about Break? ))

((Its ok XD And well, I dont think he met him yet.. Break is a mix between good and evil. He uses Oz to draw out the Will of the Abyss (Alice's Twin) which makes Gil hate him, but he works for Pandora which is supposedly a good group of people. But i dont think he has met him before. He has met Break's master though, considering that Break is a butler. He doesn't like Break's master cause her chain (A black unicorn like thing) fights him when he tries killing Oz XD))

He nods,"Im sure you could see her soon.."

« previous 1 3