Oftomes Crew discussion

General > WELCOME TO THE OFTOMES CREW

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben Alderson (benjaminoftomes) | 4 comments Mod
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE OFTOMES CREW.

Oftomes is a Mirco-Publishing company set up by Booktuber, Benjaminoftomes.
Its a company that publishes young adult novels through out the year. Bringing you new and fresh YA stories.

Comment below and introduce yourself.
If you have read one of our books let us know which one in the comments!

message 2: by Ben (new)

Ben Alderson (benjaminoftomes) | 4 comments Mod
Arne wrote: "Are the books available in Belgium? I'd really like to read them, but i never stumble across one of them in my local bookstores (which is a bummer, because they all look terrific! :)"

At this time all the novels are available on amazon only. For kindle and paperback purchase from amazon. Hopefully, with everyones support with downloading and purchasing on amazon we can get into bookshops! :D

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (bookishlybeauty) I'm Stephanie, (aka RavensandBlots on BookTube) I've read secrets of the Phoenix and loved it! I'm hoping to get Gabriel and the swallows as well as some of the other ones soon

message 4: by Joules (new)

Joules I'm Joules and I loved all the Oftomes titles I've read so far.. I read The Awakened a while ago and made a review on my channel. I love it so muuuch! I also read Into the Forest which I loved and made me really excited for The Inherited and The Survivor which made me really excited for The Sanctuary!!! I also just got Justice Buried and Gabriel And The Swallows. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THEM. You are doing a great job Ben!

message 5: by Ria (new)

Ria Price (riaxo) | 1 comments Hi everyone, I'm Ria and I've read Gabriel and the swallows - it's brilliant :D I can't wait to read more oftomes titles in the future :)

message 6: by Marina :) (new)

Marina :) (mareyreads) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Marina and I've read a few Oftomes books so far: Secrets in Phoenix, How I Found You, Blackheath, Into The Forest, New World Rising and New World Ashes . I love all of them !

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael woods (mikewoods28) | 1 comments Hi I'm Mike and so far I've read Secrets in Phoenix, which I loved. Currently I'm reading Mist and Whispers which is also great. I really want to read Gabriel and the Swallows.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Frontera (travelingknight) | 1 comments I try to buy all the books you publish! I know each book I buy is a unique and brilliant read. Keep up the good work! :)

message 9: by Clémence (new)

Clémence (clemireads) | 3 comments Hello! I'm Clémence and I've read several Oftomes books: Secrets in Phoenix, How I Found You, Mist & Whispers, New World Rising, The Awakened, Into the Forest and Inherited! The next one on my TBR is New World Ashes!

message 10: by Cris (new)

Cris (macri0812) | 1 comments Hello! Im Cristina and Im Mexican! I would like to read something from this publisher. Im open to new friends and if someone needs anything Im here for you!

message 11: by Daniela (new)

Daniela (danielaleon) Hello I'm Daniela, and i haven't had the chance to read any of them but i hope will be buying them on the near future

message 12: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evieherondale) | 1 comments Hey I'm Evangeline. I have read Secrets in Phoenix, How I Found You and Blackheath! Love Gabriella Lepore's writing so much. Can't wait to read more Oftomes titles!

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace (geekygalaxy) Hey I'm Grace! I've had a love of books for years. I haven't read any of the books yet but I've wanting to read them for a long time.

message 14: by Erica (new)

Erica Speed | 1 comments Hey, I'm Erica and sadly I have yet to read any oftomes books, but i can't wait until I get the chance. Hopefully soon.

message 15: by Connie (new)

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) Hey! My name is Connie, I've read every Oftomes book except for Into the Forest and the latest release, Justice Burned. I'm a massive fan of reading and exploring! I live in the UK ^.^

I'm pumped to meet you all

message 16: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 1 comments My names Chelsea and I've collected all the books that are available but haven't read them yet. Still love to support the authors and Ben buy buying them.

message 17: by Jayden (new)

Jayden (jaydenwoodfall) | 1 comments Hey, my name's Jayden and unfortunately I haven't read any of the books I've been wanting to read some of them for a while though.

message 18: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 1 comments Hello everyone!
My name is Sabrina and I blog over on Beyond the Book Reviews. I also tweet about books over on Twitter. My handle is @splintered_luv .
I LOVE the Oftomes books and so far I have read GATS, New World Ashes, New World Rising, and Blackheath. However I also have Mist and Whispers, Secret of the Phoenix, and How I Found You sitting on my shelf waiting to be read.
I am also really looking forward to reading Inherited and Tears of Time.

message 19: by em_is_reading (last edited Jun 17, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

em_is_reading (emkayreads) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Emkay, but you can call me Em because literally everyone does. Thanks for inviting me Benjamin : ) I haven't read any Oftomes books yet, but I plan to soon!

message 20: by KKat (new)

KKat (xxkkat) | 1 comments Hey I'm Kat and I'm from germany ;-) First of all things for inviting me Ben^^ If I could I would be sitting the whole day in my library reading book after book ;-)

So far I've read Blackheath and Gabrielle and the Swallows and I loved them both!!

I'm really looking forward to Tears of Time!!

message 21: by Karolina (new)

Karolina (mokkareads) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Karolina and I'm from Poland.
I've only read The Awakened, but I have a few more Oftomes titles on my kindle. I can't wait to read them all :)

message 22: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel (gabrieelbs) Hey everyone! My name is Gabriel but you can call me Gabs ( all my friends call me that \o/) i'm from Brazil.

I still havent read any of the OT books buuuuuuuut i have most of them on my kindle tbr, so i will jump on it really soon :D

Thank you for inviting me, Ben!

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (literarywisdom) | 1 comments Hey I'm Lauren. I read Secrets in Phoenix and loved it. All the other titles are on my TBR which gets longer everyday but I love adding books to my list and I can't wait to read more of the books published by oftomes :)

message 24: by Jaime (new)

Jaime Leigh (imwaitingforthetardis) Hi everyone! My name is Jaime Leigh and I am a book blogger at www.weareonthesamepage.wix.com/justjaime. I have followed Ben for a while but have yet to read any of the works that he has published, although lots of them sound interesting.

message 25: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Cresswell (lisa_cresswell) | 1 comments Hello from Idaho! All the books sound wonderful. I've got to get cracking reading them. If you ever need bloggers for book tours, let me know. You'd be welcome on mine :)
www.lisatcresswell.blogspot.com

message 26: by Haili (new)

Haili (batwomen133) | 1 comments Hey, I'm Haili, and no I haven't had a chance to pick up one of the books though I would love to.