~City of London~ discussion

General > Q&A

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 185 comments Mod

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) First of all, hi!
So, I joined this group because it seemed pretty pleasant and relaxing and really not too stressful. With that said, I'm really not big on creating huge character templates. I like developing my characters as I go and honestly don't have time for such things as massive character templates. So, I was curious as to what will be required for the template (aka the bare minimum)? I'm leaving for Europe in about 14 days and would LOVE to have all my characters done before then. :)

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Okay so

Name
Occupation
Class (Optional but preferable)
Appearance: can just be a pic
Personality: in sentences or bullet points
History: in sentences with 5 being the minimum or 10 bullet points

message 4: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Ah, thanks so much!

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Welcome :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

HAYLEEEEEEEY!!!
Could Kyle have maybe a royal bloodline? If so I can do some research, but if not I understand!

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Yeah- he would be part of the aristocracy and most of them have distant connections with English royalty anyway.

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments he could be like 20th in line for the throne!

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Margarita Armstrong-Jones is 20th in line for the throne... actually have no idea who that is.... and i'm English...

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments lol thats why i said like cuz I meant it as an example XD

message 11: by Hayley (new)

:) but then you get 24th in line and its Prince Richard and 34th in line is Prince Edward... its strange... okay and 76th in line is the Prince of Norway....

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments haha that's interesting

message 13: by Hayley (new)

:D I have no idea why i'm looking up English succession, ah well :)

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments XD haha probably cause why not?

message 15: by Hayley (new)

Yep exactly that :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, okay! So aristocracy, ahhhhh research. Gonna go do some, then probably be back with more questions.

message 17: by Hayley (new)

Okay :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, uh, I got too confused with all the lineages and names and all, um, is there maybe an idea of where he could fall in the line?

message 19: by Hayley (last edited Jun 21, 2016 07:12AM) (new)

Yeah the aristocracy is confusing okay up to about 70 is mostly anyone closely related to the queen, her children, their children, cousins and so on between 70-80 in foreign dignitaries so maybe something after 80?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Could he be 100th in line then?

message 21: by Hayley (new)

yep :)

message 22: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 9 comments Can I make a guy that makes the city's newspaper headlines say things like Jack The Ripper Is Back? or Copy Cat Jack The Ripper? he'll be a late teen, musical genius, that no one will suspect. But he'll also be a murderer and dangerous >.>

message 23: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments *that moment you realize you're in a group you forgot about* O~O

message 24: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 9 comments o_o

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments yup apparently I'm here XD

message 26: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 9 comments Do you think a killer is too much?

message 27: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments I wouldn't think so, as long as of course you ask before killing peoples charries (not that youd break that rule lol)

message 28: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 9 comments Lol yes I would ask, but I'd probably just ask if people could make npc's for me to kill off >.>

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments XD haha I could do that

and plus that would add an interesting dynamic to the roleplay. People start walking in groups, no one goes off alone, etc. And anyone who does is considered brave af cause there's a killer on the loose

message 30: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 9 comments Yessssssssssss, and he can end up having an awesome girlfriend at some point in the publics eye, and he's this moody musician that is completely talented, so no one will suspect him. Everyone's walking in groups, but the killer is right there in the groups :o it'll be an on the edge of your seat type of thing >.>

message 31: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments XD omg yas! that sounds so awesome!!