~City of London~ discussion

Character Studio > Collabing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 185 comments Mod

QUEEN | 6 comments Anyone open to making love intersts preferably male??

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments @Hayley: Shall we collab details for our FC's? I've got my brainstorms up but I'd love to talk about the romances and pair out the other 2 I dibbed hehe

message 4: by Hayley (last edited Jun 15, 2016 10:18AM) (new)

@Kiks: yes we should :) I've got some more brainstorms up but I haven't got to Kit's yet and sure :) Lets see what we come up with this time around :) (probably more very angsty collabs as we seem to love breaking our charries hearts :) )

message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments I absolutely adore breaking our charries hearts XD

So I totally love Marlon and Finn together already hehe, I feel like Finn will be good at keeping an eye on Marlon so he eats and breaks to sleep and stuff haha and Finn can totes live off the money Marlon makes I was thinking of making him at least a semi professional so he makes decent enough money to be able to support them I think

So for Evans I was toying with perhaps him hooking up with my Yoon FC? and he likes how Yoon made his own living and hasn't relied on his parents money even though he could? Either that or maybe him with my Stephen James? He could be the first person Stephen meets who actually is concerned for him and his well being and wants him to stop being reckless cause he knows he does dangerous stuff to try and get his parents to pay attention to him?

message 6: by Hayley (new)

Me too :)

Finn and Marlon: good I know, I love them too :) and Finn will do that and yay :) until he gets a proper modelling gig well if he ever does.

So relationship dynamic: always arguing but make up passionately , sweet and loving?

angst?

Evans: oo I like both when I read through the brainstorms and I'm really bad at deciding recently...

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments Finn and Marlon: I actually see them having a sweet and loving relationship XD and as for angst well.....I have a few ideas that could bring that into the mix~ hehehehehe >:3

Evans: Okay so I was born terrible at deciding XD so ummmmm flip a coin? XD

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Finn and Marlon: Okay sweet and loving it is and oo now i'm curious :) lets make it angsty :)

Evans: okay- did you want me to or will you?

message 9: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) @Queen I'm up for that. I have two on the brainstorming right now and have one spare to possibly use if you want something else :)

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments Finn and Marlon: I had an idea pertaining to him losing the ability to paint via either going blind or something happening to his hand so he can't paint anymore, likely a car accident or something >:3

Evans: would you mind? I'm about to go get breakfast :P

message 11: by Hayley (new)

Finn and Marlon: poor Marlon and then Finn will have to be caretaker which he will kind of resent as he has to be at home more meaning he can't take as many modelling gigs.... :(

Evans: not at all, i'll go find a coin, heads Yoon and tails Stephen or the other way round?

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments Finn: :P well if we do the thing with his hands Finn won't have to be at home more per se, same with being blind. I mean at first yeah while he's adjusting but then after Marlon would prolly encourage him to go keep doing the gigs and stuff but lowkey he'd be depressed he can't paint and stuff anymore

Evans: :P nah that sounds fine to me XD

message 13: by Hayley (new)

Finn: that's true, poor Marlon :( and yeah it sounds good, Hey Finn's modelling career could pick up and therefore he's so busy he misses the depression?

Evans: okay, it landed on, oh wait I dropped it. try again. tails.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, I am interested in maybe having a brother/father figure for the character whose face claim will be Li Bingbing, if anyone is interested!

And then, maybe an unrequited love that might/might not turn into something more for my character whose face claim is Dylan O'Brain, who will be homosexual.

message 15: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: my brainstorms are in the brainstorm thread if you want to check them out and see who works best with your charries :)

message 16: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) @Sienna my brainstorms are also on the brainstorm thread... feel free to look (and I have two spare FCs as well)

message 17: by Hayley (new)

@Kiks: finished my brainstorm for Kit if you wanna check him out
I really have to name them...

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments OHOH DIBS ON DULAN PLEASE?!

message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Finn: that's true, poor Marlon :( and yeah it sounds good, Hey Finn's modelling career could pick up and therefore he's so busy he misses the depression?

Evans: okay, it landed on, oh wait I dropp..."

Finn: lol if that happens and he misses it, bad things might happen cause angst O.O

Evans: okay so that means... Stephen and Evans!

Kit: OH! I'll go look!

message 20: by Hayley (new)

Finn: oh dear now I'm worried... what am I saying, I love torturing my charries :D

Evans: Okay :) Stephen and Evans it is (btw why are we calling him Evans?... :) ))

Kit: okay :)

message 21: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments Finn: hehe XD same same~

Evans: I have no idea why XD haha so should it be something like uh maybe Evans spots him right as he slams his motorcycle into somethign and crashes and rushes over cause everyone else kinda ignores him cause they're used to his stunts but its the first time he sees it? and they meet that way?

Kit: ooooh okay um hmmm....I like the idea of him with my Lee Taemin or perhaps Caleb Landry Jones?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

@kiki
Um, lol, do you mean Dylan? If so, I have my two brainstorms up in the brainstorm thread, so if you would like to take a look?

@Hayley - I was wondering, would maybe your CEO, face claim Chris Evans, be open to maybe having a half-sister, who would be Sienna - my character whose face claim is Li Bingbing, whose mother was caught up in something and disappeared, with the baby that had just been born, and Sienna knows she has a brother somewhere in London so she has come to London after being given a hint that her half-brother was here? I understand if not, just an idea!

message 23: by Hayley (new)

Finn: :P

Evans: <3 just checking :). and okay sure, poor Stephen hopefully he doesn't need the hospital...

Kit: ahh poor decisions... we are both bad at decisions. Umm okay hmm again I like both, this time you flip the coin?

message 24: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: sure why not :) sounds good to me :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
Really? Awesome! Okay, so how old is the CEO? Would the parents be alive - I was kinda thinking the mother would be deceased, but just an idea.

message 26: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments @Sienna: haha yeah my bad XD I got so excited I made a typo lol and yes! I love the idea you have for him! I'd love to do something between him and perhaps him with mmmm... my Yoon fc? or maybe Taemin?

@Hayley I flipped with heads for Caleb and tails for Taemin and got heads
also Stephen will most likely has concussion and maybe cracked ribs :P

message 27: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: Probably between 28-32 haven't quite decided yet

@Kiks: okay so Caleb and Kit :)

poor Stephen :( probably hospital then.. :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

@Kikki
Hmm, I looked through your brainstorms, and I have to admit, Taemin and Yoon are a bit too much like Kyle, with sweet personalities, that I just do not think there would be enough dynamic for an unrequited relationship. Being friends though, maybe, if that is okay? I did notice your face claim Jon Kortajarena, would it be okay for Kyle to have been a one night stand, where your character was Kyle's first time, and Kyle never forgot him? I understand if not, just an idea!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
Okay, I can worth with that range! Could Sienna be 23 then? Old enough, but young enough that your character would remember a baby being born and then whisked away?

message 30: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: yeah that sounds fine :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
Cool! Will start on a template for her then.

message 32: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: :) great :) i'll start Chris either later or tomorrow, I need to find a template first as all of mine encourage me to write way too much and then it takes ages to get a single character out :)

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments @Hayley: yup I think the two would be good together, Caleb and Kit hmmm how should they meet?

:P yeah prolly hospital but he will prolly has to be carried lol cause he will protest he's fine and try and get on his bike cause he knows a concussion isn't enough to make his parents notice

@Sienna: :P oops! I think I missed the unrequited love haha but yeah he can totes be friends instead and ooooh given Jon's sexual appetite that is totally something that can happen XD it sounds like him too we can do that!

message 34: by Hayley (new)

@Kiks: Evans can certainly carry him, bridal style :P, and force him to hospital

Kit and Caleb: hmm, well maybe they both frequent the same café and end up meeting there?... or a pub?

message 35: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) @Sienna I would love to do a collab with either of your characters... let me know if you're up to do something with any of mine?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

@kikki
Awesome! Haha, cool. So should Kyle already be friends with your face claim Yoon and/or Taemin, or meet them as we go along? Kyle is book smart, so he is in advanced classes but he is in his last two classes that he has to take, and has more time to be out and about. He comes from a rich family so he has money, though he is spoiled he is far from conceited.

And haha, when I read Jon's brain storm, I was like - yup, that is one awesome character to have an unrequited love with...SO MUCH ANGST. Lol

What is Jon's career, have you decided?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

@hailey
AHH I am soo sorry, I got side-tracked!
I was thinking, Sienna, my female character with the face claim of Li Bingbing, has a harsh exterior from her growing up, but she would probably have one close friend. Could your character with the face claim of Alyvia Alyn Lind be her friend, even though their ages would be a big gap between, she would maybe help baby-sit? And then, maybe, develop an interest in Alyvia Alyn Lind's father?

message 38: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) @Sienna
Don't apologize, I was more worried that my comment had been lost in the sea of responses XD
But yeah, that's a fantastic idea! I was kind of hoping to get her some sort of care-taker anyways, because of the hours of his job not quite lining up. About how old were you thinking of making your character...?

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments @Hayley: XD hehe yaaasss bridal style carry I love it!!

Kit and Caleb: is it bad that I actually came up with an idea for Kit to meet Lee Taemin instead? and that it might be pretty cute and now I kinda wanna pair them instead?

@Sienna: Mmm....he could be friends with Yoon now since he has a store in London, but Taemin is here on vacation so maybe they can meet up and become friends later/in rp?
:P
and haha yeah Jon's totally the type perfect for unrequited love hehe

As for his career, I'm not sure yet actually XD I was toying with him doing something in like Computer programming maybe? but I'm not 100% sure or decided yet

message 40: by Hayley (new)

@Kiks: :D

nope not at all we can do Kit and Lee if you prefer? :)

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments okay awesome cause I was toying with ah maybe Kit sees Lee being harassed either by fans being too pushy or someone just teasing him cause he looks a bit 'girly' cause he has long hair and a not so masculine face and Kit comes to the rescue? whatchu think?

message 42: by Hayley (new)

Kit can totally be the hero and rescue him :) and yeah I like it :)

message 43: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 6 comments Hayley, we can do arron and kendall here!!

message 44: by Hayley (new)

@Queen: Oh... I was going to make aaron straight here as all my other males so far are homosexual or dating men... but yeah okay :)

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments yaaaassss cute hero rescue thing I love it <3

message 46: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 6 comments so we can??

message 47: by Hayley (new)

@Kiks: that's two of my characters that are knights in shining army: first Evans rescuing Stephen (maybe I should just name him Evan? we seem to refer to him as such anyway) and Kit rescuing Lee. It's going to be so cute :)

@Queen: yeah sure...

message 48: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 6 comments yay

message 49: by Hayley (new)

:)

message 50: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments XD haha yeah that did end up happening lol
the thought of which makes me want to have Kit carry Lee off bridal style too haha

« previous 1 3