~City of London~ discussion

General > Twittering

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 185 comments Mod
Chat here.

message 2: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments so I might not be crazy active just a heads up, but I figure one group won't hurt :P

message 3: by Hayley (new)

thats fine kiks and nope it can't :)

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments ^-^ I love open concept groups like this though where you can pretty much do anything (ya know so long as you keep them human haha)

message 5: by Hayley (new)

:) I thought it might make a change from the plot driven ones and be a bit more relaxing for people as its pretty much do what you want (yeah no half dog people or vampires please :) )

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments lol XD but yeah the Paris group, when it was active, was a booming success because it wasn't plot driven. When the mods were more active the group was super popular, though its died down now. I definitely like the idea of a relaxing non plot driven group ^-^

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Yeah it was, it's a shame it went inactive... and good I'm glad, I hope others do too :)

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments yeah it is a shame...but I'm sure people will love it here!

message 9: by Hayley (new)

I hope so :)

message 10: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) I just wanted to stop and say hi, I'm Hailey! I'm actually going to London (and other places) in about two weeks so yeah, this will be cool.

message 11: by Hayley (new)

Cool :) I'm moving to London in September but I'm English and don't live far away so I visit all the time :) Have fun its a really cool city and don't be afraid to explore areas not mentioned in the tourist brochures :)

message 12: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Thanks and I'll definitely have to do that :)

message 13: by Hayley (new)

:) :)

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments eeey XD

message 15: by Hayley (new)

@Hailey: Hey noticed your reading After you, is it any good? I've read Me before you and loved it but I'm really wary about reading the second one...

message 16: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) @Hayley it's pretty decent. Me Before You was definitely better though, but that's kind of what I was expecting

message 17: by Hayley (new)

Okay, well sequels are never as good as the first one but if its okay, I'll set some funds aside and buy it next time I go into town :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone.
This seems like a nice rp, so I decided to join!
I will do my best to be active every day, but there may be a day or some that my muse is destroyed by depression, so I will do my best to alert someone to that fact so nobody thinks I just disappeared, if that is okay!

Calle me Sienna, by the way!

message 19: by Hayley (new)

Hey Sienna :) Thank you for joining and you don't have to be on every day but thank you for trying and okay yeah that's fine :)

message 20: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) @Hayley You know, that's usually true

@Sienna Hi!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Hayley and Hailey, lol.

@Hayley - And okay!

message 22: by Hayley (new)

@Hailey: i'm right about something for once yay :D

@Sienna: :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a question for you guys!
Do you know of any anime?
I always ask this to everyone I meet!

message 24: by Hayley (new)

Other than Hetalia (sp?) not really... never really got into it..

message 25: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) I've tried a few but I've never managed to stay hooked past about two episodes, so not really

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I see! Yeah, some of the anime I have watched is horrible, but there are good ones in there.

What about movies, have yall seen any good ones recently?

message 27: by Hayley (new)

The last one I watched was X-Men Apocalypse and the one before that was Captain America: Civil War both were really good if you like superhero movies :) But apart from that no, I've been really busy with studying for exams...

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments I KNOW ANIME!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
I am, actually, in a love and hate relationship with Civil War....and thankfully done with highschool. I graduated, a year late because of medical issues, but still graduated so yay! Off to college..........

@Kikki
YEEES! WHAT ONES!

message 30: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: I can see why, what makes you in love hate relation with it? And lucky you (for graduating :) )) I've officially finished I just have to go in for exams and then its off to uni for me :)

message 31: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments Seven Deadly Sins
Yuki Yuna is a Hero
Sword Art Online
Moribito
Naruto
Soul Eater
K
Inuyasha
I've heard good things about Heaven's Lost Property but haven't seen it yet
I've also heard good things about Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Fairy Tail
heard good things about Blue Exorcist
same with Attack on Titan
and Death Note
oooh I love Black Butler but I havent seen all of it yet

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
Haha, well I love the movie itself, it was a good one in my opinion. But, see, I ship Tony x Steve, so...MY BABIES WERE FIGHTING!!! And Steve had the audacity to 'cheat' on Tony, so that was a no-no. (yes I might be a bit...crazy about this...lol)

And oooh, congrats as well! Man, university...I am just going to a community for the first 2 or 3 years. See if I can handle it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

@Kiki
O.M.G. You like K as well? *sigh* I loved that anime.

message 34: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments yaaaaassss I loved it so much!

message 35: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: ah fair enough Stucky shipper here so.. well yeah but Tony and Steve are good friends and I didn't want them fighting :)

thank you :) i'm not sure what that is in England.... maybe our colleges? but our colleges are usually from 16-19... ah well and congrats for going to college at all :) a lot of people don't, it doesn't matter if its community or not, its still higher education :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

@kikki
Ahh I know! The ending to the first season though? *bawls eyes out*

@Hayley
Haha, I actually ship any male with Steve...ugh yeah...lol. But I know, no matter what, don't want them fighting!

And oh, did not know that about colleges. Hm, in America it is 18/19+. And ah, true!

message 37: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: yep I can totally see that, Steve's just shippable :) and no no fighting, they let Baron Zemo win :(

Ah we have university which is 18+ and a couple of other higher education options but I'm not really sure what they are, they never really went into them at school, the only ones they discussed with us were uni or apprenticeships or going straight into the workplace..

message 38: by Hayley (new)

just a quick thing but if you all could invite people you think may be interested I'd be grateful :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
Hahaha, i know! *sobs*
And ah, I see.

Also, I will be helping washing my mothers car, so will be on later!

message 40: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 104 comments omg yas! the ending of the first season killed me!

message 41: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: hopefully Avengers 3 brings them all back together or Spiderman...

and okay :) see ya later :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Back!

@Hayley
Question, is Sienna's sheet okay? Anything I need to change? It is in the workshop.

message 43: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: let me go look :)

message 44: by Hayley (new)

nope your good :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this. You have no idea! But, uh...now I have to make Kyle............*groans* Well, what can you do. Have fun after all the work. ;)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, do I post the completed sheet in the Female Characters thread?

message 47: by Hayley (new)

:) yep, in my case work being actual work that I should do but its late and I'm tired...

message 48: by Hayley (new)

Sienna the Dysfunctional wrote: "Wait, do I post the completed sheet in the Female Characters thread?"

yes :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley
Okay! Thankya!

message 50: by Hayley (new)

@Sienna: welcome :)

« previous 1 3 4