Perustopia Book Club discussion

LUNAR CHRONICLES / THRONE OF GLASS

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg Chia (bibliophilogy) (bibliophilogy) | 54 comments Hello guys! if you were given the money to but one of the series, whcih one would you get?

-The Lunar Chronicles
-Throne Of Glass series
-ACOTAR & ACOMAF

i cant decide!!

message 2: by Martha (new)

Martha | 42 comments ALL of Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus

message 3: by May (new)

May | 50 comments I only have read Throne of glass series so I recommend definitely them not because I only have read Throne of glass and not the others but Its a very good series with a lot of great characters and an amazing plot!! ;)

message 4: by Martha (new)

Martha | 42 comments Oops I did that wrong. Lunar Chronicles definitely!!!

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina Kakarouba (akingdomofbooks) | 71 comments I have read them and Throne of glass is my favorite series of all time, so I would say tog

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina Kroker | 8 comments All ive read is the acotar books and i loved them! But i really wanna read those other series as well especially the lunar chronicles

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) | 191 comments As someone who has read all of your choices I can say that they are all absolutely fantastic so you really can't go wrong no matter what you decide. Sarah and Marissa are two of my favorite authors of all time and are both incredibly sweet and quirky with amazing writing styles. Personally I'd say if you haven't read a Sarah J Maas book before I'd read ACOTAR and ACOMAF before the TOG series. The Lunar Chronicles are amazing too though.

1) ACOTAR/ACOMAF (ACOMAF will most likely cause a massive book hangover and possibly put you in a reading slump though)
2) The Lunar Chronicles
3) TOG

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hermawan (ashleyhermawan) | 40 comments 1. Throne of glass
2. COMAF & COTAR (the other way around)
3. The new covers for TMI and TID
4. Lunar chronicles
5. Illuminae & Gemina

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 7 comments Really hard to choose...all of them are super good though. I'd probably pick Lunar Chronicles because that series is finished so I know the ending of the story is really good! Amazing from start to finish.

message 10: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 103 comments I've read all of these, and it's between Sarah J. Maas's books. I'm still deciding which books are better, but if you have enough money, definitely the Throne of Glass series. Currently, it has four books, not counting the collection of novellas, and another one will be out this September. The last installment in ACOTAR won't be until next spring and you will be dying for the next book.

message 11: by Dani (new)

Dani (daniairdina) If you want to just dive in with easy writing, definitely Lunar Chronicles (the series is also finished, so that's a plus!) first then ToG if you haven't read any SJ Maas book. ACOTAR and ACOMAF have much more development and information that you have to digest and you have to dedicate your time and focus on them to fully immerse yourself in the world with the characters and the things that they go through. This also kind of applies to ToG, too. But they're all great nonetheless (any choice is great! haha)

message 12: by Kiret (new)

Kiret | 42 comments Throne of Glass for sure!

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate | 17 comments Throne of glass because Celaena is the most kick ass heroine ever

message 14: by Monica (new)

Monica definitely lunar chronicles

message 15: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 11 comments Lunar chronicles bc i feel its something completely original and new to mix sci fi with fairytales xD

message 16: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin the lunar chronicles

message 17: by Raegan (new)

Raegan Hooks (raeggiereads) | 69 comments The Lunar Chronicles Is my favorite series of all time! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! #Kinder #Creswell #wolflet

message 18: by Saf (new)

Saf  (saph95) Anything but Throne of Glass, that was awful. I read the first book and it was meh okay, I was pushed to continue so I read half of the second and was like naaah.