Young Beginner Writers (closed) discussion

New Here! > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily   Welcome Everyone!
We hope this group is helpful to all you young writers! And that you have fun in this group!

message 2: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 4 comments Hi. *waves slightly awkwardly* names Jade :)

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien | 2222 comments Mod
Jádé wrote: "Hi. *waves slightly awkwardly* names Jade :)"

Hi! It's great to have you on our group.

message 4: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 4 comments Thanks :) its awesome to be here!

message 5: by lorien (new)

Jádé wrote: "Thanks :) its awesome to be here!"

I'm glad. If you want to see what everyone is reading by book is called "Writer to Writer: from think to ink".

message 6: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 4 comments Lorien wrote: "Jádé wrote: "Thanks :) its awesome to be here!"

I'm glad. If you want to see what everyone is reading by book is called "Writer to Writer: from think to ink"."

Alright, thank you!

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily   Welcome to the group jade!

message 8: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 398 comments Hello, I'm Abigail.

message 9: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ellieorsborn) Hi, I'm Mandie :)

message 10: by lorien (new)

Mandie wrote: "Hi, I'm Mandie :)"

Abigail H. wrote: "Hello, I'm Abigail."

Glad you could join us! : )

message 11: by Coralie (new)

Coralie (corkybookworm) | 386 comments Mod
Coralie, reporting for duty! ;-) And excited to participate!

message 12: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ellieorsborn) Coralie wrote: "Coralie, reporting for duty! ;-) And excited to participate!"

Hi Coralie! I love your name!

message 13: by R.E. (new)

R.E. Banks | 158 comments Glad to have you join, Coralie!

message 14: by Coralie (new)

Mandie wrote: "Coralie wrote: "Coralie, reporting for duty! ;-) And excited to participate!"

Hi Coralie! I love your name!"

Oh, thank you! That's so sweet!!

And Thanks to Banks too. Glad to be here!

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily   Coralie wrote: "Coralie, reporting for duty! ;-) And excited to participate!"

Welcome to the group Coralie! I'm so glad we found another person who enjoys writing :)

message 16: by Karli (new)

Karli (karli831) Hey guys! I'm Karli!

message 17: by lorien (new)

Karli wrote: "Hey guys! I'm Karli!"

It's very nice to meet you Karli! :)

message 18: by Karli (new)

Karli (karli831) Thank you!

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily   Karli wrote: "Hey guys! I'm Karli!"

Hey Karli :D

message 20: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Daily (mdbookgirl) | 1 comments Hello everyone I'm Marissa !

message 21: by lorien (new)

Marissa wrote: "Hello everyone I'm Marissa !"

Welcome to the groups Marissa. Glad you could join! ; )

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily   Marissa wrote: "Hello everyone I'm Marissa !"

Hey Marissa, so glad you could join :)

message 23: by Coralie (new)

Marissa wrote: "Hello everyone I'm Marissa !"

Hi, Marissa! What a pretty name!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone, I'm Keyana, nice to meet you all :)

message 25: by lorien (new)

Welcome to the group Keyana! If you have any questions let us know and we'll answer as quickly as we can. Also, there is a contest going on if you like to participate and a group read as well.

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily   Keyana wrote: "Hi everyone, I'm Keyana, nice to meet you all :)"

Welcome to the group Keyana :D

message 27: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hi everyone! My name is Petitcroissant, but most people just call me Petit. I am a mid-teenager and I am hoping to start writing novels!

message 28: by lorien (new)

Petitcroissant wrote: "Hi everyone! My name is Petitcroissant, but most people just call me Petit. I am a mid-teenager and I am hoping to start writing novels!"

Welcome to the group Petit. Glad you could join! : )

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily   Hi petit, Thanks for joining our group :)

message 30: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hi! You're welcome! This group seems really cool :)

message 31: by Jasey (new)

Jasey | 4 comments Hi! I'm Jasey :)

message 32: by Coralie (last edited Aug 01, 2016 09:26AM) (new)

Howdy, Jasey! Welcome to the group!! I love your name by the way.

message 33: by Jasey (new)

Jasey | 4 comments Thank you! I'm excited to be a part :)

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily   Jasey wrote: "Hi! I'm Jasey :)"

Hi Jasey, Welcome to the group :)

message 35: by Jasey (new)

Jasey | 4 comments Thanks! :)

message 36: by lorien (new)

I'm glad you could join!

message 37: by Jasey (new)

Jasey | 4 comments I am too! I'm hoping to pick up some tips for writing, since mine could definitely stand for improvement:)

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 4 comments Hello. My name's Amanda. You can call me Amy if you like.

message 39: by Coralie (new)

Hi, Amanda! Welcome to the group!!

message 40: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Odehnalová (michaelaodehnalova) Hi, my name's Michaela, call me Mischel though, I'm used to that. I just turned 18 and I write mostly fanfiction, but I'd love to publish a book someday. Oh and English isn't my first language, so sorry if I make a grammar mistake anywhere. I write and read in English though, I love this language :) <3

message 41: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hi there, Mischel! Welcome to the group!

message 42: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Odehnalová (michaelaodehnalova) Thanks!!

message 43: by Coralie (new)

Mischel wrote: "Hi, my name's Michaela, call me Mischel though, I'm used to that. I just turned 18 and I write mostly fanfiction, but I'd love to publish a book someday. Oh and English isn't my first language, so ..."

You have a beautiful name! Welcome to the group! I hope you can find something here to help you grow as a writer. What is your first language? And what kind of fanfiction do you like to write?

message 44: by lorien (new)

Mischel wrote: "Hi, my name's Michaela, call me Mischel though, I'm used to that. I just turned 18 and I write mostly fanfiction, but I'd love to publish a book someday. Oh and English isn't my first language, so ..."

I'm so glad you were able to join our group! I hope you enjoy this group very much and if you have any questions please let any one of the moderators know. Enjoy! ; )

message 45: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Odehnalová (michaelaodehnalova) Coralie wrote: "You have a beautiful name! Welcome to the group! I hope you can find something here to help you grow as a writer. What is your first language? And what kind of fanfiction do you like to write? "

Thank you so much! My first language is Czech, I'm from Czech republic, which is this tiny country in the heart of Europe :D And I love writing fanfiction, if it's a oneshot, I like to make it funny, usually with my OTP and some easy plot, or sometimes I make it sad and sometimes I write short poetry too. And when it's a longer fanfic, I like writing adventure with more complicated plot, with my OTP getting together somewhere along the way XD Thanks for asking! ;)

Lorien wrote: "I'm so glad you were able to join our group! I hope you enjoy this group very much and if you have any questions please let any one of the moderators know. Enjoy! ; ) "

Thanks so much! :)

message 46: by lorien (new)

Mischel wrote: "Coralie wrote: "You have a beautiful name! Welcome to the group! I hope you can find something here to help you grow as a writer. What is your first language? And what kind of fanfiction do you lik..."

I think that it's really neat that you're from the Czech republic.
Founds like you're having fun with writing fan fiction. I haven't tried writing some fanfic but maybe one day I'll try doing it. ; )

message 47: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Odehnalová (michaelaodehnalova) Lorien wrote: "I think that it's really neat that you're from the Czech republic.
Founds like you're having fun with writing fan fiction. I haven't tried writing some fanfic but maybe one day I'll try doing it. ; ) "

Haha thanks! XD Writing fanfiction is fun, I enjoy it because I can decide what new situations the characters find themselves in and I love creating new stories for them, and new challenges for their friendship :D

message 48: by lorien (new)

Cool! I think I will start writing fan fiction soon! ; )

message 49: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Odehnalová (michaelaodehnalova) Awesome! XD

message 50: by Coralie (new)

Hi, Gabriella! Welcome to the group! Congrats! What is the name of your publication? Perhaps you can start a discussion about self-publication!

« previous 1 3