What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Wild West (I think) Romance - they wake up married after getting drunk at a friend's wedding, he wows her with electricity/running water and she breaks a clock

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily R (emmny) | 16 comments Set in the wild west or old west iirc. The main guy and girl meet at a party their newlywed friends throw, get drunk and wake up married. Decide to stay together to look respectable. Her name is Hayley or Haley, or a H name, I think. They don't like each other very much (but still end up sleeping together), and there is a scene where she smashes a clock because he is annoying her. He is also rich and is one of the only people in town to have running water and a bathtub. She gets all excited by the bathtub. In the end it turns out that their friends only pretend married them, and their marriage certificate is a fake. I read this book between 2000 - 2005.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily R (emmny) | 16 comments Bump.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33270 comments Mod
You have to be patient. Only 16 people have viewed your request. You've provided a lot of plot details which is good.

Please note the bump period for this large group is 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
bump for Emily

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily R (emmny) | 16 comments I'm still looking for this one if anybody happens to know it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Emily, are you still looking for this or did you find it?