KBR Fangirls discussion

Books > LiLo Quotes

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lanie (last edited May 08, 2014 08:02PM) (new)

Lanie  (lanieism) | 29 comments hey addicts! i need help! i'm doing some countdown posters for the release of THRIVE for the addicted group in FB and i wanna know what are your favorite LiLo quotes.

thanks in advance!

ps. dnt know where to post this thread. so kindly move this to the appropriate section if this is in the wrong place :). tnx!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs | 649 comments Mod
Great idea!! Can't wait to see your countdown posters.
I'll think about it and get back to you. :)

message 3: by Lanie (new)

Lanie  (lanieism) | 29 comments tnx amy! :)

“I love you, but I want to love you enough that I never choose alcohol over you. Not even for a moment. I want to be someone you deserve.”

“I’ll always be yours. No distance or time apart will change that, Lily. You need to believe that.”

“I love you,” he says again, “and no other man will ever say those words and mean them the way I do.”

“He is my breath. My soul. My life-force. I have spent forever with him.”

message 6: by ♥Erika (new)

♥Erika | 112 comments Hi Lanie! I need to look through my highlights then I'll get back to ya :)

message 7: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews (feedingmyaddictionbookreviews) Amy (Foxy) wrote: "“I love you, but I want to love you enough that I never choose alcohol over you. Not even for a moment. I want to be someone you deserve.."

Amy, this one is my favorite I think...I have to look this morning, but I don't think I will find another that stands out a powerful as this one.

message 8: by Lanie (new)

Lanie  (lanieism) | 29 comments tnx ladies