~~Septimus Heap~~ discussion

Which Heap kid do you like best?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 124 comments Nicko, then Sep, then Jen, then Simon. XD

message 2: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 124 comments Yeah, I heard a lot of people said that, and I can see why, but in fourth grade, when I started reading about her and even now, I think she's a strong female protagonist.

Belle ~carry on my wayward son~ (BelleWinchester) | 17 comments Yeah, I guess. she was really just trying to help Sep in whatever way she could, so I like her in that sense.

message 4: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 124 comments And she was useful. And she never used her queenly powers unless it was a peril or dangerous situation, really. Plus, her and Beetle are adorable! <3

message 5: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 124 comments Definitely! Can't wait for the novella.

message 6: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 124 comments Yeah! For the romance, since Sep is for younger kids too, the novella will have the romance and stuff. No, not that I know of... :/

message 7: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 124 comments Yep! I'm gonna go research it...XDD

message 8: by Jaina (new)

Jaina Rose (ireadtilldawn) | 10 comments Jen, then Sep, then Nicko, then Si. :)

message 9: by Jaina (new)

Jaina Rose (ireadtilldawn) | 10 comments Hmm. I have to say Marcia, because I love Sarah but sometimes she annoys me. I don't think she's a very attentive mother. And the Ethel thing is funny, but kinda shows my point.

message 10: by Jaina (new)

Jaina Rose (ireadtilldawn) | 10 comments Exactly! Silas too, but not nearly as much.

message 11: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Bell | 1 comments Well if I had to have a pecking order I would pick Sep, Jenna, Nicko,Sam, Jojo, Simon, Eric, Eddie.

message 12: by Evellora (new)

Evellora Septimus heap Duh

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sep