What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children/YA girl dragon magic journey [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbookthief) | 2 comments I read this book about 2006-ish. I got it from my local library, i remember that the cover was "outdated" art (to a young me) and I remembered thinking it was made in the 1990's but more probably towards the 80's or earlier. I believe the cover had the outline of a girl in darkness/forest possibly with a dragon. It was not a popular book/author/series, it was a rarely checked out book at the bottom of the shelf. I read it once so the details are very fuzzy but the plot was about a girl (possibly princess) with powers and a dragon, maybe a fairies or elves as well. She has to go on a quest to find something (maybe the last dragon egg?)She comes to age or of power within the forest. It was a single book and not in a series. I have already checked my library and have not been able to find it. It was meant for highschool students and lower, more towards a 7th-8th grade level. I would appreciate any help thank you!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hero and the Crown (Damar, #2) by Robin McKinley ?

message 4: by Sarah (last edited Jul 19, 2016 09:30PM) (new)

Sarah (sarahbookthief) | 2 comments It is dragons milk! Omg thank you so much Holly and for everyone that has tried!!! this has bothered me for years!