Christian Thrillers discussion

General > Authors, introduce yourselves!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan Thompson (janthompsonauthor) | 2 comments Mod
CT authors, feel free to introduce yourselves and tell us the CT subgenre you write!

Readers, feel free to introduce yourselves too and tell us what CT you're reading right now. Anything "unputdownable"?

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 1 comments Hi! My name is Angela and I just recently started reading Christian Thrillers/Suspense/Mystery. I've read Christian Historical Romance most of my life. I've read secular cozy mysteries for awhile also but wanted to try something clean and as you say "unputdownable". I've read Dani Pettrey's Alaskan Courage series and Colleen Coble's Rock Harbor series and loved both very much! I recently picked up a handful of Love Inspired Suspense. What else do you recommend? I love Search and Rescue themed, especially anything with dogs! I also like Witness Protection and Texas Ranger themed.

message 3: by Brigette (new)

Brigette | 1 comments Christian and Mysteries, Count me in! My name is Brigette. I work at a school, am a mother, wife. I can't wait to see what titles there are and to get reading. Thank you for letting me join. I will look on facebook soon.

message 4: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Fisher | 1 comments Hi everyone, I’m Vickie Fisher, my debut Inspirational Romantic Suspense novel, No Regrets was just released in October. I am so excited to join this group and looking forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

message 5: by Gail (new)

Gail Pallotta | 1 comments Hi, I'm Gail Pallotta. I write Christian cozy mystery with romance and a touch of humor as well as Christian contemporary romance. I also host a blog introducing other Christian authors in many categories. Some feature giveaways. gailpallotta.com

message 6: by Braxton (new)

Braxton DeGarmo (writeguy53) | 1 comments G'day. I'm Braxton DeGarmo, and I write Christian thrillers--a mix of medical, political, and crime thrillers. The first book of my MedAir Series, Looks That Deceive, is free as an ebook pretty much everywhere. That series has eight books, and I've started a new series called Still Here that ties into my books on eschatology. Hope you'll sign up for my newsletter at www.braxtondegarmo.com.

message 7: by Julie (last edited Jul 28, 2022 01:34PM) (new)

Julie Cosgrove | 3 comments Hi- Julie B Cosgrove here - I am traditionally published through Write Integrity Press and have two mystery series through them. The Relatively Seeking Mysteries are about three friends who delve into family history and find a mystery. One Leaf Too Many was ACFW book of the month and Leaf Me Alone is up for the Christian Lit Awards.
The second series is The Wordplay series. There are four books now--the first, Word Has It, won the Distinguished Cozy Mystery award. Book 4, Hang on Every Word, comes out in late August and will have a GIVEAWAY. Four more are contracted over the next 3 years. You can find them all on Amazon and also preview them on my website www.juliebcosgrove.com along with the other mystery, suspense, and Christian romance books of mine published through Prism Books. Hope you sign up for my newsletter to get a free short story of your choice!

message 8: by Julie (last edited Jul 28, 2022 01:36PM) (new)

Julie Cosgrove | 3 comments Brigette wrote: "Christian and Mysteries, Count me in! My name is Brigette. I work at a school, am a mother, wife. I can't wait to see what titles there are and to get reading. Thank you for letting me join. I will..."
Brigette, so good to meet a Christian mystery fan. I have written 11 of them (with four more under contract), three of which are award-winning. Hope you check them out. My website is www.juliebcosgrove.com. Drop by and say hi.