Perustopia Book Club discussion

What Books Did You Read in One Sitting?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumn_behon) | 2 comments I'm currently reading "This Is Where It Ends" by Marieke Nijkamp and I cannot put it down! So, I'm curious. What books captivated you so much that you finished it all at once?

message 2: by Dani (new)

Dani (daniairdina) Ugly Love and We were liars. Ugly love was soooo easy to get into and we were liars was so captivating and I needed to find out what was going on!

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha | 42 comments I read In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken I started it in the afternoon and stayed up till bout 10 reading. I had an essay due that next morning that I started after I finished the book. Very late night, but so worth it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I've done this with so many books but the ones that come to mind right now are The Fault in Our Stars and Anna and the French Kiss.

message 5: by Riya (new)

Riya (riya_dhingra) | 44 comments Anna and the French Kiss

message 6: by Shizuka (new)

Shizuka (space_melody) | 23 comments The DUFF :)

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hermawan (ashleyhermawan) | 40 comments I literally finished both The Wrath of the Dawn and The Rose and The Dagger in the same sitting! I am so upset that the series is over i just need moree

message 8: by Iris (new)

Iris Bratton (b-ratton) The Wrath and the Dawn, The False Prince and Persuasion

message 9: by Ema (new)

Ema Janeska | 156 comments Paper Towns and Orbiting Jupiter

message 10: by Karla (new)

Karla (sueedeheead) | 10 comments The last book I read in one sitting was The Last Battle by C.S Lewis <3

message 11: by Vertika (new)

Vertika Singh | 34 comments And Then There Were None
Tell Me Your Dreams
These are two books that I literally read in one night, I couldn't dare to blink, they were so damn fast paced and filled with suspense!
Highly recommended. They are not YA but anyone craving a good suspense thriller will find them more than enjoyable!

message 12: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Kim | 74 comments The Fault in Our Stars by John Green :)

message 13: by Sofi (new)

Sofi Mascaró (toffiladyreader) | 17 comments the whole Selection series, including the novellas and The Heir... they are so adictive!!

message 14: by Ayih (new)

Ayih (ayihelbaneh) | 55 comments So many books , the fault in our stars, court of thorns and roses, harry potter each book lol, blood of eden, the maze runner, divergent, etc

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Cartwright (jessicart15) | 321 comments Hush,hush and Teardrop i read within the same day (but that was because i was ill).

message 16: by S (new)

S M | 14 comments I was here

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Frank | 3 comments Anna and the French Kiss :)

message 18: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh Green Cinder and Scarlet :)

message 19: by Jamie (new)

Jamie rebeca  (jamieramie) Fangirl not in one sitting but in one day tbh I could never read anything in one sitting I'm too figety and like snacks too much

message 20: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments @Jamie Same. It's even more of a struggle when YouTube and Netflix are calling your name

message 21: by Aislin (new)

Aislin Brunt All three books of the original Selection Trilogy and the Forbidden by Eve Bunting. The Forbidden is very short but none the less very entertaining so it was easy to read it one sit

message 22: by May (new)

May | 50 comments The first three books of the Mortal instruments series <3

message 23: by Flora (new)

Flora (florareads) Cinder by Marissa Meyer <3 I sat and read it in 3.5 hours because I couldn't put it down!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read divergent in 10 hours. Yup it was amazing I literally demand my mom to take me to the book store at 1 am. LOL! After that she just kept on calling me a book freak

message 25: by Tyla (new)

Tyla L | 41 comments The whole throne of glass series! Honestly, it's my favourite series of all time and I could not put it down!

message 26: by Sreya (new)

Sreya (bvtt3r) The last book I read in one sitting was A Night Divided...I think before that it was The Other Side Of Truth and Hatchet (but for school)

message 27: by Arnika (new)

Arnika | 47 comments The titans curse by rick riodan

message 28: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dancenanny) | 46 comments Percy Jackson. Sweet evil. Also daughter of smoke and bone

message 29: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashley1421) | 8 comments The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight

message 30: by Adkon (new)

Adkon | 17 comments Cruel beauty by Rosamund hodge

message 31: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 103 comments Crown of Midnight

message 32: by Nouf (new)

Nouf (noufbratz) The selection, the elite, happily ever after, the sound of letting go, the moon and more. That's what I remember.

message 33: by Flora (new)

Flora (florareads) Cinder and holy cow

message 34: by Preety (new)

Preety Virdi | 21 comments Ruin and Rising

message 35: by Kiret (new)

Kiret | 42 comments November 9 and Maybe Someday

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samifire) | 23 comments Vampire academy

message 37: by Brittany (new)

message 38: by ana.mlugo (new)

ana.mlugo (missanniev) | 11 comments Mockingjay

message 39: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

message 40: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Halliwell Fraser Bower | 297 comments Everything Everything
This is my brain on boys
Obsession
I don't remember all xD But they were all ebooks, I like to make the physical ones last two days at least xD

message 41: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Ippensen | 33 comments Scarlet

message 42: by Portia (new)

Portia (portia_brn) | 74 comments A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and Rook by Sharon Cameron.

message 43: by Meredith (new)

Meredith | 9 comments The Summer I Turned Pretty

Honestly now that I look back it wasn't that good a book, but in the moment I loved it

message 44: by deborah (new)

deborah mitchell (littlewhitebookshelf) | 281 comments Dead City by James Ponti

message 45: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (rita_reads) | 7 comments The Hunger Games and also Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren :)

Sara (sara’s_book_emporium) Bomhoff | 33 comments Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

message 47: by Mar (new)

Mar | 4 comments A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness <3
It is reeally good! :)

message 48: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pamelanina12) The selection

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Eragon by Christopher Paolini and More Than This by Patrick Neds

message 50: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Ippensen | 33 comments The selection or lunar chronicles universe

« previous 1 3