Bellflower school and recovery center discussion

Classrooms > Choir

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Choir was Loki's favorite school subject out of all the other subjects. He was still getting used to being here in this recovery school. He'll never forgive his father for casting him out into this MidGardian place.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora sat quietly in the back of the class. She didn't want to be here at this school where people would definitely criticizes her. As much as she liked singing she didn't want to be here at choir. To many people that would criticize her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki sat by the window, staring at it. As much as he hated this school, he wanted to run away from everyone that would hate him, but then, he'll miss a lot of good opportunities of making friends who has the same situation he's in. Or close to it. Loki wouldn't make fun of anyone. If only he wasn't so violent when he's angry. 'Note to self, don't get angry. It's not that I'm a hulk or anything. I just can't accept myself.' Loki thought.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The bell rang for class and Aurora turned her attention to the teacher at the front of the class. Aurora's eyes seemed empty, like they usually did.

"I am your choir sub until the teacher gets back" The man teaching said. "For today you will each come up to the front of the class and preform a song. This is for a grade so you can not get out of it

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

'I hate sub teachers. They bore me to death.' Loki thought as usual. Whenever a sub teacher comes in, he mentally hates. Of course, he does pay attention.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The sub had the students go in alphabetical order according to the roll call. Which meant Aurora was first. She slowly walked up to the front of the class, her hands shaking slightly. It had been years since she had sung in front of anyone. She took a slightly shaky, deep breath. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1," She sung

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

As she sang, Loki thought that her voice sounded like an angel from Heaven. His only hope is that he doesn't mess up his choir grade. Loki can sing well, but he's mentally afraid that they'll tell him to shut up. As he once experienced before. It hurt him deeply. Clearing his mind, Loki waited for the next roll call.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora was glad when she was done singing and she could go sit back down. She was nervous. No one had right away criticezed her but they would.

After awhile, Loki's name was called

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki walked up to the front of the class, masking his nervous and worry, he thought of a song, and started singing it on key. His voice was like an angel.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora looked at Loki. He had quite a beautiful voice. Definitely better that her's and every one would tell her that. She curled up

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Once Loki was done, he walked back to his desk and sat down, looking at his notebook, mentally afraid that everyone would tell him to go away. He loved singing, but he wished he a female companion to sing with. 'Aurora did have a voice of an angel when she sung.' Loki thought.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) One by one the rest of the students went up and preformed. Afterwards the teacher stood up. "Alright now I am assigning everyone partners based off your skill level." He started listing off partners

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

'Let me have Aurora. Let me have her as my partner.' Loki mentally prayed.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Loki and Aurora" The teacher said. Aurora got really nervous. Loki was so good. Surely he would criticizes her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

'YES!' Loki thought happily. Heck, he won't say anything rude to her. In fact, he really liked her singing. If anyone says anything mean to his partner, he'll give them a 'talk'.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) After the teacher was finished assigning, he told them to pick and start practicing a song or two to preform in a couple weeks. Everyone gathered together with their partners. Aurora shyly walked over to Loki, nervous

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki smiled at Aurora. "You did really good. Your voice was like an angel. That's really a good sign." Loki whispered truthfully.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora looked down. She was quiet, her AvPD acting up. She wanted to go back to being withdrawn from the world.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is between you and me only." Loki whispered, looking back at his notebook.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora looked back up at him then nodded a little. "We need to pick a song" She finally said

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki nodded, knowing picking a song is a challenge. A lot of his favorite songs were from Skillet, Therion, and Red.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora didn't listen to a lot of music other than her own. She wasn't sure what to suggest

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The only song Loki was staring at was You Lift Me Up by The Afters.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "A gift, a curse, they track, and hurt, yes, you can, dream, in nightmares, seems, a million, voices, silent, screams, where hope, is left, so incomplete," Aurora sang quietly to herself

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki felt the haunted chills, but he couldn't show it towards his partner. 'Am I curse? What am I?' Loki's mind thought.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I'm running with the, I'm running with the wolves, I'm running with the, I'm running with the, I'm running with the, I'm running with the wolves" Aurora continued to sing to herself

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was writing his own song in his notebook.

No one understands me.
Nobody loves me.
I've been haunted since I was child.
Being abandoned since an infant.
Why am I still alive?
I should've just died from it.

Rage has taken over me!
Nightmares haunts me to death.
They scare me to death.
Leaving me nowhere to go.
But just hide it and act like nothing has happen.
I'm nothing.
(view spoiler)

Loki sighed quietly.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora stopped, realizing she had been singing out loud. She waited for the criticism that was bound to happen

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was lovely." Loki whispered. He wasn't sighing at her. He just wrote a song what it means to be hurt all the time.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No it wasn't" Aurora said quietly, looking away

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki knew that she was lying and it anger him.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora didn't think her singing was any good. It wasn't good enough for people to not criticize

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki thinks her singing was good. Even though, he was the only one who told her truthfully about her singing being good.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Let's pick a song soon" Aurora said wanting to get off the subject of her voice

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. But which one would work for the both of us?" Loki asked.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora thought for a moment "All of me"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never heard of that song before, but I'm willing to try it." Loki said.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Okay. It's by John Legend. there's a duet version" Aurora said softky

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki nodded. This was going to be so much fun.

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora was nervous to do this, but she didn't exactly have a choice since it was school

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was excited and a little nervous. Mainly because how others would act.

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora let out a tiny sigh. a note was delivered to the teacher then handed to Aurora

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Notes makes Loki very nervous.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The note told Aurora to go to the councillor's office for her first monthly meeting

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

It was a good thing that Loki avoids those torture places. He would rather be a madness person.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora sighed and gathered up her stuff. "I have to go..." She said quietly

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand." Loki said. 'I can't wait to get out of this torture school! This place is nothing but a killer!' Loki thought evilly.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora nodded and quickly walked out of the room

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

'Time to run away at night with my blades. Then, I'll kill my family. Except my mother.' Loki thought.

« previous 1