What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > horror/drama book. book is about a man with a 'shadow'. The man talks to his shadow. The man cannot die. In the book the man has a dream about his father who died.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bec (new)

Bec | 3 comments Hi I am looking for a book title..

Here is a paragraph.. as I have a few pages..

Then the shadows became alive. A shadow for everyone, and instead of copying us, they sought to find us. The shadow's stood at the edge of the world for several days, completely still. Whispers gathered in my village and rumours spread, but no one truly knew, what was going to happen next. Eventually, the abyss started to shrink, more and more until the broken world became whole again.

===

The book is about a man with a 'shadow'. The man talks to his shadow. The man cannot die. In the book the man has a dream about his father who died. His father tells him to defend himself against, telling him to shoot first. Father then walks away. In the dream the man then hears a noise, becomes afraid and shoots his father accidentally

That is all I really remember, other than the man also standing looking down on the earth with a 'tall man'. The earth looked red instead of green and blue. But becomes green again eventually.

If anyone knows it, that would be great!

message 3: by Bec (new)

Bec | 3 comments Hi Lobstergirl :) Did I write something wrong?

apologies if I did.

Bec

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32194 comments Mod
Bec, please add plot details (and genre like adult/YA fantasy) to your topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

What year did you read this book?

message 5: by Bec (new)

Bec | 3 comments HI,

Thanks Kris, will do. I think I read the book about 2 years ago :/ give or take. Genre is horror/drama.

Bec

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Bec, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1453 comments Still looking for this?