Fiction Addiction discussion

Vault of Dreams
This topic is about Vault of Dreams
Buddy Reading > Vault of Dreams

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber Hetchler | 124 comments Mod
Buddy read with my sistah from the same mistah.

I think Arelyn is my favourite character. Her, or Niles. Arelyn for obvious reasons, and Niles because he's so cute and carefree. :)

Alyssa | 21 comments My favorite character is Niles. :)

I KNOW! Isn't he amazing! xD

I HATED Morgance. How do you feel about her?

message 5: by Alyssa (last edited Jun 28, 2016 03:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alyssa | 21 comments I hated her too. She's such a whiner. She feels sorry for herself all the time.

All she did was cry about how Ultan didn't love her. Do you like Ultan?

Alyssa | 21 comments Not really. Hes ok i guess. What about you.

I liked him, didn't love him. It annoyed me how he claimed to love Roswhen and yet, at one point, he seemed conflicted about who he wanted to be with. Morgance was a psychopath who cut off the finger of the woman he loved and he still struggled with that desicion and almost gave in to Morgance? Yeah, didn't love him.

My favourite part was when Nevan was gonna go defeat the Laraith and he unbuttoned his shirt and everything, but it let out a growl and he turned around, rebuttoned his shirt and was like yeah, no, see ya. And then Niles steps up and does it for a kiss from Finleigh. xP

message 10: by Luke (new) - added it

Luke Taylor Amber wrote: "My favourite part was when Nevan was gonna go defeat the Laraith and he unbuttoned his shirt and everything, but it let out a growl and he turned around, rebuttoned his shirt and was like yeah, no,..."

No kidding, writing the part with the Larlaith made me unable to eat lunch. I was so grossed out. My inspiration was wolf eel. Just go on google images and type in wolf eel. Don't look if you don't like ugly stuff! xD But yes, I thought to myself, how would JK Rowling do it? And so I made it as ugly and nasty as I could. Everyone loves that part. :D

Wow. wolf eels really are ugly. I had to look them up. xD

message 12: by Alyssa (last edited Jun 29, 2016 07:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alyssa | 21 comments Aw, come on guys, they're not so bad! (I had to look it up as well. XD)

message 13: by Luke (new) - added it

Luke Taylor Alyssa wrote: "Aw, come on guys, they're not so bad! (I had to look it up as well. XD)"

Ugh!!! >_<

Alyssa | 21 comments XD!!! Look up a Monkfish. Those are gross. Or a Blobfish, but you've probably already heard of that one.

Blobfish are AWFUL.

message 16: by Luke (new) - added it

Luke Taylor Amber wrote: "Blobfish are AWFUL."

There's some creepy slimy stuff down in the sea.