Bellflower school and recovery center discussion

Other locations > Flower garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Adrasteia walked into the flower garden once she had calmed down. She let out a low breath and settled down on a bench, resting her head in her hands

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora sat in front of some flowers, making something out of flowers.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Her eyes fell on a girl across the path from her. She wondered if the councilor did the same thing to her that he did to herself. The idea upset her. But watching the girl make whatever she was making out of flowers was kind of relaxing.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora finished her flower wreath. It had a lot of different flowers on it and grass

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Adrasteia stood up and moved to sit next to her. "Can you teach me how to make one? Its very pretty."

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora looked over at Adrasteia and after a minute she nodded

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "I'm Adrasteia. New here." She started picking flowers

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Aurora..." Aurora said quietly

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "How long have you been here?"

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Less then a month" Aurora said picking a piece of grass

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Do you like it?" She had a small pile of flowers now, hopefully enough

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora shook her head. "I don't want to be here..." She trailed off.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Neither do I. But my family thought it would help me cope with everything..."

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It won't..." Aurora said quietly. She wove grass together

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She hesitated before making a guess, "The councilor?"

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora nodded

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Met him today... Does he do anything past photos?" She was speaking softly

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora shivered. "yes./." she said so quietly it was more of a squeak

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Ooh.." her gaze dropped, disturbed. Had she lost her virginity to that psycho and not even known?"

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora looked at the grass she was weaving together.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Why don't the others stop him?" Her voice was soft, spirit heavy yet also feeling somehow... hollow

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "The other teachers don't care. they do their own things. we can't do anything or we'll be punished..." Aurora said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "The other teachers do that stuff too?" Her eyes were wide

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Not the same stuff... but questionable things..." Aurora said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Someone should tell the press. Maybe i can talk to them. They've been asking for interviews since the shooting." Her throat tightened at the thought

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora shook her head. "That won't do us much good . I've... tried.."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "They wont let you talk to them?"

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora sighed and nodded. "Even a quiet Norwegian singer like me... I tried to make the excuse that I was planning a live concert for when I got out and wanted to tell people but no..."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "What if I said I thought it would help, since I would be sharing my story?"

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora thought about this. "most likely they would still say no"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She let out a low sigh. "Are people allowed to visit us? I noticed we couldn't access much on the internet. What about letters or phone calls?"

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Letters are allowed but they're monitored," Aurora said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "So they wouldn't send them." She made a face and tossed a handful of grass she hadn't even realized she had pulled from the ground

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Most likely," Aurora said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She fell quiet, starting to braid the flowers together. Was there no hope?

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora wove grass together, looking down.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments After a while she sighed and set the braid of flowers down. "I hate this." Her voice was little more than a whisper. She wasn't sure what prompted her to say that so suddenly or to someone who was little more than a stranger, but the words were out before she could stop them

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora glanced at her then back at her grass weaving, staying quiet.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She found herself talking again, "I shouldn't even be here. I should have been stronger or not broken up with Charles or-" her throat closed off, tears coming to her eyes

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora noticed the change, and thought about what to do.

message 42: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jun 29, 2016 11:11AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She let out a low breath, shoulders shaking. "Sorry, I-." She started to stand up

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It's fine" Aurora said softly

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She sat back down, not looking at her as she wiped away some tears with the back of her hand

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora thought carefully

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She felt so embarrassed. Embarrassed for being here at this place and for breaking down in front of her new friend. Her hand clutched at the flowers she had started to braid, shaky hands trying to continue to distract herself

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora hummed a bit then started to sing
"I was listening to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands
I had a dream I was seven
Climbing my way in a tree
I saw a piece of heaven
Waiting, impatient, for me

And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you
And for a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true
And all this time I have been lying
Oh, lying in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the farest place on my shelf

Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Now take me home
I can't take it anymore

But I kept running for a soft place to fall
And I kept running for a soft place to fall

But now take me home
Now take me home

Now take me home, home where I belong

I can't take it anymore"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She wiped away a few more tears with the back of her hand, clearing her throat to whisper hoarsely, "You are a really good singer..."

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora shook her head. "No i'm not.."

« previous 1