Bellflower school and recovery center discussion

Other locations > Gym/pool

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) It literally has everything. Pool, basketball court, volleyball court, indoor track, weights, machines, and everything inbetween

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Sorry I took so long getting back here, nearly forgot to call my mom for her birthday!))

Erich strolled in, arriving just moments before class was to start. He wore loose basketball pants and shoes, going shirtless as usual. The cigarette between his fingers was dropped to the ground at a look from the teacher, quickly getting ground in by the toe of his shoe.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He rolled his shoulders and neck, bouncing on his toes slightly in the process. At least this class didn't require sitting in one place for a long time. He felt eyes on him and saught them out, falling on a girl on a bench just in time to see her roll her eyes.
So he walked over and sat next to her. "What, not a fan of cigarettes? Tattoos?" He flexed his arm, the tattoos shifting slightly on his arm as he cracked a grin. "Erich." He held a hand out

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Playing hard to get. I see, I see." He looked away, eying the other students. "Not really a friendly sort." He stood up, hands in his pockets as he bounced on his toes again. What was he supposed to do before class started? This teacher always took forever to get things going

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He eyed her appreciatively and jogged over. "Can't say I don't do the same." He cocked a grin and started to warm up. "You never did say your name."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments His gaze stayed on her as she stretched, definitely appreciating the view. "Cool name. I knew a stripper with that name once. Guess flexibility must come with the name," he joked, dropping into a squat and holding it as he stretched out his arms and shoulders

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Anytime, darling." He followed his gaze to the teacher and sighed. "I swear they dont even do their job here half the time. Race you to the pool!" He took off running with a whoop, weaving through their classmates

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Erich didnt stop running once he reached the pool, instead jumping into the deep end with another whoop. He laughed as he resurfaced, taking a brief moment to wipe the water off his face before swiming to the side. "Ive been wanting to do that all week!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He cast a look to the teachers. "Nope. And who cares about running all wet. Just means the ladies get to see more of this sexy beast." He winked and grinned before swimming backwards, away from the side. "The water is really quite pleasant."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "You could always jump in!" He tread water as he watched her walk away, mildly disappointed. A grin lit up his face when she returned. He swam over to her, playfully reaching for her legs to pull her in too.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He contemplated trying to pull her in again, but she seemed pretty serious about not getting pulled in. "Nice, right?" He sent a small splash up towards her face before kicking away from the side and swimming in deeper

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Fine!" He called after her, going to the edge with a sigh. He really shouldn't push his luck in this class, anyway. He was holding a B+ and he was actually quite pleased with himself about that. Pulling himself out, he followed her to the track, shoes making squelching noises from being soaked

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Oh shut up." He chuckled and started jogging alongside her, trying not to burst into laughter at the noises his shoes were making. His face was blank, but the faintest bit of a smile kept tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Mm, maybe a little." He agreed, casting her a glance as he kept pace with her. "But totally worth it." His gaze moved forward to the person ahead of them. "Oi! Fred! Your shoelace is untied." As they breezed past Fred he couldn't help but laugh as Fred looked down at his shoes, which were clearly not untied.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He rubbed at his arm, still laughing lightly. He remained quiet until they finished the lap, pausing at the end to get his breath back.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments His gaze swept over her appreciatively before he walked over. He had taken off his shoes while she was changing, setting them off in the sun somewhere. He cupped his hands around his mouth and hooted, "POOL PARTY!!" Before giving a gentle push to a random student, sending them toppling over into the pool. With a cheer and a laugh Erich did a flip into the pool, sending up a big splash when he landed

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He resurfaced and shook the water from his hair, grinning ear to ear. It made him look younger, not that he was actually that old. "Come on in!" He swam over to pull her in

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He spluttered and let himself sink under the water for a brief moment to avoid more splashing. His head popped up a few feet away. "Aw, no fun." He swam off to go torment some other girl who looked about ready to jump in

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments The wave of water fell onto his head, sending him into laughter. He wiped the water from his eyes with a free hand before swimming back to Clarity. "Took you long enough."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He dove under the water before the splash could hit him. He swam towards where he thought she was, surfacing when he bumped into someone. "Doh, sorry dude." Quick eyes skimmed the surface of the water until he found her, swimming towards her and chuckling

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He reached her and wrapped his strong arms around her torso. "Oh no you don't!" He was laughing as he tried to pull her back in

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He let her go after a second, kicking his way up to the surface. He shook his head, making a face. Water had gone up his nose since he hadn't been expecting her to let go.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He turned his face aside to avoid the water, eyes closed. When he opened them tbey quickly skimmed the water until he caught sight of her, swimming to block her path

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He tried to grab at her, but with no luck. Chuckling, he swam to the edge and pulled himself up out of the pool. "Alright, you win..."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "That is what I was aiming for." He let his feet dangle in the water. "When you never know when life might end, it should be enjoyed. Every day should be a fun day." He didn't add that when every day is a fun day it becomes normal and looses the appeal, but ah well

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Its fine. Enjoy the travels!))

He reached for the pocket with his cigarettes only to remember he left it by his shirt. With a soft sigh he laid back flat on his back, arms behind his head as he looked up at the sky

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments His gaze shifted to her as he commented, "You always tap your fingers all the time?" It wasn't too bothersome, but over time it got irritating

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He gave her a look that read, 'seriously?' "Girl, that is like the smallest flaw I have ever heard of anyone here having. That comes nowhere near anger issues, addictions, alcoholism, PTSD," he continued rattling off problems many people here had until he hit ten, having counted them off on his fingers. "Surely you must have some other problem to be here."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "I can understand a bad past." He nodded and turned his gaze back up to the sky. "Just gotta rise up above it, you know? I let it destroy me, can't let it anymore." Feet kicked slightly in the water, toes wiggling a little as he enjoyed the cool feeling around his feet

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments With a soft sigh Erich pushed himself up to sitting, "Exactly. Where you headed now?"

((Sorry so short, feel sick.))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Curious. Till next time, then." He pushed himself up to his feet before heading off to go find his cigarettes and lighter.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "Sure, why not?" He grabbed his bag and pulled out his box of cigarettes and the lighter before swinging it over his shoulder

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments His gaze fell on her, level and serious as his body stilled. "Give it back. I'm a grown a** adult, I can smoke if I want." Erich reached out for the lighter, gaze not wavering from Clarity.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He lit a cigarette and took off after her. "If you're allergic just say." He took a deep drag on the cigarette, feeling himself relax and his anger eb away a little.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments He eyed her, annoyed he couldn't smoke more without being a total jerk. After one last, long drag he snuffed it out, not looking at her. "Let's get some food." His backpack was shifted to settle more comfortably on his still bare back as he led the way into the building.