dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Find people to roleplay with here

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone? I have Loki.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I have Tim and Aurora

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora and Loki have some things in common. Where should we RP at?

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Well they both have Choir fifth period

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Then, we can go to the Choir room.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I have Tim open

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Well, the two have IB English 2 and Advanced fitness together so maybe the IB English 2 class or the gym

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 34 comments Anyone?

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mint could join Tim and Clarity in English

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 34 comments Okay!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments I have my guy character free if anyone is interested

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Still have my second character free

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aurora is open

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki is open.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Ok so where to?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Well I have a character in the cafeteria. Waiting on Rose. But if anyone else wants to join there, feel free to

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Mkay. Then tomorrow feel free to pick between joining us there or rping with my guy character

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Hey Astra, do you want to rp with the councilor and my girl? Rose still hasnt replied so figure that is a decent way to approach that. If Rose returns my peep can return after the meeting thing to rp with her character. If she doesnt, its a way to free my character

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) okay

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Cool. She's in the cafeteria. Dunno if you want to rp someone fetching her, or if you want me to have her just get the message and I can send her on over?

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) the later

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ....anyone?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments I have my male character, but I head to work in like 30 minutes so you may want someone else

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments We can start later. I will post here when Im off work. I have tomorrow off, though.

message 28: by Anastacia (last edited Jun 28, 2016 07:13PM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 2 comments Anyone wanna rp?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Off work, but off and on the next hour.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Sounds good to me. Where?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Would be Erich. If you would rather rp with someone else just let me know, no worries

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Yeah sure. If you want to post first that would be great, I can meet you there in like 20 or 30. Stayed up late dying my hair last night and think it needs another rinse and a good comb through. Was rushing a bit yesterday. My hair is sooo red right now, Im totally psyched!!!