« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Hello!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

HI!

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki! Hey

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What character should I make? Is this for your own characters only?

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) You can make whatever character you want. You could even make a modified Loki (because he's technically 17)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Astra wrote: "You can make whatever character you want. You could even make a modified Loki (because he's technically 17)"

YAY! LOKI!

message 7: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 6 comments Welcome! Oh.. wait... that would be... Hello! Wouldnt it.... idk.....

Jk! Hisers!

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Hey!

message 9: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 6 comments Hi.... again!

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Lol

message 11: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 6 comments XD

How are you Astra and fellow mod in some groups? :)

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I'm doing okay

message 13: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 6 comments Ok :)

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) How are you?

message 15: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 6 comments Chewing, chewing gum, chewing chewing all day long! XD

Im good

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Good

XD

message 17: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 6 comments So.... what are b you doinh?

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I've been bagging weeds

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Just a general thing to everyone:

Remember: Classes, club assignment, and dorm room number, are assigned by me, once I have approved your character or characters

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay! What kind of help/idea things do you need

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki would love to have friends in this school. He knows how we all feel about things.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Loki would love to have friends in this school. He knows how we all feel about things."

He can definitely make friends with all the quiet kids who are in Winter Dorm while Loki is in Fall Dorm

Kc wrote: "I think I got it. Nevermind. so sorry."

It's okay

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Sup peeps. Working on my first character right now, and I'm hoping to have a second one created by the end of the day! :) Excited about this rp

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Cool! Thanks for joining

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Well this group died fast. :/

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Kepew

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Are the two of us the only active ones here?

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) *Shrugs*

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments I can understand that. Do you have a free character?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still here, but my life is being crappy right now.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Im sorry :/ Sadly that is often how life is.... if you want to talk about it Ive dealt with a lot of crappy things in my life and am more than willing to listen.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Sweet, where too?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Mkay, thats fine

Did you really?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Fine by me.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) *smiles while in tears*

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ...you ok? Or is it something to do with the link you posted?

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) It has to do with the link

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Jeeze I haven't heard that song in years...

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) the tears....

Why couldn't it have been Caspian and Susan

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Yeah I havent read the book or seen the movies in years, sooooo.... *awkward* Gosh now I feel old... Im not even that old!!!

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I haven't read the books...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Ive read them, watched the original movies, and seen the new ones..... Pretty sure Prince Caspian was the only in the series I saw in the theatre. Though I have this cute memory from when I was a kid and the local library hosted movie nights for kids and showed The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe right after it came out on dvd. They had goldfish and chips for fish and chips. Lol. Think I was like 9.... It was for kids between like 6 and 13 so I think my sisters were with me, too.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I think Prince Caspian and Voyage of the dawn treader are my favorite though they should've been quicker and made The Silver Chair

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe will always be my fav. Watched it all the time. Actually dont think I was a huge fan of the others. Like I enjoyed them, but meh

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) but Caspian. his son was men though. I listened to all the audio bookds

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Heh. Yeah, I think I listened to one or two but I barely remember the books, movies, etc. Except the first. My memory is awful when it comes to books and movies and with how crazy the last couple years have been (last few months of last year, especially) books and movies are nowhere even near the top of my list of things to think about.... :/

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) sad. I still remember The Last Battle. that's what I really wanted to see but sadly no movie

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ......yeah dont remember it. Plus side is I can reread books like it is for the first time, though it comes back to me as I read

« previous 1