Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Shine's Asgardian Chamber (NO BULLIES ALLOWED!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

PLEASE KNOCK FIRST!

image: description

http://24.media.tumblr.com/be23e8ab8e...

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Hulk runs in shaking the entire place*

*loud, Booming voice with a growl*

HONEY. I'M HOME!

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Looks around and then looks at myself* Don't smash what? Who's place? Where am I? What happened?

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Looks agitated and looks around* Glad to see no physical damage was done.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Hey Shine long time no C Don't worry i didn't bring shades or a marvel hero with me :) I brought

Batman: Hi I'm Batman

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Figured id drop in and say hi been quite a while since we talked
Batman: Loki i only capture DC villians

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Thanks
Batman: I read up on Marvel

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: *Nods* Don't worry like Batman said he only read up on you guys

Batman: Cant believe everything you read

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Batman: Of course
Me: So whatcha been up to Shine

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Nice! What you been writing
Batman: Have a snack Loki

message 17: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments BATMAN!!!!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Batman: *looks up* Who wants to know

message 19: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments ?????
*kicks Tyler* u ruined batman

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: I did not I have a spot on Batman voice

message 21: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments What? Batman's broken!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Batman: I am not broken I am whatever Gotham needs me to be.
Me: and that is?
Batman: I'm Batman

message 23: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments BATMAN DOESNT ACT LIKE THAT!!!! WHAT HAV U DONE TO BATMAN?!?!?!?!?!? WHY COULDNT U JUST DO THAT TO SUPERMAN?!?!?!?!????! WHYYYYY?????

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments BATMAN DOES TO DO THAT AND MY BATMAN VOICE IS SPOT ON!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmW_X...

message 25: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments UR BATMAN VOICE IS NOTHING LIKE BATMAN!!!! GO INSULT SUPERMAN!!!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments YOU HAVENT HEARD MY BATMAN VOICE SO YOU DONT KNOW I HAVE A ALMOST PERFECT CHRISTIAN BALE BATMAN VOICE

message 27: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments THEN ACTUALLY ACT LIKE BATMAN!!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments WHY DO I HAVE TO THERE ARENT ANY DC VILLIANS HERE OR ANY ONE FROM DC SO IT WOULD BE VERY HARD!

message 29: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments NO IT WOULDNT!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Batman: I'M BATMAN THS IS HOW I ACT!

message 31: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments BATMAN WOULDNT SAY THAT!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments :P I DONT CARE!!! BATMAN SAYS STUFF TO CRIMINALS AND DOESNT SAY MUCH SO THERE ISNT A SPECIAL WAY FOR HIM TO ACT

message 33: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments YES THERE IS!!!!! UR MAKING HIM LIKE SUPERMAN!!!! AHHHHH I HATE SUPERMAN!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments I AM NOT MAKING HIM LIKE SUPERMAN AT ALL HAVE YOU WATCHED THE BATMAN MOVIES ALREADY?

message 35: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments YES

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!!!

Shades: CAN I JUMP IN TO?

message 37: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments NO

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: HONESTLY HE IS ACTING LIKE BRUCE WAYNE I A BATMAN COSTUME

Me: BE QUIET SHADES!

message 39: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments YES B QUIET SHADES

TYLER DONT U NO HOW 2 ABBREVIATE AND POST FASTER?!???

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments WHY ARE YOU CHANGING TH SUBJECT?

message 41: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Cuz

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Cuz I'm right and your wrong

message 43: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments NO UR NOT IM RITE UR WRONG!!!

message 45: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments YES I AM!!!!!! ADMIT IT!!! *startes punching and kicking Tyker till he a admits I'm rite*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *Blocks punches and kicks* NOPE!!!

message 47: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments IM RITE!!!!!! U CANT DENY IT!!!!! *continues stabbing and kicking and pinching with my bails*

message 48: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments *nails

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments WATCH ME DENY IT NO YOU ARNT

message 50: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments *tackles Tyler*

« previous 1 3