Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Evan's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 329 (329 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 4: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments *protects Evan from Ty*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Ummmmm why would I kill you?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *shrugs* no clue may I come in?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *walks in wide eyed* WOW! you went all out on decorating huh

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *jumps on the bed and bounces up and down*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Oh you mean the floating voice of Barren that told me not to come in yeah I heard it to

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Its not in your head it just randomly floats around

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments or It could just be in both our heads I'm not sure

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Gets up and knocks again*

Hello? Meg you there? *Leans forehead against door with a sigh*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments XD Why dead why not just sleeping I love sleep lool

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Groans* Left alone once again. Always when I come on. *Shrugs and flops down on bed*

message 26: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 868 comments Mod
*knocks on the door*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Looks at Evan and then at the door* Uhhhh *Walks to the door slowly* Yeah? Whom is it?

message 28: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 868 comments Mod
Boo

message 30: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

*waltzes in* what are you two doing in a room alone..?

message 32: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

Uh oh, okay *leaving*

message 34: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

?

message 36: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

*stops and stares* say what????

message 40: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

Yeah, who?

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments And if you don't want to play anymore hurry up and get captured!

-Who's winning?
what color are you?

message 42: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

School games suck.... :/

message 44: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

That just doesnt seem right.......... human chess... *hides*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Haha Jade. Not really. Although I've played with huge pieces just not humans. But by to you too Jade!

message 47: by Jádé, Firey little chipmunk (new)

Bye Barren!

Im not leaving Evan, ill cheer you on, XD

message 48: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Hello!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Im Back :) for a minute

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7