Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Mad Hatter's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 346 (346 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Hey I has question...can u change the name to Mad Hatter's chamber? PLEASE?!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments 'decorates room with steampunk décor and fangirl stuff'

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments 'sits up in a flash, eyes wide'
Yes? Who is it?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Its Ty and one of my personalitys
Shades: Dat be me

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: Oh come in.
Personality: YAY! someone to play with!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *walks in*

Ello

Shades: Whats shakin bacin

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: 'looks at Personality' Oh you're goin to have fun with this one.
Personality: 'takes out a match' Oh I plan on it.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: *pulls gasoline out*

Me: Uh where did you get that?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: 'slaps forehead' Please tell me that Shades doesn't play with fire too
Personality: 'stares at Shades' Him and I are going to be best buds.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Shades does just about anything dangerous and annoying
Shades: Drop the Match in here

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: I think we will have our hands full.
Personality: Say, why don't I have a name? You always call me personality and it's getting annoying.
Me: Exactly why I call you that. To annoy you.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: Hmmmm we can call you....
Me: Oh no Shades I told you not to give out Nicknames\
Shades: Burn!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: Oh! I like it!
Me: Oh no.....
Burn: Hey, why don't we adopt?
Me: children? WHAT?!
Burn: NO! Of course not children! I'm crazy, but not that crazy. I meant personalities.....
Me: You can't adopt personalities..
Burn: Wait I wasn't adopted? What is this sorcery?!
ME: 'slaps forehead'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: Oh I'm sure she has multiple sleeping personality's
Me: Shades shut up
Shades *ignores Ty* your just her most common one
Me: Shades Pls
Shades: Take Ty for instance he has at least for other personalities hidden they are just asleep cause I'm his most common *cough*favorite*cough* one
Me: *Covers shades mouth*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'looks at Dominique'
Me: Oh crap....
Burn: 'jumps on Dominique' Aww. I love you too! I knew I was special to you!
Me: 'looks angrily at Shades' Now look what you did....

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: *shrugs sheepishly*
Me: *Pulls burn of Dominique*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: No! I need to hug her!
Me: 'looks at Tyler' Thanks.
Burn: Get a room.
Me: 'slaps Burn'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: *grins and whispers to burn* You tell them
Me: Sorry *trips shades*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: We should give them privacy.
Me: BURN!!!!! It's not like that. I just met him and all I said was "thank you" So lay off!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: *grabs burns hand* I see a closet we can hide in till their done

Me: Aye carumba

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'takes Shades hand'
Me: You're giving me a migraine.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades *runs to closet with Burn*

Me: Shades please stop or I will have a different personality take your place *pauses* Achilles maybe

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'stops' Achilles you say?
Me: Now you've done it.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: *stalks towards Ty* Not Achilles!

Me: Ummm what did I do besides annoy Shades?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: I WANT TO MEET ACHILLES NOW!!
Me: She read a book that had a hot guy named Achilles in it......now you can see why she wants to meet him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Oh boy *whispers to Dominque* Yeah he is my charming personality umm and he makes the girls personalities swoon

Shades: What Burn no trust me you don't want to meet him

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: I see. One of my other personalities is well...nvrmind.
Burn: I want to meet Achilles! Don't worry Shades.....it's not you, its me..... not really, but hopefully that makes ya feel better. 'smiles innocently'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: Shakes fist at me as he vanishes*

Me: One of them is what? * smiles*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: Oh nothing. You'll meet her soon enough if Burn continues to act like this.
Burn: 'glares'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: *Nods* Well I guess----

Achilles: Ummm why am I here?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Whoops Sorry Achilles didn't mean to bring you out
Achilles: *shrugs*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: What? 'pouts' I thought he would want to meet me.
Me: Honey, no one wants to meet you.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Achilles: I like to meet anyone
Me: Achilles be quiet

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: I thought I was special.
Me: Well now you know that it was all in your head.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Achilles: Well really you are special cause Ty here has kept me asleep for a while so your the first person I have literally met.

Me: *grins sheepishly*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'stops pouting' Really? 'jumps excitedly'
Me: 'looks at Ty'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: *clears throat* Yeah and now you see why

Achilles: Yep

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'looks at Ty, whispers' No offense....but can I meet someone else or at least give me Shades again.
Me: 'glares at Burn'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Achilles: *clears throat* Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again

Me: Stop flirting!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: I believe in using lethal force at first sight. 'pulls out match'
Me: Oh dear Lord help us.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Achilles: Are u the sun cause u light up my day?
Me: Hide me someone

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'strikes match' You better run, boy.
Me: Follow her advice.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Achilles: *vanishes and Shades appears*
Shades: About Time!!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Burn: 'puts out match' SHADES!
Me: I love how your loyalties switch so easily. 'turns to Ty' So.....

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: BURN!!!!
Me: oy vey. so......
Shades: *whispers* To the closet

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7