Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Monster's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 385 (385 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *Stumbles in* Oooh A kitty cat

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *leans on wall between sober and Not*

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
*runs in* HELLO!

message 4: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited Jun 21, 2016 12:56PM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *stumbles trying to stand* I think so

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *remembers* Oh yeah I forgot

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
*sits on Tyster too* hello XD

*waves to the Monster*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Where is Lyss anyway?

Tyler ~Achilles~ //Insanely Mad Batman// wrote: "Where is Lyss anyway?"

yeah, I haven't seen Lys in a while :(

Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "*yawns widely but hides it as I turn wolf*"

SIS!!

Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daught..."

she is nice, but I miss her tho :(

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments ❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Ja..."

Me too I don't know where she went

Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "Do you think she will mind me being sort of a pet in a way"

She will

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy, If Thor finds out, he's going to be mad with a storm.

Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "So shed like me?"

Yeah, she will *hugs*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Oh Uh Just something she told me and I don't know where she is she hasn't been on in a while

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments I love how you say Chu

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Lizzy, If Thor finds out, he's going to be mad with a storm."

its a crush sis dont worry im not cheating on..."

Me: Ok.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: you can still chat in Loki's room on this group.

message 25: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
hey monster
*waves*

message 26: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
hey queenie

message 27: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2066 comments Mod
*SLEEPS IN MONSTERS BED BECAUSE IM FRAKED* I need a hug!

Lyssette wrote: "*SLEEPS IN MONSTERS BED BECAUSE IM FRAKED* I need a hug!"

LYSSSSSSSS

message 29: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

The Monster wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "*SLEEPS IN MONSTERS BED BECAUSE IM FRAKED* I need a hug!"

*Hugs warmly*"

*hugs back tightly* i missed you

Lyssette wrote: "The Monster wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "*SLEEPS IN MONSTERS BED BECAUSE IM FRAKED* I need a hug!"

*Hugs warmly*"

*hugs back tightly* i missed you"

LYSSSSSSSS

message 31: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

KAVVYYYYY!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! *tackle hugs*

Lyssette wrote: "KAVVYYYYY!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! *tackle hugs*"

I MISSED YOU TOO!!!! *falls and hugs you tightly*

message 34: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

davvvvvviiiiiddddd, well i've been ticked about what my parents have been doing and im in iowa for six weeks now i think its three

KAVY I MISSED YOU MORE!!!!!!

message 35: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

David wrote: "did you miss me lyssette"

OF COURSE I DID! *hugs tightly*

Lyssette wrote: "davvvvvviiiiiddddd, well i've been ticked about what my parents have been doing and im in iowa for six weeks now i think its three

KAVY I MISSED YOU MORE!!!!!!"

LYSSSS I MISSED YOU MORE!!!!!

message 37: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "davvvvvviiiiiddddd, well i've been ticked about what my parents have been doing and im in iowa for six weeks now i think its three

KAVY I MISSED YOU MORE!!!!!!"

LYSSSS I MISSED Y..."

THATS IMPOSSIBLE I MISSED YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

David wrote: "aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tackle hugs and horsey rides"

*gallops*

Lyssette wrote: "❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "davvvvvviiiiiddddd, w..."

NOPE I MISSED YOU A LOT MORE!!!

message 40: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "davv..."

NO I MISSED YOU A LOT MORE!!!!!

message 41: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

David wrote: "lys take the spurs off owie lols meka your turn"

YES CAPTAIN!!

David wrote: "lys take the spurs off owie lols meka your turn"

lols

Lyssette wrote: "David wrote: "aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tackle hugs and horsey rides"

*gallops*"

lols XD

Lyssette wrote: "❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Lyssette wrote: "❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ ..."

NUUUUU I DID

message 45: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

David wrote: "oh boy captain yesssssssssssssssssssss self esteem goes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up"

MY PLEASURE, CAPTAIN DAVE *bows

David wrote: "oh ive changed my mind meka is wearing a pink cowgirl hat go ahead oh and glittery makeup"

But I don't like Pink, or Make-up >.<

message 47: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

David wrote: "whats your fave color meka and lys"

my fave colors are black blue and purple

message 48: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Lil adorkable princess (new)

really thats awesome!!!!

message 50: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, The crazy one (last edited Jul 12, 2016 10:49AM) (new)

David wrote: "whats your fave color meka and lys"

Blue! red, green

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8