Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Author Chat > Promote Your eBooks For Free!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 32 comments 404 error link says

message 2: by H. (new)

H. El-Tahwagi (hel-tahwagi) | 9 comments Hello everybody! :)
My new novel, "The Sign of Change", is out now. It is a Historical Fiction novel about a young girl facing social problems, shortly before the French Revolution starts.
Synopsis: France, 1783- Lilette, a farmer's daughter, moves away from her humble village in Orléans to marry a noble lord in Versailles. Although she tries her best to settle into her new home, she finds herself unable to accept the strange things happening around her. Her husband's secrets are hard to accept, and her feelings for her first love keep haunting her. With every passing day, she realizes that freedom and justice can only be achieved through change. Is she finally able to make the right decision for herself and the ones she loves?
----------------------------
I'd be so happy to get some reviews :). The novel is now also available as a kindle book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HIY...

Kindle Unlimited subscribers can read it for free.
If you want to, I can do review for review. Just post me the link to the novel you'd like to have reviewed, and I'll be thrilled to read and give an honest opinion on your work.
Hugs and kisses,
H. El-Tahwagi (author of The Sign of change)