Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Double books listed

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments My book, Nine Days Ever After, is listed twice on my author dashboard. There are reviews left under both listings. Could you please remove one so there is only one Nine Days Ever After listed but keep all of the reviews under the same title so I don't lose any?

message 2: by Arenda (last edited Jun 14, 2016 11:45AM) (new)

Arenda | 20786 comments Combined both editions and merged the duplicate edition.

Also added book 3 and 4 to the series.

message 3: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments Thanks. But you added the book "Pages From Her Heart." Can you please remove that one?

message 4: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments And I think I had 4+2 ratings on the double listing before. Now it says I only have 5, so I think one got dropped. Can you add my rating back?

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20786 comments Kristie wrote: "Thanks. But you added the book "Pages From Her Heart." Can you please remove that one?"

Sorry. Some editions of your books were on the Kristie L. Dickinson profile and I assumed this one was also yours.

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20786 comments Kristie wrote: "And I think I had 4+2 ratings on the double listing before. Now it says I only have 5, so I think one got dropped. Can you add my rating back?"

Merging moves the ratings to the remaining edition. It can take a while before everything is displayed correctly.

message 7: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments Okay. Thanks for your help! :)

message 8: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments Hi. Two questions. First, my book, The Tunnels, is listed twice on my author dashboard. Could you fix that for me?

Second, on Sunday, my ratings listed for different books were 20, 12, 6, and 8. As of today, I have one less rating for each of the four books. Can you explain why that is and where my ratings disappeared to?

Thanks,
Kristie Dickinson

message 9: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19829 comments Combined the editions of The Tunnels. I've refreshed your book rating stats, which may or may not change the numbers when it finishes processing. Someone else may know why they may have changed.

message 10: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments Thank you for combining the books.

Even though you refreshed it, I still have one less rating on three of my books than I did on Sunday. How is that even possible?

message 11: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments Hi. I added my book Devil's Elbow, and it has come up as two separate books on my author dashboard. Could you please make it one book?
Thanks,
Kristie

message 12: by Codex (last edited Oct 25, 2016 08:05AM) (new)

Codex | 3401 comments #11: The two editions have been combined (by someone else).
You incorrectly set the format of this edition to Kindle . . . it’s supposed to be paperback—now fixed, and page count added (from Amazon).

message 13: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Dickinson | 11 comments Thank you! It's available in both paperback and Kindle.

message 14: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Hammond (goodreadscomeileencurleyhammond) | 2 comments Hi. I manually created two of my books: Murder So Sinful and Murder So Festive. When they went live on Amazon, duplicates were created. How do I combine the duplicates and merge the reviews? Thanks!