Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Fantasy - 1/3 Finished (+-43K words)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anouchka (new)

Anouchka (xanouchka) | 3 comments Hellooo
I've begun writing my first book and I don't really know how this works, but I would appreciate it if someone would 'rate' what I've written so far? :) I'm about 1/3 into the story at the moment, word count 43.539.
Little note: I'm originally a Dutch speaker, aka my English is not perfect. Though I'm (I think) pretty good, it's very plausible there are a lot of mistakes that I don't see, but are obvious to a native speaker. (I'm doing a language program in July, so after that I'm planning to go through it to check it but ok)

Little summary: Helena discovers she is one of the Fae, and after something horrible happens to her mother she departs to Eostyria. Here she learns more about the Fae and her own magic, but soon she realizes things are not as they seem to be and Helena will become tangled in the brutal history of the Fae.

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hello! Your manuscript sounds interesting and I'd be happy to discuss beta reading for you.

I do charge a nominal fee for my beta reading, and would be happy to discuss it more thoroughly if you're interested.

I currently have spots open for July & August.

You can check out a list of testimonials from previous clients here:
http://readwritelove28.com/testimonials/

If interested, you can contact me through my website. I look forward to hearing from you!

Nori