Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Heather & Jenny

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Soooo, any ideas you'd like to do? I'm good with pretty much anything: contemporary, fantasy, horror (though I kind of suck at writing that), anything at all :)

message 2: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Hey girl!!! Ummm well not really... But the character I want to use because I didnt really get to before is Paul! He's this guy who's grown up quiet and stony, and he never really had any friends... Anyway- just go on my page! Down at the comments should be my characters, see whih ones you like! I haven't been able to use alot of them, except Tate... Anyway!!!! Again haha I'm open to ideas, although I'd like to stick to modern day, avoiding powers please >.< unless its something really cool!

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Asdfjl; Paul is hot. And just in case you were wondering (and because I'm a creep and put his picture through google for future reference), his face claim is this guy named Steven Lettnin :) I'm going to be staring at his picture for a couple hours. And, okay, modern times. Well, I actually don't have any ideas (yeah, I'm unprepared XD ), but I'm going to think on something.

Okay, off the top of my head, the things I've been wanting to do are like a thing where there's a murderer and the victim, but the two end up falling in love and cat and mouse situation, yada yada. But if you're not into that, that's fine :)

We could always do a simple romance thing. I like cute things. It could be like a manic pixie thing (if you know what that is) where you could use Paul and I could make a girl who's really outgoing and sweet and popular and she falls for him or something. That could be really adorable.

Or a, um... yeah, that's all I got XD
I like that second idea a lot, though, if you're up for it ;)

message 4: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments OMG hahaha nice job! That's so good >.< I'm not the only who stalks people!!! Paul is soooooooooo hot okay? Okay. We're good. Good in the hood. ASDFFGDJDJDJDJJDDS Paul I haven't seen his picture in eons!! I'm on an add pictures to his bio ;) do you want me to change up some of his story, or is it good like that? I don't want Paul to be a bad guy, but I definitely think the second idea is a go!!! Maybe he could run into her as a bodyguard or a police officer or spy or something I've had an obsession with mission impossible lately .-.

message 5: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Dude, no, you're totally not the only one XD I stalk everything and everyone, because I'm a total creep. (I also have a habit of linking people songs a lot, so if I do, don't be weirded out XD ) So goooood in the hooooood. Kachow! (view spoiler) Now I feel like watching Cars. You're totally good with the history ;) I would love to do something with spies and stuff. Aha, I was actually going to suggest that at first, but not a lot of people have been wanting to do that with me, so I've kept it on the DL. But, yesshhhh, I love Mission Impossible kind of stuff (even though *cough* I haven't actually watched the movies. Feel free to kill me or something), so I'd totes my goats be up for something like that :D He could be her bodyguard if you like on a mission or something. *Shrugs* I'm good with whatever. :)

message 6: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments OMG >.< creeps unite! Because I'll stalk down a cute picture of a guy I find while making charries and make it my mission to know everything about this beautiful man. I'm just... Cool that way ;) I'm on an iPod since I no longer have a laptop (it's so faboo), so if autocorrect or something happens... You know.... I LOVE GIFS AND VIDEOS AND SONGS SO YOU'RE COOL!!!!

I had a really good one like it kinda, but the girl I rp'd with disappeared off the face f the earth so I mean... It's kinda depressing.... *sigh* anyway! I gotta go to sleep in an hour or less, in exhasuted! But tomorrow night we shall party.

YOU HAVEN'T WAT

lets pretend that wasnt ever said okay then I'll pretend I like you. Joking! But still. Wha kind of human hadnt seen mission impossible 0.0 or RED? I just AHHH <3 my friends think in really weird cause I like those movies! But you know what they can go watch their pll somewhere else k

Sweet! So I'll probably tweak Paul's bio and repost here, I don't really have an idea for the girl just no plain Jane or really weird girl pleaseeeee also no emo or anime, if that's alright....?

Plot.... Paul could be a bodyguard type dude for someone under a protection program? Maybe she's been stalked or abused or threatened by some dude and he is this really crazy guy who they can't seem to ever find and Paul is set as his training to be her bodyguard, an make sure the guy doesn't get to her? And then eventually he learns to actually like this girl and like his job, instead of being so shady all te time... Also, shed teach him what it's like to be a normal person and do normal person things

message 7: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Oops... That was long

message 8: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Full Name: Paul Logan Greyson

Birthday: February 7, 1992
Hometown: Malibu, California

Education: College, Senior

Appearance:

Faceclaim: Steven Lettnin

Hair:Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'5
Weight: 163

Style:
(view spoiler)

Personality:
Paul Greyson is considered to be the exact opposite of his younger brother, Jamie. Paul is quiet, shady, and mysterious, never smiling or talking to anyone unless necessary. He stays hidden despite his height, usually clad in dark colors with his head hidden in a hood or under a hat. Paul is a tough nut to crack, and people say that he's never smiled, never laughed, never loved. Just a cold, dark face, with matching eyes. On the inside, though, Paul cares deeply for his younger brothers, and would do anything to protect them. Love is an odd concept to Paul, and you will often find him pushing everyone and everything away. He is strictly business, and doesn't believe in having fun. Paul is also very knowledgeable, having spent all his lonely years reading or studying.
*quiet *inexpressive *strong *silent *stony *lonely *smart *protective

Crush/Love: He has never had a relationship before, although he's had a few crushes during middle school and high school. Not anymore. He's learned not to love, not to be attached.

History:
Paul Logan Greyson was born to Liam and Emma Greyson, two Special Ops officers for the US Government. He was the first child born to the couple, and was the ideal good child. He did his homework, didnt fight with the other kids, obeyed the teacher. But he had no friends, and always hid inside a shell. Soon, his younger brother Jamie was born, and Paul couldn't have been happier. He watched over Jamie protectively, not allowing other people to touch him. Paul loved Jamie dearly, and still does to this day. The four lived a quiet life, his parents posing as a pharmacist and a writer. Liam and Emma heaped earnings from their secret government job, paid generously for their efforts and life risking. Then, Paul's life came crashing down. Their mother Emma had been shot brutally on a spy mission gone wrong, leaving Liam with the two devastated young children. Paul was seven years old when it happened, and he remembered every emotion he felt, he remembered the news arriving via man at the front door. Paul had cried night after night, wailing for his mother to come back. He hadn't even had a chance to say one last 'I love you'. Paul took the death the worst out of his whole family, dwelling on it and falling into deep depressions at a young age. Paul still thinks about it daily, more determined to find the guys who killed his mom- and get rid of every last family member that they had.

Their father remarried Carla Masterly when Paul was 15. Paul couldnt be more disgusted. Carla was one of those fussy mothers, always calling her children 'love' and 'honey'. It drove Paul nuts, to the point where he shut himself in his room and avoided Carla at all costs. Carla Masterly had brought along her three children from her previous marriage, and they were all deathly afraid of Paul. They still are, and avoid Paul at all costs. He doesnt mind, but feels offended when they leave the room when he comes home to visit. Paul is working on forming a strong bond with one of the twins, Nash. He takes Nash out somewhere 'cool' every month, hoping to at least get along with one of his siblings. Neil was the only child that resulted from Liam and Carla's marriage, but Paul watches and plays with him as if he were his own. The only sad part? Neil is always intimidated by Paul's height, strength, and naturally stony face, and may sometimes run from the room to play somewhere else.

Soon after Neil was born, the family relocated to Los Angeles, California; the central hub of crime. His father has retired into the SWAT team, but still supports Paul's efforts to be part of the government Special Operations Program. Starting from the bottom.

Paul is an exceedingly smart student, earning usually all A's or high B's. Paul lives alone in an apartment off campus.

Family:
-Father; Liam Greyson; 49
-Step Mother; Carla Masterly-Greyson; 47
-Brother; James Finn Greyson; 18
-Step Sister; Bailey Masterly-Greyson; 17
-Step Brother; Nash Masterly Greyson; 12
-Step Sister; Allison Paige Masterly-Greyson; 12
-Half Brother; Neil Andrew Greyson; 4

*night time
*dark colors
*solitude
*hard work

Dislikes:
-noise
-hurting others
-drugs, etc
-people
-love; seeing couples
-cats
-rain

Hobbies:
~staying fit
~training
~studying

Vehicle or Transportation:

A black Hummer

Other:

message 9: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments hahaha XD I do that all the time. if I find a hot guy, i will stalk the living hell out of his pictures. Eeeeeeep! :D You think I'm cool; that's awesome. You're cool too.

God, I feel you. i was doing a spy rp with someone else and they disappeared for the most part. They're busy with college, though, so I understand. I just miss them :P

Hahhahaha, yup, never watched them before :P I should, though. I really should.

Oh gosh, yeah. No anime for me. Or emo or anything like that. Just a normal girl, likely. I'm actually liking Molly C. Quinn for her FC (view spoiler) I think she's really purdy :3

I love that idea :D She could have, like, a restraining order against the guy or something, and he keeps coming back for her. Paul could be her bodyguard and then we could fit in a bunch of stuff with the dude or something (he could be like her ex-boyfriend that was abusive) :P That sound okay?

message 10: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments YESSSSS PERFECTTTTT!!!! I love the idea for the rp!! Fce claim is perfect! Steven though <3 okay, yeah, the plots logical! I totally love Paul it's gonna be so much fun to rp his character!!! Let me now when your Chica is finished ;) and we can rp! Where do you want to set this rp, and like what time of year? Paul's a senior in college, if it helps any

message 11: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Sorry I couldn't reply last night :P I got busy and kind of sick.
Anywho, Steveeeennnn <3 I'll totally get on finishing her :3 It might take a little bit of time, though, depending on how long I make it. uuuuummmmm, maybe present time? Would that work? And she'll likely be a junior or something, so maybe twenty-one years old :)

message 12: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments All good! Glad you're feeling better then, I guess xD don't worry on making your character super obnoxiously long, like my format length is all good! Personally it's annoying when people do five part characters cause then it crashes goodreads every time!!! So yeah. No.

Present time works! So like near he end of the school year ish?

Perfect <3 I'll be on most of the day because I have no life so yeahhh

message 13: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Hey Jenny! I don't want to be that one annoying girl on goodreads, but do you have a gist of when you'll be able to get on? Sorry!! XD

message 14: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments It's okay! I'm just on vacation right now so I haven't really been active the past few days. I should be on Wednesday, I think, though.

message 15: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Oh! Lucky! Okay thanks for letting me know!

message 16: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Yeah, but I get sick of vacation really fast unless we're doing something really fun. Yesterday we went to Cedar Point (an amusement park in Ohio) and that was a blast, but now we're in a water park and... meh, they're not really my thing. So I'm just chilling in the hotel room eating all the food.

Anyways, I have a ton to work on tomorrow (two characters, a few posts, and homework to start on), but I'm going to try and get my girl (whose name is Cassie, by the way) finished :) I hope she'll be perfect for Paul ^_^

message 17: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Is it like spring break??? I hate water parks personally too! So muh disease .-.

Cool!! I'm excited :D yeah take your time, I'm not gonna be here much Saturday and Sunday though for my bday so

message 18: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Nah, I wish, though. I just skipped school today and yesterday and I'm skipping again tomorrow. My family has just had this little vacation planned for months :P They bore me a lot, and, yeah, the apprehension from possibly getting diseases doesn't help at all.

Okay :D Happy early birthday by the way! I hope you have a fun time ^_^

message 19: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Hey, Jenny? Just wondering if you were going to in ish your character anytime soon? Sorry I'm really naggy, but I've been wanting to do this rp for a while now while I'm bored... If you're not really up for it, I could always do it with someone else! Anyways...

message 20: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments No, I still do, trust me. I just need time to get to work on it, and now that it's the weekend, I have time. I was going to work on her today; she's already half finished. But, I mean, I realize that I'm slow and I know that I probably won't be able to comment as frequently as most people do. I have kind of a lot on my plate, but if you're willing to stick it out, then I am too. I just need time, is all, but you're welcome to move onto someone else if you think it might be better :) It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

message 21: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Okay thanks for the heads up... Message me when you're finished? I guess I'll stay with this and see how things turn out

message 22: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Yeah. Yeah, I will.
Um, it might take a bit of time. I'm kind of going through something really serious with a friend of mine and I just... I don't know. So if you don't want to anymore, it's alright. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be slow.

message 23: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Okay!

message 24: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Yyyyeah I think I'm just gonna start another one. Sorry!

message 25: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments That's fine. I feel really bad that I haven't gotten around to anything. I truly am probably too busy... for anything, really. Stupid end of the year stuff.
Anyways, thanks for letting me know :) That's one thing I don't have to worry about anymore, I guess.

message 26: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Hahha okay wish me luck finding someone detailed .-.

message 27: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Good luck~
I hope you do find someone. I think you deserve it ;)