The Humour Club discussion

The Little Book of Sham: More secrets than "The Secret" Funnier than "The Tibetan Book of the dead" More urgent than the "Power of Now"
This topic is about The Little Book of Sham
Books > Free ebook

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Martin | 9 comments Hi guys,

I have written a book and it's free to download from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01ERT2H2I

'The Little Book of Sham' is the result of hours spent staring into space, wondering - not just, 'Why are we here?' - but also - "How?" and 'Have I left the oven on?'

The book is a guide to modern life, unlike any other, and is packed full of witty observations, insights and wisdom gleamed by the author through a life time of study, mediation, reflection and sleeping late.

Donald Trump, The Kardashians, Scientology, and North Korea are just some of the targets in this humorous collection of aphorisms. If you read just one book this year it should be The Little Book of Sham - the self help book to end all self help

message 2: by Brena (new)

Brena Mercer | 617 comments You have captured the absurdity of our world. I love this book....Thank you for making me laugh out loud!

message 3: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Martin | 9 comments Wow!

Thank you. My first review and it was lovely.

You have made my day/week/year!

Please tell as many people as you can.

And thanks again!

:)

message 4: by Brena (new)

Brena Mercer | 617 comments Keith wrote: "Wow!

Thank you. My first review and it was lovely.

You have made my day/week/year!

Please tell as many people as you can.

And thanks again!

:)"

I just posted it on my Facebook page and have already gotten a couple of likes....it has to start somewhere.

message 5: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Martin | 9 comments Thank you!

message 6: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Martin | 9 comments It is free again on Monday for one day from Amazon. Hope everyone will feel free to download and review it on Amazon.

Thanks guys!

K

message 7: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Martin | 9 comments Free now if you'd like to read and review it.

CHEERS