Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) Shadow Kiss discussion

Ghosts on plane

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leandra Hey :) I've had this question for a while now (and I'm not sure if it's already been answered).

When Rose sees all those ghosts on the plane, she also sees Lissa's parents and Andre. This never really made sense to me, since I thought the entire point was that after 40 days they would leave to find 'peace' yet Lissa's parents and her brother died years ago.

Sthep Leandra wrote: "Hey :) I've had this question for a while now (and I'm not sure if it's already been answered).

When Rose sees all those ghosts on the plane, she also sees Lissa's parents and Andre. This never re..."

I always thought it wasn't that they were there, but that is was Rose who was over *there*, you know? They talked about her being on that other side and it was mentioned that all the things that happened to her with the ghosts and all, it was because she crossed over and came back. She shouldn't have had come back, but she did anyway and that brought darkness into her. I can't remember how they describe it, but I think she had access to that place after all. And I thought the parents and the brother knew she wasn't supposed to make it and they wanted to get her back there. Maybe. Or that's what I understood.