Beta Reader Group discussion

Caution: May Contain Nuts
This topic is about Caution
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Erotic Romance -standalone novel 100k words

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments Caution: May Contain Nuts
Hi All
Looking for beta readers for forthcoming erotic romance, Caution May Contain Nuts. Please message or comment if you're interested.
Many thanks, L.J :D

message 2: by Aza (new)

Aza (kungfumom) | 18 comments Interested!
Would you read mine as well? That would be really great.
its a genre mix. Crime/Erotic Romance

Best,
Astrid

message 3: by Serena (new)

Serena James (serenajames) | 14 comments I'm keen to beta both of your stories!! :)

message 4: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments Astrid wrote: "Interested!

Best,
Astrid"

Absolutely! I expect to have the manuscript beta ready within the next couple of days and will message you to organise an email swap if that's okay.

message 5: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments That's great, Serena, thank you. I expect to have the manuscript beta ready in the next couple of days and will email it across to you. Many thanks, L.J.

message 6: by Serena (new)

Serena James (serenajames) | 14 comments Astrid wrote: "Interested!

Best,
Astrid"

If you're still looking for a beta, please send me a PM and I'll send through my email.

L.J. wrote: "That's great, Serena, thank you. I expect to have the manuscript beta ready in the next couple of days and will email it across to you. Many thanks, L.J."

I'll send you my email address now.

message 7: by Serena (new)

Serena James (serenajames) | 14 comments Actually - I don't think I can send you a message because you're listed as an author? Or maybe I'm blind LOL.

If you PM me, I'll send my email.

message 8: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments Serena wrote: "Actually - I don't think I can send you a message because you're listed as an author? Or maybe I'm blind LOL.

If you PM me, I'll send my email."

Hi Serena, I've messaged you!

message 9: by Aza (new)

Aza (kungfumom) | 18 comments oh. ok. i pm you Serena!

Martin Rinehart Sign me up! More in PM.

message 11: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments Martin wrote: "Sign me up! More in PM."

Thank you Martin :D

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat Turner | 50 comments Hi! Are you still looking for a reader? I'm interested. Would you be game for a swap? I have a 102k erotic romance with light paranormal elements and humorous overtones. My email is katurner34@gmail.com

message 13: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments Kirsten wrote: "Hi! Are you still looking for a reader? I'm interested. Would you be game for a swap? I have a 102k erotic romance with light paranormal elements and humorous overtones. My email is katurner34@gmai..."
Hi Kirsten
Yes I'm up for a swap. I will email the manuscript across to you. Feel free to reply with yours. Can you give me an idea of the timeline you're looking it? Thank you :D

Martin Rinehart I beta read Caution: May Contain Nuts. It contained nuts. They were delicious. Some funny. Some erotic. Some filled with love.

Bravo, L.J.

message 15: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Dee (ljdee) | 26 comments Martin wrote: "I beta read Caution: May Contain Nuts. It contained nuts. They were delicious. Some funny. Some erotic. Some filled with love.

Bravo, L.J."

Thank you, Martin :D