Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Heather and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Hello!:)

message 2: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2245 comments Hola!!!! So ideas???

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments I might have one not sure if it's good because I barely have anyone answering to the rps for it.

message 4: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2245 comments Lets hear it! I'm just a bit picky xD but il try

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments I'm picky too don't worry!:)

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments A girl falls in love with the wrong man they married she didn't know he was in a gang. As they were married she was neglected and abused by him. She runs away several times but his gang always brings her back until she does escape. She meets another man in a small town he helps her out they start falling in love with each other at that time is the same time her husband is after her with his gang ready for revenge.

message 7: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2245 comments Oi! Hey janelle! As you can probably tell, I have so many rps -.- my friend that was in two of mine just got back to rp!!! I don't think I can keep up a twelfth rp, sorry .-. I feel evil I'm so so so sorry!!!! We can rp when thy die down??

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments That's fine Heather. Thank you for telling me.

message 9: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2245 comments Sorry!!!! Do you want to keep or delete this thread for now?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments We can delete it.