⊰ ❛ South Side ❜ ⊱ discussion

☼ ━ Characters > ` collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 488 (488 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments If you'd like your character to collab in anyway with others (ex. romance, family, ect) than feel free to ask and discuss here.

message 3: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments
descriptiondescriptiondescription
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♛━━━━━━
. harley quinn hunt
. female
. nineteen years old
. horse trainer
. heterosexual
. outgoing, brave, stubborn, hothead
. open for any kind of relation thing

message 4: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 62 comments minx: oh yes, def. definitely yes.

message 5: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 62 comments I named him he's now Archer :P also he's probably been like, what ??? i only like horses ????? but now Nathan walks in and Archer is like what ????

QUEEN | 205 comments anyone? seeking an older step brother for my young rider :)

QUEEN | 205 comments Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Anybody?"

what for?? ;)

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments Anything

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments hmm.

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Anything"

I could make her best friend! And if you want her boyfriend or ex boyfriend. :)

message 12: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments Sounds fine to me :) Maybe ex? She's the type who would have a new boyfriend every month

message 13: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments Ok.

What type of history should her and her best friend share?

How would she have come in contact with an X? Would it be ok if he broke up with her first?

message 14: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments yeah that's fine :) and hmm school or he could work for her family? Old family friends?

her and her best friend: both from extremely rich families and always got pushed together as children and made a friendship out of it?...

and I'm answering these backwards sorry

message 15: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments its fine!
if you could provide me with 4+ sentences on what my character (the best friend) provides for yours, such as:
comfort
a bitchy tongue
games
riots yada yada yada
id be appreciated!!

message 16: by Hayley (last edited Jun 14, 2016 06:44AM) (new)

Hayley | 173 comments
(view spoiler)

message 17: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments shay arabella ; wrote: "
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♛━━━━━━
. harley quinn hunt
. female
. nineteen years old
. horse trainer
. heterosexual
. outgoing, brave, stubborn, hothead
. open for any kind of relation thing"

can i make her young sister?

message 18: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 62 comments minx: YO QUESTION. should Archer work on Nathan's family's farm or ?? like as someone who works with the horses?

message 19: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments anyone have any collab ideas??

message 20: by War* (last edited Jun 14, 2016 11:00AM) (new)

War* (warr) | 25 comments
description Novak Peter Ellis.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { “ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ” } ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

description Male - Nineteen - Pansexual.
From a family of musicians. Learned how to play the piano and guitar.
He and his mother wrote songs together, which she would play at the local bar.
Music was his life, but he has horrible stage fright and could only play for his mother.
He and his mother began to write a song entitled "Midnight's Melody".
His mother became sick and died before they could finish it, devastating Novak.
Novak vowed to finish the song, but nothing he wrote ever satisfied him.
His hearing is starting to fail, and was predicted to be completely gone by age 25.
Is starting to lose faith in himself that he can finish the song before losing his hearing.

Oᴘᴇɴ Fᴏʀ ; Siblings/Friends/Enemies/Crushes/Past Flings/Relationships.
Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ; Nico Tortorella.
description(view spoiler)

message 21: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments Updated my brainstorms if anyone wants to take a peak. Yell if you want to collab :)

message 22: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 25 comments @Queen
Maybe half-siblings then? Novak only met his father once, your charrie could have taken her mother's last name?

Are we working something out for Novak and Kendall?

message 23: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments Aniza: i'll collab, my brainstorms are in the workshop if you want to check them out :)

message 24: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments nothing really :) not very decisive at the moment, too many ideas, I'm open to all sorts

message 25: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 25 comments
description Markus Olivier Thorne.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { “ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴇʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ” } ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Comes from a long line of Equestrians and old money.
Riding was in his blood and he spent hours in the barn.
Was proclaimed to be the prodigy of English riding and Eventing.
Took brother riding in a storm which caused his brother to be thrown and killed.
Was severely injured, shattered collar bone and 6 broken ribs.
Still healing, but has sworn off horses, blaming his brother death on himself.
Without horses, found something else to occupy him, partying and drinking.
Was disowned from his family's money and is barely scrapping by.

Oᴘᴇɴ Fᴏʀ ; Family/Friends/Enemies/Crushes/Past Flings/Relationships.
Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ; Olivier Philippaerts .

description Tobias Felix Wolff.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { “ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ” } ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Biological father is MIA in the army, thought to be dead.
Mother remarried Logan, who's abusive & later kills his Mom and Leo.
Logan crashed a car drunk with Toby inside, breaking some of Tobias' ribs.
As a child, Tobias would sit on the front step everyday to wait for his father.
Once the summer is over, Tobias is leaving for Boot Camp and wants to live it up.
Raised to be a southern gentlemen, The thought of killling someone makes Tobias ill.
The only reason he is joining the army is to try and find his father.
His mother and step-father's deaths were ruled as a double murder-suicide, but in reality it was Tobias who killed his step-father after seeing what happened to his mother and brother.

Oᴘᴇɴ Fᴏʀ ; Friends/Enemies/Crushes/Past Flings/Relationships.
Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ; Richard Madden.

message 26: by Hayley (last edited Jun 14, 2016 12:02PM) (new)

Hayley | 173 comments War:Okay can i claim Tobias for a relationship please, pretty please? pretty please with cherries on top?

message 27: by War* (last edited Jun 14, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 25 comments @Queen
Sure! We'll work something out in pm

@Hayley
Of course! Who did you have in mind? Lowkey loving Erik

message 28: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments War: Erik is good with me ;)

message 29: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 25 comments Yay! So, any ideas for them?

message 30: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments Well Erik's just completed army training- point of conflict between them? Tobias is worried he's going to lose Erik like he lost his father? Despite the fact he is going to go into the army himself

Maybe they knew each other in high school? Had a bit of an on/off thing that's become more on than off in recent years?

message 31: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments @minx: Sure, they'd be good. Harley lives on the family ranch though, if that matters haha.
@queen: Yeah, they'd be fine (:

message 32: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 25 comments Sounds perfect!

Tobias' form is done. But I think i'm going to update him a little. so I'll just post him in the workshop for now.

message 33: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 173 comments Sounds good :) I'll have Erik done tomorrow

message 34: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to crash on? Romance potential... (view spoiler)

Elodie - aged 17, used to be a competitive show-jumper but suffered a nasty fall and ended up with an injury that took her years to recover from. Still spends a lot of time around the stables though hasn't ridden a horse since she was injured. Looking for an older sibling collab and a possible romance who might encourage her to face her fears and get back on a horse. (view spoiler)

Jed - aged 21, mechanic but wannabe nascar driver, he's fairly cocky and pretty sure of himself, probably not the nicest guy you'll come across. Multiple romance collabs? And potentially a young sister/ step-sister, I feel he has some potential to be protective. (view spoiler)

message 35: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to crash on? Romance potential...
..."

Sure for Lara!!

message 36: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to crash on? Romance potential...
..."

Elodie I have someone perfect. But she's a female olympic trainer but she can have a nephew who she falls in love with ;)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

..."

I'd love to make a younger sister for Jed, if your interested?

message 38: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments Queen wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to crash on? Romance pot..."

Awesome! Who've you got?

message 39: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to crash on? Romance pot..."

Yeah I'm totally game for that, let me know who you have in mind :)

message 40: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments ℰlle wrote: "Queen wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to crash o..."

I have Pia Mia: Penny

message 41: by ash. (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

ash. AHHH LARA! I would love to do a collab with her!

message 42: by E L L E (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments Queen wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Queen wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers cou..."

That could work..though I do quite like the idea of it being a guy haha? She's a bit of a tomboy, all drink beer and go watch the races kind of gal!

I'm cool for your olympic Trainer helping out Elodie though!! That could be just what she needs, just an encouraging word from someone ^-^

message 43: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments ❝ ashley wrote: "AHHH LARA! I would love to do a collab with her!"

What are you thinking collab-wise ash?

message 44: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments AWESOME. Locked and loaded olypian love <3

send me a PM please.

message 45: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ℰlle wrote: "✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

Lara - aged 19, has just moved to Texas to escape a dark past. Basically looking for a job and a strangers couch to cra..."

One of my characters has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, so maybe seeing that play out with an older brother would be insteresting? Feel free to look through my brainstorms in the workshop if you'd prefer someone else.

message 46: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments Oooo. I can make the other available twin be the Olympian nephew. :)

message 47: by ash. (new)

ash. @ elle. I have Cole open, he's also new in town and has a criminal record on him.

message 48: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments ❝ ashley wrote: "@ elle. I have Cole open, he's also new in town and has a criminal record on him."

Sounds perfect shady + shady, I can see trouble on the horizon for just about everyone else with these two....Can't say Lara's gonna be a good influence on him aha

message 49: by E L L E (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:52PM) (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 21 comments ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ wrote: "ℰlle wrote: "Hey, so I have a couple of potential collabs;

I feel like this could be perfect for Jed, give me a chance to show a more sensitive side to him, he'll be a total asshat all day but then he'll go home and be an absolute sweetheart. Love it!

message 50: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments Naomi Clearwater

description
Open for sister and or enemy

description

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10