Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Kiss of Deception
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) → Start Date: July 3rd, 2016

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks for making the thread. I really hope that this book is a good one!

message 2: by kat (new) - added it

kat angelic-elf (nerdy-kat-angelic-elf) | 61 comments i want to join in! umm im kinda new to goodreads so i have a question are we allowed to fangirl or just comment about the book on the thread? i just want to fangirl with somebody when im reading a.book but i dont have friends who read books unfortaunely..

Alexa Ashryver (alexaashryver) | 11 comments I have read kiss of decption and heart of betrayal. Its nice although a lil bit slow (to me). Looking forward to beauty of darkness.

message 4: by kat (new) - added it

kat angelic-elf (nerdy-kat-angelic-elf) | 61 comments yaay! thx! im really looking forward to this book too! cant wait!

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments I'd like to join! I just requested this from the library, so I should have it in on time!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Welcome, Kat and Whitney! :o)

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments Has anyone started yet?? How often are we posting?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'll have a hard time posting because we just got a new computer and have to take it down to have them transfer some stuff for us. They'll have it probably a couple days.

The first 5 chapters take us to page 55 and 10 chapters to page 91. Ch 15 on 128 and 20 on 159 so the chapters are unevenly spaced. I think maybe every 10 chapters BUT we can always post just whenever we have something to say or ask.

I'm planning to start tonight.

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments Sounds good!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Great! Good luck to you and all of us reading this book!! :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Awesome!

message 12: by kat (new) - added it

kat angelic-elf (nerdy-kat-angelic-elf) | 61 comments srry guys i was trying to finish a book but i will start reading this tomorrow :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I don't see a rating from you, Ang.

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 12104 comments Hope you guys enjoy/enjoyed this book! The second and third ones are awesome too :D

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Maddison.

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 12104 comments Have you read it yet?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Sadly, no.