Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > A Court of Thorns and Roses (#1) by Sarah J. Maas → Start Date: June 25th, 2016

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been hearing so much about this series! I'm most likely in. I just have to make it to the used book store, and see if they have that book there. I'm going to see if my best friend would be interested in joining as well, unless she's already read the series.

message 2: by Matty (new) - added it

Matty | 475 comments I would like to join! Have this book on my shelf for awhile lol

Krista | 1604 comments Thanks for making the thread :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks for making the thread for us, Ang.

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments I would like to join! I've been wanting to read this for awhile now!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Glad to have you, Whitney!

Krista | 1604 comments I'm so excited for this one! I found my copy at half price books. :)

Kikijanika | 2925 comments I would like to join! I've been meaning to read this book for a while :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Welcome, Kikijanika!

Kikijanika | 2925 comments Awesome! Can't wait! I've heard so much good about this book :)

Kikijanika | 2925 comments Tomorrow this will start...gotta try to finish the other book I'm reading for read-a-thon before that :) Can't wait to read this book :)

Krista | 1604 comments I've started this today and liking it so far. How often are we wanting to post? Every 5 or 10 or ????

message 13: by Kikijanika (last edited Jun 25, 2016 04:50PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2925 comments I haven't had time to start today but I'll start tomorrow after my evening shift. How long are the chapters? If they're short then maybe 10...so there's more happening between posts. I was really planning on starting today and I hate that I didn't have time :/ Can't wait to get off tomorrow and get started with this :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'll start tomorrow. Out tonight for my anniversary! :)

Krista | 1604 comments Happy anniversary Vivki!!!!

Chapter 10 is on page 90 in my book.

Ch. 10 Thoughts-

Feyre- (view spoiler)

Tamlin- (view spoiler)

Lucien- (view spoiler)

Happy reading :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Krista. :)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Happy anniversary Vicki! I'll try to start it tomorrow!

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Kikijanika wrote: "I haven't had time to start today but I'll start tomorrow after my evening shift. How long are the chapters? If they're short then maybe 10...so there's more happening between posts. I was really p..."

Krista wrote: "I've started this today and liking it so far. How often are we wanting to post? Every 5 or 10 or ????"

10 sounds good to me :)

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments I'm starting this one tonight! I can't wait!

Krista | 1604 comments Ch. 17

I know we said every ten chapters, but I just wanted to say(view spoiler)

Kikijanika | 2925 comments I just finished the first 10 chapters and by far I like this book. First some thoughts about the characters.

Feyre: (view spoiler)

Tamlin: (view spoiler)

Lucien: (view spoiler)

Then some general thoughts about the story.

This story reminds me a little of (view spoiler)

I wonder who is (view spoiler)

That man (view spoiler)

Tomorrow I'll have a busy day 'cause my friend's coming to have a sleepover :) But I'll try to squeeze in some reading if I can. Cant wait to hear your thoughts about the story, too!

Krista | 1604 comments @ Reminds (view spoiler)

Krista | 1604 comments Ch. 20

Rite (view spoiler)

Fey (view spoiler)

Tam (view spoiler)

Still enjoying it! I'm glad that (view spoiler)

Wondering (view spoiler)

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments Started last night and read through chapter 10...I'm loving this book!

Feyre (view spoiler)

Tamlin (view spoiler)

Lucien (view spoiler)

General: (view spoiler)

I can't want to read more!!

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I've been really busy but I finally managed to read a bit (at least until chapter 10!)

Thoughts-

Feyre - (view spoiler)

Lucien - (view spoiler)

Tamlin - (view spoiler)

Andras - (view spoiler)

Feyre's family - (view spoiler)

The world in general... (view spoiler)

Chapter ten ending - (view spoiler)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Chapter 16 quick note:

(view spoiler)

Krista | 1604 comments Ch. 30

Nesta (view spoiler)

Fey's Dad (view spoiler)

Ch. 31

Ummmm (view spoiler)

Fey (view spoiler)

message 28: by Kikijanika (last edited Jul 02, 2016 09:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2925 comments Chapter 20

During these last 10 chapters (view spoiler)

I'm wondering about (view spoiler)

I still wonder (view spoiler)

Who is the (view spoiler)

@Krista... (view spoiler)

I still like the book a alot. These 10 chapters were more about (view spoiler)

Krista | 1604 comments I did finish

message 30: by Kikijanika (last edited Jul 03, 2016 12:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2925 comments Chapter 30

These are probably the 10 chapters (view spoiler)

I kind of liked (view spoiler)

Rhysand (view spoiler)

I was disappointed (view spoiler)

How is everybody else doing? :)

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments I LOVED this book. I can't wait to read the second installment!!!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Whitney, I'm glad you loved it!! Unfortunately, in behind and haven't even started yet.

message 33: by Kikijanika (last edited Jul 05, 2016 04:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2925 comments Great that you liked it Whitney. I also love the book...just finished chapter 40 and it's getting better and better.

I love it how the story (view spoiler)

I'm kind of interested in (view spoiler)

I'm already wondering if the second book (view spoiler)

Don't worry @Vicki. Guess you're not the only one who hasn't started yet. I know I'll be soooo behind the schedule with all the books I'm planning on reading this month and the next, too :)

Krista | 1604 comments I'm so glad you are liking it :) yay!

message 35: by Kikijanika (last edited Jul 05, 2016 04:54PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2925 comments Just finished it and can't wait to read the next part!

Still some thoughts

I was absolutely certain that (view spoiler)

Who else (view spoiler)

I hope Rhysand (view spoiler)

I'm a little disappointed that Feyre (view spoiler)

Those who are still reading...I hope you enjoy the book. Still love to hear your thoughts!

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I just finished Chapter 32 right now. I haven't had time to post haha

I loved (view spoiler)

Rhysand - (view spoiler)

Prythian's story... (view spoiler)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I just finished Chapter 32 right now. I haven't had time to post haha

I loved (view spoiler)

Rhysand - (view spoiler)

Prythian's story... (view spoiler)