James Patterson Book Club discussion

James Patterson Survey

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maleah (new)

Maleah | 4 comments I am a research fellow at UC Berkeley conducting a study investigating readers’ tastes. I am sampling women readers (popular fiction) using surveys to investigate why certain readers read certain types of books. I would be extremely grateful to anyone willing to take the survey (see link below)! I'm also happy to provide more information about the study! If you have any questions, please ask!

http://ucbpsych.ut1.qualtrics.com/SE/...

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 98 comments Completed

message 3: by Maleah (new)

Maleah | 4 comments Thank you! I really appreciate it!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (glass_mama) | 24 comments I took the survey, please feel free to ask me any additional questions :)

message 5: by Maleah (new)

Maleah | 4 comments Yay, thanks! I do actually have a question: If you had a survey and wanted 50 James Patterson/Dan Brown/Robert Ludlum (i.e., thriller) fans to take it, how would you do it?

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine (glass_mama) | 24 comments Contact Goodreads and ask them if you can send a message to their users?

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 98 comments Maleah wrote: "Yay, thanks! I do actually have a question: If you had a survey and wanted 50 James Patterson/Dan Brown/Robert Ludlum (i.e., thriller) fans to take it, how would you do it?"

Post something on his Facebook Page if possible or Tweet something with his "handle" included.

message 8: by Curlyhair (new)

Curlyhair | 68 comments Completed by me.

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (baumanbookreviews) | 7 comments Completed!

message 10: by Maleah (new)

Maleah | 4 comments Yay! Thanks everyone! I made it to 60 respondents!!

message 11: by Emilee (new)

Emilee Ashline (eashline92) Completed :)