What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Overnight Alibi (Southern Knights, #7)
This topic is about Overnight Alibi
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Suspense/Romance Novel from 90s. Heroine owns inn/motel. Seduces hero. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rita K | 6 comments Ok so this is driving me crazy. Its a romance suspense novel from the 90s(I think)What I can remember from the book is that the heroine dyes her hair, puts on some tight clothes because she was threated. She had to distract the hero for some reason. I think he was setup. Heroine owns a inn/motel she is fixing up. I think she used one of the motel rooms to seduce the hero. The hero goes back to the motel, at first he does not recognize the heroine is the same woman who seduced him. He could not beleive this heroine with baggy clothes with different hair is the same woman. He calls her plain at first. The hero is very upset when he discovers she is the mystery woman....at some point in the story they go swimming, the hero thought it was torture because the heroine was wearing a tshirt. They have sex on a dock, he ends up throwing that tshirt in the water during the hot sex scene. I also think the heroines grandmother or old lady works or stays at the inn/motel too. If anyone knows of any romance novels like this or something similar let me know. My memory is foggy.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Duplicate post from yesterday deleted. Please only post once, otherwise you will get suggestions in more than one thread which is way too confusing. Bookmark your thread, if necessary.

What country/region is it set in? What time period/decade? Remember the cover? Author male or female? Series or standalone?

Rita K | 6 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Duplicate post from yesterday deleted. Please only post once, otherwise you will get suggestions in more than one thread which is way too confusing. Bookmark your thread, if necessary.

What countr..."

Hi Sorry I could not find my other post. I think it is a standalone novel. Set in the USA. Time period is the 90s.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Jun 14, 2016 08:03PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
A quick way to see all your posts in this group is to hover over your avatar next to a post, and click on "see comment history." Also when you hover over your name it shows you how many comments you've made in this group.

message 5: by Jaye (new)

Jaye  | 385 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "A quick way to see all your posts in this group is to hover over your avatar next to a post, and click on "see comment history." Also when you click on your name it shows you how many comment you'v..."

I didn't know that!! Very helpful, thank you.

Rita K | 6 comments Jaye wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "A quick way to see all your posts in this group is to hover over your avatar next to a post, and click on "see comment history." Also when you click on your name it shows you ho..."

Yes, Thank you!!

Rita K | 6 comments I found my book!! I searched different words on harlequin.com and found it. It's called The Overnight Alibi. Good book but in memory I thought it was better.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Glad you found your book. Here's the link - Overnight Alibi by Marilyn Pappano.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Overnight Alibi (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Marilyn Pappano (other topics)