Addicted to YA discussion

Miscellaneous > Goodreads friends?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Staci (new)

Staci | 48 comments Hi

message 2: by Staci (new)

Staci | 48 comments Not sure what happened, I'm obviously new lol but it didn't post my whole comment. What it was meant to say was that I was wondering if anyone wanted to be goodreads friends :) I enjoy historical fiction and retellings, and some that I can't choose what category they go in, just look in my "read" books :)

message 3: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 321 comments Sure Staci. You can add me, if you like. :-)

message 4: by Fatima (new)

Fatima  Havilliard (heirofashandfire) | 91 comments I send you a friend request!! :)

message 5: by Marie Silk (new)

Marie Silk Welcome to the forum, Staci! I added you!

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend :)

My favorite YA books are supernatural, adventure, historical, spy, and anything with hidden treasure!

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) | 215 comments Hello! Feel free to add me; I always love to make new friends!
A few of my hobbies are singing, reading, writing, playing piano, and listening to music! My favorite genres are fantasy, dystopian, paranormal, scyfy, and classics!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! I'm Tracy. Feel free to add me as well! I'm a music photographer, and I love watching shows like: Sherlock, The Office, Scrubs, and Futurama. I also really enjoy reading Young Adult books, and I finally am starting to have my own library! I'm only 22 Lolol.

message 8: by imts (new)

imts (heirofinkandpaper) | 285 comments Hey everyone! I'd love to make new friends who have the same interests as me, seeing as I only recently joined Goodreads :)
My fave genre generally changes, like for instance I was going through a fantasy phase a while back, yet now I'm reading the Anna and the French Kiss trilogy. Feel free to add me!

message 9: by Staci (new)

Staci | 48 comments Thanks everyone!