it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > murmurings of two saps ; ( jac & willa )

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willa (last edited Jun 13, 2016 07:21PM) (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas)

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ-ᴇɴʀᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴍᴜʀɪɴɢs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴀᴘs, Jᴀᴄ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪʟʟᴀ. This is where the strangled thoughts of I wonder what would happen if I were a watermelon have blossomed into real answers to questions just as crazy. Come in and see the answers from Willa and Jac! Comments are permitted, but please don't clutter.

message 2: by Willa (last edited Jun 13, 2016 07:54PM) (new)

A B O U T   T H E   A U T H O R S ;
Wɪʟʟᴀ is a bookworm (well, duh) and a lover of Doctor Who. She has two other journals, a ranting journal here and a random journal here. She loves Maggie Stiefvater and really likes flaming glitter cabbages. (Don't ask.)
Jᴀᴄ is another bookworm (well, duh) who might be passing out right now, so please standby for her full description. She has two other journals (at least that Willa knows of) here and here. If she has more, then you're probably tired of clicking on little green text, so they're not here. (Also, Willa has yet to discover them.)

message 3: by Willa (last edited Jun 14, 2016 09:33AM) (new)

Q U E S T I O N S ; june thirteenth
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ϟ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Jac Asked ━ (view spoiler)
      Willa Asked ━ (view spoiler)
Answers coming soon !

message 4: by Willa (last edited Jun 15, 2016 10:24AM) (new)

A N S W E R S ; june fifteenth

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A BALL OF FIRE ?
Being a ball of fire, you probably wouldn't notice the heat. I mean, you'd always be hot, so you wouldn't really care. But the strangest thing about being a ball of fire would be that fact that your flames would constantly moving around and flitting through the air, so you would feel like you were full of holes. There would also be another problem: what if you happened to get thirsty? You could never drink any water! ANY! Anyway, that's my answer to that question.

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A CABBAGE ?
Cabbages, like balls of fire, have separate parts. But unlike balls of fire, cabbages are solid instead of some strange flame-gas hybrid, so, as a cabbage, you would always feel like you were randomly losing limbs, left and right. And the worst part of being a cabbage? Cabbages are delicious. Your life span would be tiny. Everyone would want to eat you! The best part, though? Cabbages are so glamorous!

NEW QUESTIONS !
What is it like to be a dolphin? What is it like to be whiteboard marker?

message 5: by Willa (new)

Q U E S T I O N S ; june fifteenth
      Jac (or Jacqueline, if ya wanna be formal) Asked ━ (view spoiler)
Answers coming soon !

message 6: by Willa (last edited Aug 22, 2016 03:36PM) (new)

A N S W E R S ; august twenty second

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A DOLPHIN ?
Wet. Wet, slimy, sleek, you wouldn't have instincts and emotions like a human. So compare, instead, to the instincts you have in your dreams; you see something bad, you run. Dolphins, while intelligent, don't register things like us, so: when they notice something bad, they swim away.

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A WHITEBOARD MARKER ?
Itchy. Think about it: imagine being rubbed, scratched, and torn on a whiteboard! It's like having your own blood splattered everywhere and feeling like sandpaper is being rubbed all over you! Plus, there are random pieces on the whiteboard you might get snagged on. And if you ever get misplaced... Years in the dark...

NEW QUESTIONS !
What is it like to be a kaleidoscope? What is it like to be a cloud?