⊰ ❛ South Side ❜ ⊱ discussion

☼ ━ Welcome > ` questions + suggestions

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments If you for any reason have any questions, concerns, or even suggestions please feel free to share. We will try our best to help.

QUEEN | 205 comments Would I also be allowed to make some of the horse/stable profiles and info? I love doing this stuff and have so much knowledge when it comes to equine relations. XD

message 3: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments @queen: You mean for character claims? Yeah, i'll get that thread up shortly. And sure you can!

QUEEN | 205 comments Yay! This bday turning out to be great! I like how you have a min of 7+ sentences per post. I love advanced groups!

QUEEN | 205 comments is there a requied formatting for character ?

message 6: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) What area of Texas is this set in?

QUEEN | 205 comments ☾мiпx wrote: "Is this set in relatively small town...where "everybody knows everybody" ?"

i would assume so

message 8: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments @queen: no, you need to make your own formatting.
@minx: yeah that's basically it. that or your character can be a visitor or somebody who just moved here.
@evan: dallas

message 9: by ash. (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

ash. question : brought to you by ashley:
Q: so are you planning on making a social media folder? Because I saw you put the twitter thing on your character template.

message 10: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments @ashley: yes, I do plan to haha. just haven't gotten around to it.

message 11: by ash. (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

ash. Okay cool! Lol if you need any help lemme know xoxoox

Sorry I have one more question:

Q: if its in Dallas then there isn't really any ocean area near there unless they drive like four hours to Galveston

message 12: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments Well, then so be it haha. This is a roleplay, we can make four hours into like 5 minutes xD

message 13: by ash. (new)

ash. okayyy lmao! sounds good!

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 205 comments you could post the dimensions for the instagram posts in the first post so others know how to style it :)
a skeleton would be appreciated with dots!

message 15: by shay arabella, she's just crazy (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 157 comments I don't mind creating 2 mechanic shops. what did you want the names to be?