Dianne Duvall's Immortal Guardians discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angeli (new)

Angeli  | 87 comments Mod
I wonder if he is going to be a double agent or if he is completely in the fold? Living with one of the other Guardians?

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz F (lizardo94) | 6 comments Hi! Okay, I'm not familiar with Jarod... Am I having a brain fart or did I miss something??? :)

message 3: by Angeli (new)

He is one of the Others remember in Ethan's book he said at the end it's time to pick a side and he picked Seths. Also he is the one that sent Heather those dreams.

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz F (lizardo94) | 6 comments Oh that's right!!! It's been a while... :)

message 5: by Angeli (new)

So there are still many to write about and don't forget Aiden.

message 6: by Eva (last edited Jul 10, 2016 06:14PM) (new)

Eva (evlim) | 20 comments Mod
OMG, I can't wait to read Aidan's book ... he had such a heart wrenching background story, waiting all that time, but he has such a great sense of humor. I can see him being a more polished/graduated IG version of Sheldon - a bit of a goofball with unexpected depths. I mean, he totally had everyone strung along with his poverty/hope story, until Seth dead panned, "What do you know about being poor?" Can't wait!

message 7: by Angeli (new)

True so I am hoping that his wealth will be helpful to his HEA she might be in desperate need having struggles and so forth similar to Jenna...maybe a single mother?

message 8: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments Angeli, your initial question will be answered in Aidan's story.

And I have to say, I'm thrilled that you're all so interest in Aidan's story, since his is the one I'm working on now. ;-)