2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Weekly Updates > Week 24- June 13

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
No finishes but almost done book one of the magicians so I'll probably have 2 to report next week. Also week 26 in my pregnancy and starting to feel less like death so yay! Anyone else reading anything interesting? Any finishes? We'll have to do a check in for total progress soon, like how far we all are into our yearly goals!

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 89 comments 26 weeks already? That's exciting Tara and wonderful to hear you are feeling a little less like death. I'm in full wedding (panic?) mode now so unfortunately my reading progress has really slowed down. I'm still reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children which is quite interesting and I wished I had more down time so I could get through it. I also started I, Robot as an audiobook for my prompt about an author I feel I should of read already. I'll have to check my progress for my yearly goals, I know I had a great start at the beginning of the year but these past two months I have slipped a little. Will be interesting to see where I'm at.

message 3: by Tara (new)

That's exciting Mandy! Those few weeks before the big day are definitely panicky and exciting! I have heard of miss peregrines but it wasn't on my list, I might have to put it there :) it sounds good.

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare (-clare-) Oh my gosh 26 weeks how exciting! Is this your first?

Nothing to report this week still reading Band-Aid for a Broken Leg. It's non fiction and those tend to take me a bit longer to get through.

message 5: by Tara (new)

I have to be in the right mood for non fiction. No this is my second, my son will be 2 in August :)

message 6: by Charline (new)

Charline (charline84) | 80 comments Hi, for this week I finished The Never List for a crime story prompt. It was a much darker book than I'm used to reading but it was good, 3.5 stars from me.