What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's chapter book from late 90's. There were children who were monsters. (vampires, etc.) They were in hiding and the town didn't know they were monsters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malia (new)

Malia Carter | 1 comments I am trying to find the name of a series of children's chapter books that I used to read when I was little. It was probably around the late 90's. It was set in a little town. All I can remember is that there were children who were monsters. (vampires, etc.) From what I can remember they were in hiding and the town didn't know they were monsters. A little boy new to town befriended them. One of the characters in the book was a little boy named CD who was a vampire. I do know that it was a series. There were quite a few books. And they were chapter books. From what I can recall. It was a long title and somewhere in the title was the word town? But my google searching is coming up empty. They used to carry it in it the children's section of Barnes and Noble. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you!

message 2: by Lou (new)

Lou Rocama | 432 comments Fifth Grade Monsters?

M is for Monster

Amazon has a description:

https://www.amazon.com/M-Monster-Mel-...

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Caps removed from header (please, don't write your header all caps!). Add'l plot details added.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Malia, are you still looking for this or did you find it? Did you check out "M is for Monster"?