Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70,000 word, Highland time travel romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Ireland (goodreadscomdawn_ireland) | 2 comments Hi,
I'll have my secure PDF by the end of the week and I'm looking for Betas to read my manuscript before it comes out July 20, 2016. I'd send it out this weekend and in an ideal situations, you'd get it back to me in about a week or so. I'll need to make adjustments before it has to be formatted. I'd love some readers from Scotland, just because I'm an American and may not know some basics about the culture, but it's open to anyone who enjoys time travel. Of course I'd want you to tell me how you feel about the characters and if the story makes sense. The is the first book I've done that has a dog, so I'd like to make sure I haven't accidentally left him locked in a room while my heroine is busy with the hero:) I'd appreciate any thoughts on the story. Thank you for considering my manuscript. Dawn Ireland dawn@dawn-ireland.com

message 2: by Fulton (new)

Fulton Ross | 4 comments Hi Dawn, I'm from Scotland - the highlands actually - so felt obliged to reply to your post. I'd willing to read you ms. Drop me an email at fulton_ross@hotmail.com and let me know if there is anything specific you'd like me to focus on. Cheers

message 3: by Katt (new)

Katt | 9 comments Hello, Dawn. I'm not from Scotland, but I'm a big fan of history and books set in the highlands. I'd be happy to read your MS and give my thoughts. Let me know. My email is kattarcher@gmail.com

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Ireland (goodreadscomdawn_ireland) | 2 comments Thank you to the folks who stepped up to Beta Read Highland Yearning!

I write Georgian and Highland romances. (My Highland books will always have a touch of magic.) I'll have future books that need Beta Readers, so if you'd be interested, just e-mail me at: Dawn@Dawn-Ireland.com